Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena 14:32 - Dec 10 with 3068 viewsfrances01

Hospitality Tickets to watch the Emirates FA Cup Second Round Replay v Boston Utd are just £20 per person and include a delicious Indian Banquet served before kick off prepared by Rochdale's newest restaurant - The Bombay Brew and glass of prosecco on arrival.

The match will be streamed live from our brand new 75" digital screen in our 1907 Lounge.

Enjoy pre-match hospitality, VIP service and soak up the atmosphere at the Crown Oil Arena.

Please email myself to book: frances@rochdaleafc.co.uk or Tel: 01706 753 581

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/december/hospitality_bostonunitedreplay/
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 09:36 - Dec 13 with 2875 viewsfrances01

Unfortunately due to limited take up, the Club have had to cancel this event.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 09:37 - Dec 13 with 2872 viewsAncoats_Blue

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 09:36 - Dec 13 by frances01

Unfortunately due to limited take up, the Club have had to cancel this event.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Ouch.
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 09:54 - Dec 13 with 2836 viewsfrances01

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 09:37 - Dec 13 by Ancoats_Blue

Ouch.

Yes it's a real shame, but we will try and run more of these types of events in the future now we have the new screens and hopefully interest will pick up along the way.
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 10:08 - Dec 13 with 2807 viewstony_roch975

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 09:54 - Dec 13 by frances01

Yes it's a real shame, but we will try and run more of these types of events in the future now we have the new screens and hopefully interest will pick up along the way.

perhaps without charging everyone?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 10:58 - Dec 13 with 2758 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I was wondering what the take -up would be like......mindful that the Club was already paying to cart our own fans away to Boston?

Perhaps it was a bit late going public?

Hope we do get similar offers in the future.

Would bar takings be sufficient to cover costs?
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 11:19 - Dec 13 with 2730 viewsfrances01

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 10:58 - Dec 13 by Yorkshire_Dale

I was wondering what the take -up would be like......mindful that the Club was already paying to cart our own fans away to Boston?

Perhaps it was a bit late going public?

Hope we do get similar offers in the future.

Would bar takings be sufficient to cover costs?

Hi thanks for your feedback, yes we can look at different options going forwards. This was just a last minute idea to offer hospitality tickets. The Bombay Brew in Rochdale has just opened and the food is amazing, so tried to package this offer together, but on this occasion there was very limited take up. But we will look at different packages (including no cost) in the future.
Thanks again.
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 11:51 - Dec 13 with 2696 viewsjudd

I don't see how anyone can reasonably expect to be fed for free.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 12:00 - Dec 13 with 2684 viewstony_roch975

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 11:51 - Dec 13 by judd

I don't see how anyone can reasonably expect to be fed for free.

who expects that - but what about watching the match for free?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Login to get fewer ads

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 12:09 - Dec 13 with 2658 viewsjudd

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 12:00 - Dec 13 by tony_roch975

who expects that - but what about watching the match for free?

Apologies if I misunderstood your request for a free event meaning you wanted an Indian banquet chucked into the equation.

No harm in asking, I suppose.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 13:16 - Dec 13 with 2572 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 11:19 - Dec 13 by frances01

Hi thanks for your feedback, yes we can look at different options going forwards. This was just a last minute idea to offer hospitality tickets. The Bombay Brew in Rochdale has just opened and the food is amazing, so tried to package this offer together, but on this occasion there was very limited take up. But we will look at different packages (including no cost) in the future.
Thanks again.

Well, you cannot be accused of not trying something new Frances.....whilst getting new partners to the Club.

Always another opportunity.
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 17:55 - Dec 13 with 2430 viewsSandyDrum

I think it was a good idea Frances and I'm sure ideas like this will work in the future!

I think the issue is that the club are already offering free coaches to the game, and a match ticket only costs £13

Plus with the game being on BT Sport, on a Monday night 9 days before Christmas - most people who aren't attending will probably be sat at home saving money watching it on TV.

Great idea, just wrong time of year and wrong circumstances for it I think.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 17:34 - Dec 15 with 2074 viewslyberoc

Shame that it,s been cancelled , I was seriously considering it but wouldn,t know for sure if I was going to the game or not till Monday morning. Will the big screen be up anyway? If I,m not going to Boston I,d take the trip to Spotland to watch the game with fellow Daleys
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 23:03 - Dec 15 with 1904 viewsDaleiLama

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 12:09 - Dec 13 by judd

Apologies if I misunderstood your request for a free event meaning you wanted an Indian banquet chucked into the equation.

No harm in asking, I suppose.

Who doesn't love a Chicken Jalfreebie?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 14:04 - Dec 16 with 1722 viewsupthedale

We would have probably done this if it wasn't Indian food, I just don't like curry. I think any event where it is one meal option will put a few people off. Not a criticism as I can appreciate why that course of action was decided upon for cost/ease, but it would affect fussier eaters like myself.

Edit: Sorry that does sound like a whinge/criticism when I've read it back - it was not intended as one, but more as an explanation from someone who saw the event and thought it was a great idea and would have been a good place to watch the game, but why I didn't follow up and book on.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 14:12]
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 14:48 - Dec 16 with 1646 viewsdingdangblue

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 23:03 - Dec 15 by DaleiLama

Who doesn't love a Chicken Jalfreebie?

I was gonna bring my Naan.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 16:23 - Dec 16 with 1504 viewsDaleiLama

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 14:48 - Dec 16 by dingdangblue

I was gonna bring my Naan.

Is she an adventurous lassi?

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 16:52 - Dec 16 with 1467 viewsSuddenLad

She's not one for argy bhaji. Stay away

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 17:24 - Dec 16 with 1423 viewsDaleiLama

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 16:52 - Dec 16 by SuddenLad

She's not one for argy bhaji. Stay away

Only wanted a quick chaat but I'll heed your advice.

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 17:25 - Dec 16 with 1420 viewsdingdangblue

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 16:23 - Dec 16 by DaleiLama

Is she an adventurous lassi?

She's partial to a Chicken Dontpay-aza

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:06 - Dec 16 with 1298 viewstodmordendale

Hope you a Naan stays awake and is not in a Korma
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:17 - Dec 16 with 1254 viewsDaleiLama

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:06 - Dec 16 by todmordendale

Hope you a Naan stays awake and is not in a Korma

If she's getting on, she will undoubtedly saag by the end of the night.

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:24 - Dec 16 with 1220 viewsShun

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:17 - Dec 16 by DaleiLama

If she's getting on, she will undoubtedly saag by the end of the night.

Don’t want to hear about ddb’s nan’s saggy anything!
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:32 - Dec 16 with 1196 viewsnordenblue

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:24 - Dec 16 by Shun

I just hope her Tikkas alright if shes that old...
Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:45 - Dec 16 with 1167 viewsD_Alien

Watch Boston v Rochdale FA Cup Replay live at the Crown Oil Arena on 19:24 - Dec 16 by Shun

Especially if it's saag a-loo

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024