Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has it sold out yet? 14:37 - Dec 19 with 20951 viewsdingdangblue

Normally with massive cup games like this we get regular Twitter/Facebook updates from the club about how many thousands of tickets we've sold on the first couple of days?
Photo's of queues on the carpark,?
Nothing.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 14:42]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Has it sold out yet? on 14:48 - Dec 23 with 5423 viewsmingthemerciless

Has it sold out yet? on 14:29 - Dec 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Anyone been down to San Spotty last few hours? Heavy traffic everywhere at the moment.

Twitter picture shows a short queue for tickets......hope the phones are busy.

I got my tickets at 11-30. It wasn't busy by then but the staff said tickets were going very well.
Has it sold out yet? on 15:10 - Dec 23 with 5346 viewsdalenumber2

Was there at 9am this morning for another couple of tickets. There was quite a long queue and when I was choosing my seats there was not a huge amount of choice if you wanted more than three or four seats together. Looks like it’s selling well
Has it sold out yet? on 16:03 - Dec 23 with 5217 viewsFrites

The ticket office team are doing a great job - not a quiet 'run down' into Christmas for them. We cheer a draw against a Premier League team they must think ....... a busy time ahead!
Much needed revenue to hopefully strengthen the squad in January/the summer.......
Has it sold out yet? on 11:33 - Dec 24 with 4821 viewsboromat

Twitter said over 3700 home tickets sold yesterday so it's going to be quite close to a sell out I think.

Say 4000 home plus the 3800 for the away end isn't bad going.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Has it sold out yet? on 11:35 - Dec 24 with 4816 viewsjudd

Has it sold out yet? on 11:33 - Dec 24 by boromat

Twitter said over 3700 home tickets sold yesterday so it's going to be quite close to a sell out I think.

Say 4000 home plus the 3800 for the away end isn't bad going.

Someone has posted on Facebook over 9,400 sold.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Has it sold out yet? on 11:36 - Dec 24 with 4809 viewsaleanddale

Has it sold out yet? on 11:35 - Dec 24 by judd

wow

if true.
Has it sold out yet? on 11:38 - Dec 24 with 4801 viewsjudd

Has it sold out yet? on 11:36 - Dec 24 by aleanddale

wow

if true.

I think it's an error as I do not think we have over 9,400 as a capacity for this game.

Has it sold out yet? on 11:38 - Dec 24 with 4789 viewsD_Alien

Has it sold out yet? on 11:35 - Dec 24 by judd

The local pubs had better get enough ale in to last beyond new year then, or that'll be 6000 seething Daleys and 32000 bottles of Newcy Brown on the streets

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Has it sold out yet? on 11:46 - Dec 24 with 4774 viewsrochedale

Only 10 seats remaining in the main stand.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Has it sold out yet? on 13:34 - Dec 24 with 4323 viewsjudd

Over 4,000 home tickets sold plus the 3,100 to Newcastle, according to club tweet.

Hopefully get a boost on Boxing Day and again when people get paid again next Tuesday.

Now, how do we sell upcoming home league games to these day trippers? Starting with a big home game versus Bolton the week after?

Has it sold out yet? on 13:40 - Dec 24 with 4267 viewsaleanddale

Has it sold out yet? on 13:34 - Dec 24 by judd

Over 4,000 home tickets sold plus the 3,100 to Newcastle, according to club tweet.

Hopefully get a boost on Boxing Day and again when people get paid again next Tuesday.

Now, how do we sell upcoming home league games to these day trippers? Starting with a big home game versus Bolton the week after?

Bolton will come In force I think.

They are at that point now where they need to start winning and they will view us as very winnable.

Agreed HOW to we entice the Newcastle day trippers to come back!!
Has it sold out yet? on 13:45 - Dec 24 with 4218 views442Dale

Ticket sales look to be going well, the staff at the club deserve a lot of praise for dealing with the sales right up to Christmas.

On the subject of capacities:

From 2015:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2015/03/meeting-with-the-directors-answers-to-member
<<The capacity of Spotland is :
Total 9961
Sandy Lane 1898
Main Stand 1921
Willbutts Lane 3549
Pearl Street 2593>>

From September this year:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/09/meeting-with-the-club-4/
<<Previous issues with the capacity of Spotland were raised. The club were pleased to state that the capacity of the ground is now back up to 100%. In terms of the away end, the capacity for an all ticket game was 3,457, and 3,000 when it’s not all ticket. The discrepancy was down to all ticket games having specific seats issued.>>

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Has it sold out yet? on 13:49 - Dec 24 with 4171 viewsjudd

Has it sold out yet? on 13:45 - Dec 24 by 442Dale

Ticket sales look to be going well, the staff at the club deserve a lot of praise for dealing with the sales right up to Christmas.

