Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has it sold out yet? 14:37 - Dec 19 with 20592 viewsdingdangblue

Normally with massive cup games like this we get regular Twitter/Facebook updates from the club about how many thousands of tickets we've sold on the first couple of days?
Photo's of queues on the carpark,?
Nothing.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 14:42]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Has it sold out yet? on 14:53 - Dec 19 with 7260 viewsfrequency

I picked up 2 tickets today nobody else there very quiet

Hate city

Has it sold out yet? on 14:55 - Dec 19 with 7220 viewsD_Alien

Has it sold out yet? on 14:53 - Dec 19 by frequency

I picked up 2 tickets today nobody else there very quiet

I made the mistake of not double-checking the ticket office opening times, and turned up (as part of a round trip elsewhere) at 1.30pm, to find it shut until 3pm

Yep, my fault for not checking, but bloody hell... it's actually made me think twice now!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Has it sold out yet? on 14:58 - Dec 19 with 7233 viewsdingdangblue

Has it sold out yet? on 14:55 - Dec 19 by D_Alien

I made the mistake of not double-checking the ticket office opening times, and turned up (as part of a round trip elsewhere) at 1.30pm, to find it shut until 3pm

Yep, my fault for not checking, but bloody hell... it's actually made me think twice now!

Surely they have enough staff to not have to close completely for an hour and a half on a trading day? Any explanation why they were shut?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Has it sold out yet? on 15:03 - Dec 19 with 7188 viewsD_Alien

Has it sold out yet? on 14:58 - Dec 19 by dingdangblue

Surely they have enough staff to not have to close completely for an hour and a half on a trading day? Any explanation why they were shut?

Yes, and No

Edit: my thought was its their Xmas Lunch, and fair enough, no-one wants to be excluded from that. Just another hurdle for me to jump through though. That Katerina Johnson-Thomson video is on continuous loop

[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 15:22]

Has it sold out yet? on 15:08 - Dec 19 with 7190 viewsSuddenLad

It's likely that any queues would start on Monday after the season ticket holders have had their opportunity to buy.

Bought mine yesterday and was one of a queue of 5 season ticket holders. Plenty of staff on show and I was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Has it sold out yet? on 16:30 - Dec 19 with 7020 viewstony_roch975

Has it sold out yet? on 15:08 - Dec 19 by SuddenLad

It's likely that any queues would start on Monday after the season ticket holders have had their opportunity to buy.

Bought mine yesterday and was one of a queue of 5 season ticket holders. Plenty of staff on show and I was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

ditto my experience yesterday

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Has it sold out yet? on 16:48 - Dec 19 with 6956 viewsisitme

Has it sold out yet? on 16:30 - Dec 19 by tony_roch975

ditto my experience yesterday

And mine. The ticket office staff always do a good job. It would be nice for some staff who work at the club to receive some praise, rather than getting slagged off all the time.
Has it sold out yet? on 16:51 - Dec 19 with 6913 viewsD_Alien

Has it sold out yet? on 16:48 - Dec 19 by isitme

And mine. The ticket office staff always do a good job. It would be nice for some staff who work at the club to receive some praise, rather than getting slagged off all the time.

It's always been my experience when buying tickets that the service is good

I can't remember the last time anyone "slagged off" staff at the ticket office, but it's not happened this season, and it absolutely isn't "all the time"

No idea where people get their ideas from

Login to get fewer ads

Has it sold out yet? on 16:59 - Dec 19 with 6898 viewsisitme

Has it sold out yet? on 16:51 - Dec 19 by D_Alien

I can't remember the last time anyone "slagged off" staff at the ticket office, but it's not happened this season, and it absolutely isn't "all the time"

I did not say staff at the ticket office had been slagged off, although there is time yet! I am on about staff in general. Obviously the CEO gets it all the time, poor Frances was getting stick on Twitter and on here the other day for something that she was probably not involved in.
Has it sold out yet? on 16:59 - Dec 19 with 6897 viewsDaleiLama

Mine too. Call lasted less than 2 minutes and collect tickets on Boxing Day. Young lass I spoke to was cheerful and helpful. Told her about on line problems and she said she'd report it. Couldn't have been easier or better frankly.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Has it sold out yet? on 17:22 - Dec 19 with 6848 viewstony_roch975

disengenuous - the CEO & Marketing Manager are also 'staff' and they've certainly been 'slagged off'.

Has it sold out yet? on 17:24 - Dec 19 with 6832 viewsblackdogblue

Has it sold out yet? on 16:59 - Dec 19 by DaleiLama

Mine too. Call lasted less than 2 minutes and collect tickets on Boxing Day. Young lass I spoke to was cheerful and helpful. Told her about on line problems and she said she'd report it. Couldn't have been easier or better frankly.

Kel hasn’t tried yet 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Has it sold out yet? on 17:27 - Dec 19 with 6786 viewsD_Alien

Has it sold out yet? on 17:22 - Dec 19 by tony_roch975

disengenuous - the CEO & Marketing Manager are also 'staff' and they've certainly been 'slagged off'.

