Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Professional clubs we have not yet played 02:31 - Dec 17 with 2522 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I believe this came up when the Spurs cup match came around and now forget the answer...with Newcastle on the horizon, who is left of the 91 league clubs that we have never played in League or Cups (FA & League)

A quick scan of the leagues I came up with (Newcastle aside) - Everton, West Ham, West Brom, Salford...any more?
Professional clubs we have not yet played on 04:06 - Dec 17 with 2486 viewsSandyman

90 League clubs
Professional clubs we have not yet played on 06:55 - Dec 17 with 2418 viewsTVOS1907

As per an entry in the Fleetwood TVOS...

"It means that of the current 91 EFL and Premier League teams, there are now only four we haven’t played in first team action - Everton, Salford City, WBA and West Ham United.

"In league football, Dale are still to face Arsenal, Birmingham, Chelsea, Everton, Forest Green, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Nottingham Forest, Salford, Tottenham, WBA and West Ham."

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024