Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 20/21 12:35 - Dec 19 with 2781 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Moving in a bit from the Newcastle tickets thread, just a few thoughts on next season’s season ticket & pay on the day prices. My suggestions on S/T prices would be-
Sandy £230 (£10 a game) kids £80. POTD £15 adults £8 kids.
Pearl st £275 (around £12 a game) kids £100. POTD £18 adults £10 kids.
Main stand £320 (around £14 a game) kids £120. POTD £22 adults £12 kids.
Away fans £22 adults £12 kids.
If the club can emphasise the savings rather than their current “take it or leave it” stance then I think they could sell this, ive always been a bit sceptical about early bird deals but that’s just my opinion.
Needless to say I’m not in favour of categorising games.
The reason I’ve made POTD prices cheaper than they are currently is that the season ticket uptake has been excellent the last 2-3 seasons but POTD seems to have been poor, obviously partly due to on field performance but also match day prices putting would be fans off.
Season ticket prices 20/21 on 13:19 - Dec 19 with 2706 viewsboromat

2019/2020
Stand Adult Youth Junior
Sandy £150 £50 £10
Pearl Street £200 £50 £10
Main £250 £50 £10

I agree I think these prices will go up again not sure they should go up as much as you say (£70-£80) probably more likely to see a £50 increase on the adult prices, if so we hopefully will see a concessions price included and maybe a students price as well. Would be great to see the advance match ticket prices become the regular on the day prices but I won't hold my breath.

I'd like to see a very simple price plan. But I'm sure it'll get more complicated.
Sandy and Pearl Street
Adult £200
Youth/Student £100
Junior £10

Main
Adult £300
Youth/Student £150
Junior £50

On the day
Sandy and Pearl Street
Adult £18
Youth/Student £10
Junior £5

Main/Away
Adult £25
Youth/Student £15
Junior £10

Family stand Family ticket
- 1 adult and upto 3 junior or youth £30
- 2 adult and upto 3 junior or youth £40

Group Tickets
For every 4 Adult tickets get one free.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices 20/21 on 13:29 - Dec 19 with 2683 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Season ticket prices 20/21 on 13:19 - Dec 19 by boromat

2019/2020
Stand Adult Youth Junior
Sandy £150 £50 £10
Pearl Street £200 £50 £10
Main £250 £50 £10

I agree I think these prices will go up again not sure they should go up as much as you say (£70-£80) probably more likely to see a £50 increase on the adult prices, if so we hopefully will see a concessions price included and maybe a students price as well. Would be great to see the advance match ticket prices become the regular on the day prices but I won't hold my breath.

I'd like to see a very simple price plan. But I'm sure it'll get more complicated.
Sandy and Pearl Street
Adult £200
Youth/Student £100
Junior £10

Main
Adult £300
Youth/Student £150
Junior £50

On the day
Sandy and Pearl Street
Adult £18
Youth/Student £10
Junior £5

Main/Away
Adult £25
Youth/Student £15
Junior £10

Family stand Family ticket
- 1 adult and upto 3 junior or youth £30
- 2 adult and upto 3 junior or youth £40

Group Tickets
For every 4 Adult tickets get one free.

All fair points Boro. Hope we can open a debate on here & let’s see what (if anything) the board comes up with at the January meeting.
Season ticket prices 20/21 on 12:39 - Dec 20 with 2499 viewsupthedale

On topic, but slight tangent.

I wear Rochdale gear to the gym so end up speaking to quite a few people about Rochdale and how they're doing. There's one guy (in his 60s I think) I see most weeks and he's a big football fan - used to be a season ticket holder at Anfield - but fell out of love with the game years ago, so doesn't attend matches anymore. He's in the process of moving to Bamford and fancies the idea of a season ticket - he was astounded that they were only £250 and quite fancied an executive season ticket for him and his wife (he said executive would be the way to convince his wife) as he'd looked into it and it was only £500. I have no idea whether that £500 is right or not.

I just thought it interesting that there are potentially still completely new season ticket holders out there that are, in part, attracted by the low price.
Season ticket prices 20/21 on 12:55 - Dec 20 with 2476 viewsjudd

Season ticket prices 20/21 on 12:39 - Dec 20 by upthedale

On topic, but slight tangent.

I wear Rochdale gear to the gym so end up speaking to quite a few people about Rochdale and how they're doing. There's one guy (in his 60s I think) I see most weeks and he's a big football fan - used to be a season ticket holder at Anfield - but fell out of love with the game years ago, so doesn't attend matches anymore. He's in the process of moving to Bamford and fancies the idea of a season ticket - he was astounded that they were only £250 and quite fancied an executive season ticket for him and his wife (he said executive would be the way to convince his wife) as he'd looked into it and it was only £500. I have no idea whether that £500 is right or not.

I just thought it interesting that there are potentially still completely new season ticket holders out there that are, in part, attracted by the low price.

There are undoubtedly potential new supporters out there, and the club made sterling efforts with the summer roadshows in an effort to drum up additional custom for a fantastically priced season ticket.

I would hope the club obtained value from these efforts, and can build on customer acquisition methods in the coming seasons.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Season ticket prices 20/21 on 13:13 - Dec 20 with 2450 viewsKenBoon

The Sandy and Pearl Street should be the same price IMHO. Many people on the Sandy go there through choice (wanting to stand up). Because of it's a low profile terrace it's not really suitable for kids so charging more to sit down and be able to see the match is not fair.
Season ticket prices 20/21 on 13:33 - Dec 20 with 2424 viewsupthedale

Season ticket prices 20/21 on 12:55 - Dec 20 by judd

There are undoubtedly potential new supporters out there, and the club made sterling efforts with the summer roadshows in an effort to drum up additional custom for a fantastically priced season ticket.

I would hope the club obtained value from these efforts, and can build on customer acquisition methods in the coming seasons.

Yes definitely.

To be fair as well actually, if the prices were to go up significantly then out of our group of four that currently go to games:
One works shifts so has only bought a season ticket since the cheaper pricing on the basis he can now make enough games to make it worthwhile.
One will be 18 year old for the renewal so might be a decision to make there - especially if he is looking likely to go to uni (and same as the shift-worker might not make enough to make it worthwhile).

The other two of us would probably continue as normal.
Season ticket prices 20/21 on 14:27 - Dec 20 with 2364 viewsboromat

Season ticket prices 20/21 on 13:33 - Dec 20 by upthedale

Yes definitely.

To be fair as well actually, if the prices were to go up significantly then out of our group of four that currently go to games:
One works shifts so has only bought a season ticket since the cheaper pricing on the basis he can now make enough games to make it worthwhile.
One will be 18 year old for the renewal so might be a decision to make there - especially if he is looking likely to go to uni (and same as the shift-worker might not make enough to make it worthwhile).

The other two of us would probably continue as normal.

I got really screwed over when they got rid of the student price season tickets. That was about 10 years ago. Not only was there a huge price rise for the adult main stand from £300 to £360 I was on the student price the season before and that was more like £270 so the hike was hard to take.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices 20/21 on 14:41 - Dec 20 with 2327 viewsjudd

Season ticket prices 20/21 on 14:27 - Dec 20 by boromat

I got really screwed over when they got rid of the student price season tickets. That was about 10 years ago. Not only was there a huge price rise for the adult main stand from £300 to £360 I was on the student price the season before and that was more like £270 so the hike was hard to take.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024