From 2015:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2015/03/meeting-with-the-directors-answers-to-member
Total 9961
Sandy Lane 1898
Main Stand 1921
Willbutts Lane 3549
Pearl Street 2593>>

<<Previous issues with the capacity of Spotland were raised. The club were pleased to state that the capacity of the ground is now back up to 100%. In terms of the away end, the capacity for an all ticket game was 3,457, and 3,000 when it’s not all ticket. The discrepancy was down to all ticket games having specific seats issued.>>

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rochdales-s

This is where I got my numbers from.

Does 100% capacity mean 9,309 as referenced by Head of Planning in the article?

Has it sold out yet? on 15:17 - Dec 24 with 3782 viewsdingdangblue

The SOLD OUT Spurs game had the attendance announced as 8480. Now there was a rumour of Spurs fans buying tickets but not attending the game but surely the attendance for a SOLD OUT game should be the amount of tickets sold?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Has it sold out yet? on 15:48 - Dec 24 with 3636 viewsSuddenLad

In simple terms, I interpret a SOLD OUT match to mean that every available ticket, for every available space/seat has been purchased.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Has it sold out yet? on 16:20 - Dec 24 with 3487 viewsDaleiLama

Has it sold out yet? on 13:45 - Dec 24 by 442Dale

From 2015:
Total 9961
Sandy Lane 1898
Main Stand 1921
Willbutts Lane 3549
Pearl Street 2593>>

Thought I read it was all ticket for away fans and they had sold out at 3100. It's very confusing!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Has it sold out yet? on 16:30 - Dec 24 with 3427 viewsrochedale

Has it sold out yet? on 16:20 - Dec 24 by DaleiLama

Thought I read it was all ticket for away fans and they had sold out at 3100. It's very confusing!

The block nearest the Pearl St end will be where the discrepancy will be, they’ll have put some kind of gantry in there for the tv or will have stopped away fans from being in there so as to not cause bother with those few in the Pearl St, or a bit of both.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Has it sold out yet? on 10:10 - Dec 27 with 2495 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/december/newcastle-ticket-information/

Over 4200 now sold in the home stands

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Has it sold out yet? on 10:49 - Dec 27 with 2388 viewsboromat

Has it sold out yet? on 16:30 - Dec 24 by rochedale

The block nearest the Pearl St end will be where the discrepancy will be, they’ll have put some kind of gantry in there for the tv or will have stopped away fans from being in there so as to not cause bother with those few in the Pearl St, or a bit of both.

You could see yesterday they have already blocked the top two corners of the away stand for some platforms for extra cameras.

Has it sold out yet? on 12:27 - Dec 27 with 2289 views1907

Appreciate the fact that a lot of club staff worked yesterday (Boxing Day) so are more than entitled to another day off in lieu (today). Struggling to understand why the club shop is closed tomorrow also? These are normal working days & many of us are working both days anyway.
Has it sold out yet? on 13:11 - Dec 27 with 2195 viewsdingdangblue

Has it sold out yet? on 10:49 - Dec 27 by boromat

You could see yesterday they have already blocked the top two corners of the away stand for some platforms for extra cameras.

They have assembled 2 scaffolding frames in the 2nd block from either end of the stand. Probably unable to use 20 seats for each of them.

Has it sold out yet? on 14:52 - Dec 27 with 2054 viewsboromat

Has it sold out yet? on 13:11 - Dec 27 by dingdangblue

They have assembled 2 scaffolding frames in the 2nd block from either end of the stand. Probably unable to use 20 seats for each of them.

It looked like the full rows would be unavailable though. They have a cover over them so each end block has top 3/4 rows unavailable. 25 a row? so in total 150 - 200 seats made unavailable. So this accounts for a bit taken off the full capacity or the away stand.

Before the match I went for an Accrington ticket and they were still selling home tickets for Newcastle game but it sounded like it was mostly single seats left.

Has it sold out yet? on 08:48 - Dec 28 with 1699 viewsblackdogblue

Newcastle website says Sold Out for them

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Has it sold out yet? on 18:58 - Dec 28 with 1404 viewsCleedale

Does anyone know what our record receipts are for a home game; are these still advertised or not?
Has it sold out yet? on 19:02 - Dec 28 with 1394 viewsboromat

Has it sold out yet? on 18:58 - Dec 28 by Cleedale

Does anyone know what our record receipts are for a home game; are these still advertised or not?

Not that I'm aware of.

With the price and amount sold this must be up there. Just depends on how the Adult - Kids split is I suppose.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024