Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington tickets 18:17 - Dec 29 with 3288 viewsjudd

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/december/ticketnews-accringtonstanleyawa

Poll: What is it to be then?

Accrington tickets on 18:27 - Dec 29 with 3259 viewsAncoats_Blue

Amazing. FT after Fleetwood I went to buy tickets for this to be told I couldn’t buy any. Dale had stopped selling them according to the staff in the office. It hadn’t sold out but they stopped selling them. Just buy on the day.

Now I’ve got to inconvenience a family member to pick tickets up for me or take a 65mile round trip to do it myself. Bag of shite communication.
Accrington tickets on 18:31 - Dec 29 with 3236 viewsTVOS1907

Accrington tickets on 18:27 - Dec 29 by Ancoats_Blue

Amazing. FT after Fleetwood I went to buy tickets for this to be told I couldn’t buy any. Dale had stopped selling them according to the staff in the office. It hadn’t sold out but they stopped selling them. Just buy on the day.

Now I’ve got to inconvenience a family member to pick tickets up for me or take a 65mile round trip to do it myself. Bag of shite communication.

I think, given the phraseology in that story, that it might be a repeated timed article.

If I was you, I would ring up the club first thing tomorrow morning to check the current situation.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Accrington tickets on 18:39 - Dec 29 with 3215 viewsjudd

Accrington tickets on 18:31 - Dec 29 by TVOS1907

I think, given the phraseology in that story, that it might be a repeated timed article.

If I was you, I would ring up the club first thing tomorrow morning to check the current situation.

It was posted on Facebook 35 minutes ago.

Accrington tickets on 20:30 - Dec 29 with 3042 viewsTVOS1907

Accrington tickets on 18:39 - Dec 29 by judd

It was posted on Facebook 35 minutes ago.

Oh!

Well given some of the comments below the post, there seems to be something of a contradiction going on.

Accrington tickets on 20:08 - Dec 30 with 2697 viewsblackdogblue

Two fold for me, Accrington has the worst ground in the league. Seating is a nightmare like going back to Primary School with their lack of legroom, standing is uncovered, just what you need in January..

We’re playing Shite, is there a James Bond film on New Years Day?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Accrington tickets on 11:49 - Dec 31 with 2475 views1907

Was going to go to the ground and buy some this afternoon. Just seen that they went off sale at 11.00am? Possibly my own fault for not checking but NYE is a normal working day and I assumed the ticket office would be open as usual.
Accrington tickets on 11:59 - Dec 31 with 2450 viewsjudd

Accrington tickets on 11:49 - Dec 31 by 1907

Was going to go to the ground and buy some this afternoon. Just seen that they went off sale at 11.00am? Possibly my own fault for not checking but NYE is a normal working day and I assumed the ticket office would be open as usual.

It may be worth your while phoning Accringtin up.

Accrington tickets on 12:22 - Dec 31 with 2400 viewsKenBoon

We’re useless at selling tickets anyway, but with the Newcastle game and having ONE home game in what seems like forever, this all-ticket thing is stupid.
Login to get fewer ads

Accrington tickets on 12:25 - Dec 31 with 2390 viewsnordenblue

Accrington tickets on 11:49 - Dec 31 by 1907

Never assume anything remotely linked to helping the customer, I'm the same to be honest I can now go to the game tomorrow but didn't know till recently, I'd be highly surprised if they don't just make it pay on the day anyway due to numbers sold/not sold
Accrington tickets on 13:14 - Dec 31 with 2296 viewskel

Accrington tickets on 11:59 - Dec 31 by judd

It may be worth your while phoning Accringtin up.

Accringtin? Who are dey?

Excally.

Oh, my aching sides.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 13:17]
Accrington tickets on 16:23 - Dec 31 with 2086 viewsDalenet

Accrington tickets on 12:22 - Dec 31 by KenBoon

We’re useless at selling tickets anyway, but with the Newcastle game and having ONE home game in what seems like forever, this all-ticket thing is stupid.

Surely it was Accrington's decision? We may find that pay on the day is announced tomorrow morning when they realise how many haven't been sold.

I presume this is a £10 live feed game on iplayer in any case tomorrow
Accrington tickets on 16:31 - Dec 31 with 2070 viewsrochdaleriddler

Accrington tickets on 16:23 - Dec 31 by Dalenet

Surely it was Accrington's decision? We may find that pay on the day is announced tomorrow morning when they realise how many haven't been sold.