The word is: disingenuous

Except my post was anything but. I'll accept (with a pinch of salt) that isitme's post was referring to all staff, when the clear progression within this thread was about the ticket office; and also because i respect his opinion

I don't respect your intervention - it's disingenuous

Has it sold out yet? on 17:28 - Dec 19 with 6810 views100569

Has it sold out yet? on 16:48 - Dec 19 by isitme

Me too. Picked mine up today queue of seven or eight people and in and out in no time. Can only compliment the staff for their efficiency.
Has it sold out yet? on 17:38 - Dec 19 with 6756 views442Dale

Worth noting: Constructive criticism around decision making certainly isn’t “slagging off”.

Anyway, as others have said, the service at the ticket office was as excellent as ever.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Has it sold out yet? on 17:57 - Dec 19 with 6684 viewstony_roch975

Has it sold out yet? on 17:27 - Dec 19 by D_Alien

The word is: disingenuous

Except my post was anything but. I'll accept (with a pinch of salt) that isitme's post was referring to all staff, when the clear progression within this thread was about the ticket office; and also because i respect his opinion

I don't respect your intervention - it's disingenuous

how do you fancy pedantic and wrong instead! What a pity you often feel bound to resort to personal attacks whenever you're caught out with exaggeration or inaccuracy.

This thread is another attempt to sneer at the pricing policy for the Newcastle game which has been used as part of a campaign to vilify the CEO, Chairman and other senior staff with innuendo and exaggeration without any right of reply for them - hardly natural justice. There may be grounds for complaint but without a balanced and evidence-based critique it's just smear tactics. Hope that's not the way workers are generally going to be treated over the next 5 years.

Has it sold out yet? on 18:02 - Dec 19 with 6641 viewsD_Alien

Has it sold out yet? on 17:57 - Dec 19 by tony_roch975

how do you fancy pedantic and wrong instead! What a pity you often feel bound to resort to personal attacks whenever you're caught out with exaggeration or inaccuracy.

This thread is another attempt to sneer at the pricing policy for the Newcastle game which has been used as part of a campaign to vilify the CEO, Chairman and other senior staff with innuendo and exaggeration without any right of reply for them - hardly natural justice. There may be grounds for complaint but without a balanced and evidence-based critique it's just smear tactics. Hope that's not the way workers are generally going to be treated over the next 5 years.

There is no personal attack here

You claimed my post was disingenuous; it wasn't

The real pity is that you can't accept you've made a fool of yourself by your entirely unnecessary intervention

Please also stop politicising threads when it's entirely unnecessary; it's quite frankly boring now

Has it sold out yet? on 18:17 - Dec 19 with 6592 viewsTVOS1907

Why do you keep turning serious and important Dale points into something about the election/government/politics/etc?

I have zero interest in politics, so if it's obvious to me, it must also be to those who are that way inclined.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Has it sold out yet? on 18:18 - Dec 19 with 6590 viewspioneer

What do you mean no right to reply? They can come on here and reply to anything they choose to.just as you or I can.

It seems that one club employee involved with the lottery has been doing just that in recent weeks.

I think many people would love them to explain on here the pricing policy for the Newcastle game...but few expect the to.
Has it sold out yet? on 18:37 - Dec 19 with 6520 viewsDalenet

Credit to ticket office staff. Had to add an additional ticket today and the phone was answered quickly and very efficiently. Compared to trying to deal with other businesses on the phone the ticket office is lovely.
Has it sold out yet? on 18:49 - Dec 19 with 6451 viewsRAFC1907

Has it sold out yet? on 18:37 - Dec 19 by Dalenet

Credit to ticket office staff. Had to add an additional ticket today and the phone was answered quickly and very efficiently. Compared to trying to deal with other businesses on the phone the ticket office is lovely.

Those in present employment at the ticket office have always been great.

Also the club shop staff have always been great, the Scottish girl is always friendly and polite.

Poll: Bottomley...

Has it sold out yet? on 18:49 - Dec 19 with 6456 viewsmingthemerciless

Has it sold out yet? on 18:37 - Dec 19 by Dalenet

I called the other day regarding tickets. I'm not a season ticket holder but I wasn't aware that the tickets only go on open sale on Monday. The staff answered the phone immediately and were very friendly and helpful even though they couldn't help me with tickets until Monday.

No complaints from me.
Has it sold out yet? on 21:19 - Dec 19 with 6133 viewsrobtheb

Same for me, 6 in front of me. In and out within 10 minutes.
Cash sales only at the outside window, card or cash inside.
Staff also on the phones.

All very helpful. Well done to you all.
Has it sold out yet? on 14:29 - Dec 23 with 5095 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Anyone been down to San Spotty last few hours? Heavy traffic everywhere at the moment.

Twitter picture shows a short queue for tickets......hope the phones are busy.
Has it sold out yet? on 14:34 - Dec 23 with 5073 views100notout

I dare say a lot of the sandy laners in particular will be getting theirs on boxing day before / after the game.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024