Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The arrers.... 20:30 - Dec 28 with 2411 viewsrichfoad32

Anybody watching the darts at all? Really enjoying it this year, been a great tournament.

I was just reading online that former England international Alan Glazier now lives in Rochdale and still turns out for his pub team at the age of 80! Anybody know which pub?

The arrers.... on 20:59 - Dec 28 with 2389 viewsSunningDale

Overhyped pub game, played and watched by pissheads. Don't know how anybody can take it seriously.

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

The arrers.... on 21:08 - Dec 28 with 2372 viewsrichfoad32

The arrers.... on 20:59 - Dec 28 by SunningDale

Overhyped pub game, played and watched by pissheads. Don't know how anybody can take it seriously.

Watched, maybe. But the players aren't stuck in the 70's any more. Still, thanks for your contribution.
The arrers.... on 21:14 - Dec 28 with 2355 viewsSandyman

Can't recall which team Alan Glazier plays for but have seen him turn out for them at Spotland Reform when they had a league team. He was very sociable and chatty. Keen Brentford fan, what with him being from darn sarrf originally. We got talking after he saw my Dale attire Nice bloke.
The arrers.... on 02:06 - Dec 29 with 2263 viewsDiddyDave

That bloke who shouts out One Hundred and Eighteeeeee,needs a new voice box. I loved my darts when I was a young fella,played in the Manor Darts League for the Navvy,then the Foresters and Whit`orth Working Mens Club in the Federation League on Monday nights,but seriously,a game that`s only eight feet or so from the ocky to the dart board,is hardly a world class sporting event fit for Fox/Sky Sports. The odd time we put it on while channel surfing has my missus in fits of laughter,"You bloody Poms will watch anything". I said they wouldn`t get hardly anybody there if the amber stuff wasn`t being served,but there you are,yet another British eccentricity,like cricket,that makes us who we are!!
The arrers.... on 14:06 - Dec 29 with 2133 viewssweetcorn

Glazier’s team is the donkey, formerly the tanners. He doesn’t actually play much anymore but he’s at all the games.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024