Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kwadwo Baah 17:05 - Dec 8 with 8424 viewsDaleyBrent

Just come across this. Funny story about our young debutant yesterday! 😆

Kwadwo Baah on 17:46 - Dec 8 with 6921 viewsrochdaleriddler

Brilliant, I hope he scores at Dale so we can see his cartwheels

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Kwadwo Baah on 18:38 - Dec 8 with 6789 viewsYouTubeDale

He’s an exciting player. Just what the doctor ordered yesterday when he came on. Full of tricks and Rotherham couldn’t handle him. He won us a free kick in a dangerous area and frustrated them so much they crocked him. Only problem was he retaliated with a shove. Anger management needed methinks.

Get him on against Boston as an impact sub.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:46]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Kwadwo Baah on 19:08 - Dec 8 with 6706 viewsDiddyDave

Lovely kid,how did he end up at Dale being a London boy?
Kwadwo Baah on 19:25 - Dec 8 with 6647 viewsdownunder

Kwadwo Baah on 19:08 - Dec 8 by DiddyDave

Lovely kid,how did he end up at Dale being a London boy?

Because of our international scouting network, and fantastic training facilities at Carrington I think? Or maybe our reputation of giving young players a chance.
Kwadwo Baah on 19:50 - Dec 8 with 6575 viewsJames1980

Kwadwo Baah on 19:25 - Dec 8 by downunder

Because of our international scouting network, and fantastic training facilities at Carrington I think? Or maybe our reputation of giving young players a chance.

And actually paying wages

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Kwadwo Baah on 02:46 - Dec 9 with 6215 viewsNigeriamark

Kwadwo Baah on 18:38 - Dec 8 by YouTubeDale

He’s an exciting player. Just what the doctor ordered yesterday when he came on. Full of tricks and Rotherham couldn’t handle him. He won us a free kick in a dangerous area and frustrated them so much they crocked him. Only problem was he retaliated with a shove. Anger management needed methinks.

Get him on against Boston as an impact sub.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:46]

Same age as Tavares but actually looks bigger & fitter. Whereas Tavares doesn't specifically go looking for the ball or putting in tackles, this lad looks to want to get stuck in. Only based on 20 minutes but very promising start
Kwadwo Baah on 07:17 - Dec 9 with 6113 viewsTVOS1907

Kwadwo Baah on 02:46 - Dec 9 by Nigeriamark

Same age as Tavares but actually looks bigger & fitter. Whereas Tavares doesn't specifically go looking for the ball or putting in tackles, this lad looks to want to get stuck in. Only based on 20 minutes but very promising start

Tavares is two years older than Baah.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Kwadwo Baah on 11:51 - Dec 9 with 5850 viewsCleedale

I think you could be right - still only 16?

Geeeesh...makes me physically cringe watching those acrobatics - something that should NOT be attempted post-early 20s.

Not going to try to emulate that youthful energetic enterprise, (the sliding along on the knees is bad enough to watch when you have dodgy knees), but do hope he and all our youth get their day.

It's a great advert for the club and what we do!

PS. Another cracking goal from Morley; brilliant! Hope the whole team get a real psychological boost from that very spirited win.
Login to get fewer ads

Kwadwo Baah on 12:03 - Dec 9 with 5807 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Great cameo from Kwadwo......hope he continues to impress. Big opportunity for him.

Possibly needs to curb his enthusiasm a tad?
Kwadwo Baah on 13:03 - Dec 9 with 5698 viewsTVOS1907

Kwadwo Baah on 11:51 - Dec 9 by Cleedale

I think you could be right - still only 16?

Geeeesh...makes me physically cringe watching those acrobatics - something that should NOT be attempted post-early 20s.

Not going to try to emulate that youthful energetic enterprise, (the sliding along on the knees is bad enough to watch when you have dodgy knees), but do hope he and all our youth get their day.

It's a great advert for the club and what we do!

PS. Another cracking goal from Morley; brilliant! Hope the whole team get a real psychological boost from that very spirited win.

Baah was 16 years 314 days old on Saturday, making him our eighth youngest player in league football.

Tavares is already 18.

Kwadwo Baah on 18:32 - Dec 9 with 5404 viewskiwidale

Kwadwo Baah on 13:03 - Dec 9 by TVOS1907

Baah was 16 years 314 days old on Saturday, making him our eighth youngest player in league football.

Tavares is already 18.

One for TVOS. How many 18 and under have made there debuts say in the last ten years or so including loans?... youngest first please earn yer money.

This is not the time for bickering.

Kwadwo Baah on 21:20 - Dec 9 with 5218 viewstodmordendale

Baah came on and was a threat. Straight in and amongst men. I would consider that he posed more of a threat in 15 minutes than Pikey has been this season.
Also threatened to get himself sent off.
Kwadwo Baah on 22:05 - Dec 9 with 5136 viewsrichfoad32

Kwadwo Baah on 21:20 - Dec 9 by todmordendale

Baah came on and was a threat. Straight in and amongst men. I would consider that he posed more of a threat in 15 minutes than Pikey has been this season.
Also threatened to get himself sent off.

