Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matheson 16:58 - Dec 26 with 3791 viewsSandyDrum

He either needs a rest or we just need to bring in an experienced RB to see out the rest of the season.

I know he's 17 and I don't want to be too harsh because he has been absolutely exceptional this season.

2 goals today were mainly his fault though - really weak and basically just pushed off the ball for the 1st goal.

The 3rd goal, he's been completely outjumped and the ball as fallen to the Fleetwood player to score.

Really hope he doesn't burn out due to overuse, the lad needs a rest.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Matheson on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 3717 viewsnordenblue

Yes been at fault for a few goals of late from what I've seen,but yes he doesn't need to be playing week in week out either,regardless of injuries that's another story
Matheson on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 3662 viewsDale23years

We need waste of a wage mr darren Anderton to somehow shock us and manage a game or 2

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Matheson on 17:44 - Dec 26 with 3576 views49thseason

He was targeted early on and got a mouth injury and then what looked like a slap in the face in the second half. Unfortunately his lack if inches will do him no favours at this level especially against teams that have turned the dive and sneaky assaults into an art form with a referee who made his first visit into either penalty area when RND was poleaxed.
Matheson on 22:03 - Dec 26 with 3207 viewsdingdangblue

I thought he was a bit weak for the 1st equaliser but looking at this he got a forearm to his face. Mr Haines didn't see it either.

https://www.skysports.com/rochdale

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Matheson on 22:47 - Dec 26 with 3103 views49thseason

Matheson on 22:03 - Dec 26 by dingdangblue

I thought he was a bit weak for the 1st equaliser but looking at this he got a forearm to his face. Mr Haines didn't see it either.

There was a lot he didn't see including a penalty shout for a foul on Baah. Haines has been useless every time I have seen him and always to our detriment. If I didn't know better I would say its deliberate on his part, but of course, the referee is always right./sarc/
Matheson on 22:53 - Dec 26 with 3078 viewsJames1980

What I don't understand is why the assistant referees hardly ever speak up.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Matheson on 22:53 - Dec 26 with 3075 viewstony_roch975

nor all the other elbows, Eastham's holding, feigning injury etc - Haines cost us the game

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Matheson on 23:36 - Dec 26 with 3003 viewsscarrow

I saw him in the lounge after the game and he had a swollen lip which was still bleeding. Ched Evans at his worst.

Poll: Final position

Login to get fewer ads

Matheson on 01:25 - Dec 27 with 2918 viewslyberoc

I saw it and I was in the Sandy, he also didn,t see the ball go a yard out of play in the build up to their 3rd goal .Terrible performance by the ref
Matheson on 11:28 - Dec 27 with 2665 views49thseason

The club should make a video of all his mistakes and send it to the FL and tell them he isnt welcome at Spotland . He is guity of failing to provde a safe environment for the players and as such the club has a duty of care not to have him involved in future games.
If the EFL feels it has to protect players from verbal assaults by fans, it most certainly has a duty to protect players from incompetent officials. Thr RND incident was a disaster. The keeper should have been sent off and a penalty awarded but becausr the lump of lard was 30 yards behind play he concluded that it was accidental and then compounded the error and somehow then decided that Fleetwood should be allowed to clear from a dropped ball.
Matheson on 14:56 - Dec 27 with 2475 viewsmacro

Anywhere else on the pitch the keepers challenge would have been a foul. I felt it could have been a pen. Not convinced about it being a red card though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024