Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. 19:58 - Dec 22 with 8609 viewsonedalefan

Does Rekeil Pyke fall into this category. Andrew Tutte comes to mind (or was it his father). Any other suggestions?
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 20:12 - Dec 22 with 6771 viewsRochdale_ger

Robbie savage
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 20:16 - Dec 22 with 6759 viewsrochdaleriddler

I’ve not heard him talk about himself

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 20:24 - Dec 22 with 6733 viewsJames1980

Is lack of confidence more likely to be the issue?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 20:28 - Dec 22 with 6712 viewsEllDale

Jack Redshaw? RNL from anecdotal evidence.
I can’t vouch for Pyke because I don’t the lad.
All I can say is that going on form apparent effort he’ll be at Bury Phoenix before long.
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 20:50 - Dec 22 with 6674 viewsShun

JLingz.
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 21:40 - Dec 22 with 6595 viewsboromat

Grimes

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 21:55 - Dec 22 with 6566 viewsjonahwhereru

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 21:40 - Dec 22 by boromat

Grimes

Ditto.

Had an ego the size of a house, and the furthest you could ever get from being a team player.
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 00:06 - Dec 23 with 6449 views49thseason

Brad Inman
Login to get fewer ads

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 08:30 - Dec 23 with 6318 viewsjudd

Lee Hodges

Poll: What is it to be then?

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 08:35 - Dec 23 with 6310 viewskel

Clark Keltie
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 08:47 - Dec 23 with 6273 viewsjudd

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 08:35 - Dec 23 by kel

Clark Keltie

Agree with that.

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 08:50 - Dec 23 with 6266 viewskel

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 08:47 - Dec 23 by judd

Agree with that.

Cos we’ve had a drink in the Cem innit. Everyone knows we all have to agree with each other and have excally the same opinions.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 8:51]
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 10:18 - Dec 23 with 6111 viewsjudd

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 08:50 - Dec 23 by kel

Cos we’ve had a drink in the Cem innit. Everyone knows we all have to agree with each other and have excally the same opinions.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 8:51]

Yes.

Fella.

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 13:02 - Dec 23 with 5965 viewsborntogo

MJ Williams. Thinks he's a Cruyff-esque play-maker but more static than your average wardrobe (without wheels).
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 13:05 - Dec 23 with 5956 viewsHuddersdale1

John O'Sullivan. Glad he didn't stay around long.
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 13:26 - Dec 23 with 5912 viewskel

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 13:05 - Dec 23 by Huddersdale1

Great call. Great article from him here too -

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14348496.john-osullivan-vows-to-repay-bury-fan

They lost to Shrewsbury. Wasn’t the sharpest knife was he?
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 14:05 - Dec 23 with 5855 viewsdingdangblue

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 13:26 - Dec 23 by kel

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14348496.john-osullivan-vows-to-repay-bury-fan

Cold hands too.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 14:24 - Dec 23 with 5809 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 14:05 - Dec 23 by dingdangblue

Cold hands too.

Seem to remember him wearing gloves in August...big softeee.
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 15:03 - Dec 23 with 5743 viewsTVOS1907

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 14:24 - Dec 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Seem to remember him wearing gloves in August...big softeee.

He played for us in November/December 2015.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 21:38 - Dec 23 with 5366 viewsnordenblue

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 13:26 - Dec 23 by kel

“I’ve been to Rochdale and I’m at Bury now. Bury is, for me, a much bigger and probably a better club,” O’Sullivan said....

I feel that may not be truth....
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 21:48 - Dec 23 with 5303 viewsAncoats_Blue

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 13:05 - Dec 23 by Huddersdale1

I forgot about that donkey!
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 21:58 - Dec 23 with 5287 viewspnc4eva1

Paul Williams

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 22:07 - Dec 23 with 5269 viewsSandyman

Ashley Grimes (again) for me.
Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 22:44 - Dec 23 with 5188 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Ben Muirhead. Hero status, offered a new contract, turned it down and ended up at Alfreton Town. It fooking rhymes n’all.

Barnes-Homer didn’t give no one no boner.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Players who think/thought they are better than they are/were. on 06:39 - Dec 24 with 4880 viewsBartRowou

Jason Dawson.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024