Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boston: Pay On The Day? 13:44 - Dec 15 with 3008 viewsSandyDrum

Anyone know if I can pay on the day tomorrow?

I've looked through the news articles and tweeted the club but they haven't replied.

I forgot to buy a ticket because I only found out last minute I can go, any ideas?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 14:01]

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 13:57 - Dec 15 with 2965 viewsTVOS1907

I'm not sure of the answer, but your best bet might be to ring the ticket office in the morning.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 14:03 - Dec 15 with 2951 viewsSandyDrum

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 13:57 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

I'm not sure of the answer, but your best bet might be to ring the ticket office in the morning.

I think that's going to have to be the plan.

Was trying to get the go ahead for finish early from my boss for a week and she finally caved on Thursday.

Forgot to check about tickets and was told by my mate that it might be all ticket, but nobody really knows!

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 14:04 - Dec 15 with 2949 viewsDickydaler

I know this doesn't answer your question and is therefore a bit useless but I've noticed recently that the club website don't tell us whether tickets are available on the day until after the specified ticket sales date. I know that they're trying to encourage ticket sales so they can receive their 5% but it's not very helpful to those who can't get up to the club or who are unsure about whether they are going until the day of the game. 9 times out of ten you can still pay on the day anyway, but you've always got to be careful not to get caught out.
Although I'd be surprised if you can't pay on the day for tomorrows match unless of course Boston have already sold out their tickets.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 14:06]
Boston: Pay On The Day? on 14:11 - Dec 15 with 2926 viewsD_Alien

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 14:04 - Dec 15 by Dickydaler

I know this doesn't answer your question and is therefore a bit useless but I've noticed recently that the club website don't tell us whether tickets are available on the day until after the specified ticket sales date. I know that they're trying to encourage ticket sales so they can receive their 5% but it's not very helpful to those who can't get up to the club or who are unsure about whether they are going until the day of the game. 9 times out of ten you can still pay on the day anyway, but you've always got to be careful not to get caught out.
Although I'd be surprised if you can't pay on the day for tomorrows match unless of course Boston have already sold out their tickets.

Far from being useless, it's a valid point and something that might be raised at the forthcoming forum

Nothing should ever be put in the way of a paying customer from being able to attend, either home or away, and the club need to recognise that those who only know they can make it on the day are as entitled to attend as anyone else. It's simple goodwill, and the club need to listen

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 14:12 - Dec 15 with 2920 viewsSandyDrum

I appreciate the response Dd and I fully understand what you're saying.

I'm moving between two countries on an almost monthly basis at the moment and finding it quite hard to know if I can get to games until a couple of days before.

It would be really good to just get some clarity on the situation - especially like today where I'm having to chase round the houses to find out if I can even get into the game tomorrow.

I imagine it will be fine but I hate the uncertainty.

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 15:14 - Dec 15 with 2821 viewsrochdaleriddler

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 14:12 - Dec 15 by SandyDrum

I appreciate the response Dd and I fully understand what you're saying.

I'm moving between two countries on an almost monthly basis at the moment and finding it quite hard to know if I can get to games until a couple of days before.

It would be really good to just get some clarity on the situation - especially like today where I'm having to chase round the houses to find out if I can even get into the game tomorrow.

I imagine it will be fine but I hate the uncertainty.

You coming on coach if you can?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 15:18 - Dec 15 with 2805 viewsSandyDrum

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 15:14 - Dec 15 by rochdaleriddler

You coming on coach if you can?

No, James is driving, not finishing till 3:30.

Will text you later might be able to organise a lift back rather than you getting coach back....if I can actually go that is!

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 15:22 - Dec 15 with 2786 viewsTVOS1907

I think Boston are close to a sell-out, but that won't include the away end.

I know it doesn't help SandyDrum in this instance, but the ticket information in TVOS usually covers all bases...

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Login to get fewer ads

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 15:33 - Dec 15 with 2768 viewsValleySaddler

From what i understand the away end holds around 880.
I cant see us taking more than 450 so you should be fine,
Boston: Pay On The Day? on 15:57 - Dec 15 with 2736 viewsSandyDrum

Credit where credit is due, the club got back to me on Twitter and advised yes Dale fans can pay on the day tomorrow either at the turnstiles or Boston ticket office.

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:04 - Dec 15 with 2617 viewsDaley_Lama

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 15:57 - Dec 15 by SandyDrum

Credit where credit is due, the club got back to me on Twitter and advised yes Dale fans can pay on the day tomorrow either at the turnstiles or Boston ticket office.

I’m working down that way and intend to bring 4 colleagues in the away end.

Hadn’t even thought about it not being pay on the day tbh.

Poll: DF in or out

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:08 - Dec 15 with 2604 viewsTVOS1907

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:04 - Dec 15 by Daley_Lama

I’m working down that way and intend to bring 4 colleagues in the away end.

Hadn’t even thought about it not being pay on the day tbh.

Booooo!

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:08 - Dec 15 with 2603 viewsDaley_Lama

@Sandydrum.

Someone asked this on twitter, reply was that you can pay cash at a cash turnstile or buy tickets from the ticket office for away fans.

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:12 - Dec 15 with 2591 views442Dale

Good it’s all been clarified as not everyone is, rightly, presumptuous that these things work out ok. Do wish there was a clearer process that is consistently followed to alert fans as soon as possible once a decision is made/to follow up with the home club to ensure fans are kept in the loop. It seems to happen more and more that “a decision will be made closer to the time whether fans can pay on the day”, so let’s try and make that situation easier to deal with.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:13 - Dec 15 with 2583 views442Dale

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:08 - Dec 15 by Daley_Lama

@Sandydrum.

Someone asked this on twitter, reply was that you can pay cash at a cash turnstile or buy tickets from the ticket office for away fans.

I think it was him! See above.

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:15 - Dec 15 with 2573 viewsDaley_Lama

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:08 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

Booooo!

In fairness one went to Wrexham away
One went to Boston home and is bringing his kid
The 4th is 4992 miles away from home and has never been to a football game in his life!

Secret Daleys the lot of them.

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:16 - Dec 15 with 2565 viewsDaley_Lama

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:13 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

Speedreading sucks.

Doh! Duh! Etc etc etc

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:36 - Dec 15 with 2526 viewsSandyDrum

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:13 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

My identity has been rumbled

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:58 - Dec 15 with 2477 viewsrochdaleriddler

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 17:36 - Dec 15 by SandyDrum

My identity has been rumbled

Not your sexuality though

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 19:10 - Dec 15 with 2377 viewsCleedale

See that Boston's V.I.P. guest for the day is none other than...wait for it...

Peter Costello.

Any memories out there?
Boston: Pay On The Day? on 19:31 - Dec 15 with 2337 views442Dale

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 19:10 - Dec 15 by Cleedale

See that Boston's V.I.P. guest for the day is none other than...wait for it...

Peter Costello.

Any memories out there?

Good striker. Made a bad career move joining Peterborough when they were collecting players.

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 19:38 - Dec 15 with 2320 viewsSuddenLad

Good player on his day, but really should have appeared in the same team as Greg Abbott.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 19:43 - Dec 15 with 2313 views442Dale

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 19:38 - Dec 15 by SuddenLad

Good player on his day, but really should have appeared in the same team as Greg Abbott.

He did at Bradford!

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 23:06 - Dec 15 with 2175 viewsDaleiLama

Boston: Pay On The Day? on 19:31 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

Good striker. Made a bad career move joining Peterborough when they were collecting players.

Think Costello played at Peterboro because he didn't want to go to Chelsea?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 23:10]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024