I've been critical of him this season as well, but I thought Pyke had a decent game on Saturday.
Kwadwo Baah on 01:50 - Dec 10 with 4997 viewsNigeriamark

Kwadwo Baah on 22:05 - Dec 9 by richfoad32

I've been critical of him this season as well, but I thought Pyke had a decent game on Saturday.

In fairness everyone did well and the lack of weak links was the reason we won. + a stunning goal !!!
Kwadwo Baah on 13:53 - Dec 10 with 4745 viewsVespaDale

We don't want to curb his attitude, it might take away his competitiveness, like Deli Ali is crap when he doesn't play on the edge. I liked the way he shoved their player, showing he wasn't taking any sh!t off them. More of it Baah!!!
Kwadwo Baah on 15:45 - Dec 10 with 4646 viewsCleedale

'The' attitude could well be to do with having a winning mentality and bags of confidence...let's hope it works out for him and Dale.

As a Palace lad and perhaps after a home goal...one for the Sandy Lane...

And I'm feelin' Baah all over,

Yes I'm-a Baah all over,

Baby I'm Baah all over,

So glad you're Dales.
Kwadwo Baah on 18:47 - Dec 10 with 4507 viewskiwidale

Kwadwo Baah on 15:45 - Dec 10 by Cleedale

'The' attitude could well be to do with having a winning mentality and bags of confidence...let's hope it works out for him and Dale.

As a Palace lad and perhaps after a home goal...one for the Sandy Lane...

And I'm feelin' Baah all over,

Yes I'm-a Baah all over,

Baby I'm Baah all over,

So glad you're Dales.

It's a yes from me.

This is not the time for bickering.

Kwadwo Baah on 20:44 - Dec 10 with 4395 viewsCleedale

Kwadwo Baah on 18:47 - Dec 10 by kiwidale

It's a yes from me.

A couple of renditions here kiwi; I wonder when Palace adopted that song...can't remember whether their supporters sang it in our FA Cup game there in 1990.

Imagine if Spotty took off with everyone singing the same song.

Kwadwo Baah on 01:27 - Dec 11 with 4294 viewsAtThePeake

Kwadwo Baah on 20:44 - Dec 10 by Cleedale

A couple of renditions here kiwi; I wonder when Palace adopted that song...can't remember whether their supporters sang it in our FA Cup game there in 1990.

Imagine if Spotty took off with everyone singing the same song.

We do already have a chant for our other ex-Palace striker Calvin Andrew to this tune... although admittedly it's rarely used as he rarely does anything worthy of a chant.

Tangled up in blue.

Kwadwo Baah on 10:15 - Dec 11 with 4103 viewsKnowlesy

Kwadwo Baah on 01:27 - Dec 11 by AtThePeake

We do already have a chant for our other ex-Palace striker Calvin Andrew to this tune... although admittedly it's rarely used as he rarely does anything worthy of a chant.

Was starting to feel a bit sorry for Baah, don't think he's played a single youth team game yet since he signed on as a scholar and despite being on the bench for quite a few first team games, until the other day he had no minutes under his belt. Must've been quite frustrating for the lad, especially as one of the issues we had according to Hill with Jonny Diba was the fact that he was perennially on the bench for the first team and so never got any action with the u18s. Hill admitted that his development completely stalled as a result.

Sounds like he did well when he came on though so hopefully this will lead to more cameos as at least he offers a different option.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 10:19]
Kwadwo Baah on 11:15 - Dec 11 with 4025 viewsTVOS1907

Kwadwo Baah on 10:15 - Dec 11 by Knowlesy

Was starting to feel a bit sorry for Baah, don't think he's played a single youth team game yet since he signed on as a scholar and despite being on the bench for quite a few first team games, until the other day he had no minutes under his belt. Must've been quite frustrating for the lad, especially as one of the issues we had according to Hill with Jonny Diba was the fact that he was perennially on the bench for the first team and so never got any action with the u18s. Hill admitted that his development completely stalled as a result.

Sounds like he did well when he came on though so hopefully this will lead to more cameos as at least he offers a different option.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 10:19]

He has played before Saturday. He got nearly half-an-hour at Bradford and the last ten minutes v Bolton in the Leasing.com Trophy.

Kwadwo Baah on 19:59 - Dec 11 with 3770 viewsKnowlesy

Kwadwo Baah on 11:15 - Dec 11 by TVOS1907

He has played before Saturday. He got nearly half-an-hour at Bradford and the last ten minutes v Bolton in the Leasing.com Trophy.

Whoops
Kwadwo Baah on 20:01 - Dec 11 with 3763 viewstodmordendale

It’s good to see such a lot of interest in young Baah. Good luck to him for his development.
Kwadwo Baah on 11:39 - Dec 12 with 3552 viewsboromat

Kwadwo Baah on 11:15 - Dec 11 by TVOS1907

I should imagine he's played in behind the scenes integration Squad games as well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Kwadwo Baah on 11:25 - Jan 2 with 3089 viewsaleanddale

Loving this kid adding much needed pace to the team.

His joyous reaction to both goals yesterday was wonderful to watch. A very exciting talent indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024