If it’s pay on the day I won’t be happy, I’ve made two trips to the ticket office this week

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Accrington tickets on 19:38 - Dec 31 with 1910 viewsnordenblue

Accrington tickets on 16:31 - Dec 31 by rochdaleriddler

If it’s pay on the day I won’t be happy, I’ve made two trips to the ticket office this week

Can't see why it won't be as guessing it's not anywhere near sold out
Accrington tickets on 19:49 - Dec 31 with 1891 viewsfrenzied

Accrington tickets on 16:23 - Dec 31 by Dalenet

I assume you mean I follow..I’m sure Accs opted out of this
Accrington tickets on 20:04 - Dec 31 with 1861 viewskel

Accrington tickets on 19:49 - Dec 31 by frenzied

I’ve watched Accy games on ifollow via IPTV a number of times.
Accrington tickets on 20:21 - Dec 31 with 1846 viewsDalenet

Accrington tickets on 19:49 - Dec 31 by frenzied

I did...and you are right. Only audio available. My mistake
Accrington tickets on 20:21 - Dec 31 with 1846 viewsTVOS1907

Accrington tickets on 20:04 - Dec 31 by kel

I’ve watched Accy games on ifollow via IPTV a number of times.

Or Haccy games on HIPTV...

Accrington tickets on 10:03 - Jan 1 with 1639 viewsnordenblue

Confirmed as pay on the day,well there's a surprise for us all....

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/december/ticketnews-accringtonstanleyawa
Accrington tickets on 10:04 - Jan 1 with 1630 viewsrochdaleriddler

Accrington tickets on 10:03 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

Confirmed as pay on the day,well there's a surprise for us all....

Accrington have taken the piss

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Accrington tickets on 10:21 - Jan 1 with 1587 viewsblackdogblue

Accrington tickets on 10:04 - Jan 1 by rochdaleriddler

So much to peace & goodwill to all lol.. 😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Accrington tickets on 10:30 - Jan 1 with 1548 views442Dale

Accrington tickets on 10:21 - Jan 1 by blackdogblue

So much to peace & goodwill to all lol.. 😀😀

It’s things like this that are driving supporters away from the game. There is no excuse whatsoever not to effectively communicate when a decision will be made on whether fans can pay on the day, and ensure this message is consistent so everyone knows where they stand.

One look at the Accrington chairman’s account indicates just how poor that lack of communication and effective focus on supporters by clubs is as he was answering the question last night.

But you know if it was raised everyone would blame someone else without admitting they need to do better.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Accrington tickets on 10:36 - Jan 1 with 1514 viewsnordenblue

Accrington tickets on 10:30 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

It’s things like this that are driving supporters away from the game. There is no excuse whatsoever not to effectively communicate when a decision will be made on whether fans can pay on the day, and ensure this message is consistent so everyone knows where they stand.

One look at the Accrington chairman’s account indicates just how poor that lack of communication and effective focus on supporters by clubs is as he was answering the question last night.

But you know if it was raised everyone would blame someone else without admitting they need to do better.

To be fair 442 there was NEVER any doubt it wouldn't be pay on the day, bit ues its the lack of communication which is now normal,it's the exact reason I don't bother getting tickets for home game either when they say "All ticket" its very rare demand in the home end will get anywhere near outstripping supply, Newcastle and Spurs are the only 2 in recent years,compared to the amount of games we intially claim to be "all ticket"
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 10:41]
Accrington tickets on 10:39 - Jan 1 with 1502 views442Dale

Accrington tickets on 10:36 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

To be fair 442 there was NEVER any doubt it wouldn't be pay on the day, bit ues its the lack of communication which is now normal,it's the exact reason I don't bother getting tickets for home game either when they say "All ticket" its very rare demand in the home end will get anywhere near outstripping supply, Newcastle and Spurs are the only 2 in recent years,compared to the amount of games we intially claim to be "all ticket"
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 10:41]

It’s not whether it would or wouldn’t be pay on the day, it’s about clubs thinking about supporters first and foremost when they plan and communicate. This sort of thing has gone on for years and nothing changes because nobody wants to admit they could have done better.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Accrington tickets on 10:41 - Jan 1 with 1488 viewsDalenet

Accrington tickets on 10:04 - Jan 1 by rochdaleriddler

To be fair to Accrington we have historically taken large followings to them even on a normal Saturday. They could reasonably expect us to sell out for a New Year Day fixture. What they didn't factor is was our poor recent form and our FA cup focus on Saturday. The former being a key factor. Their fans forum were predicting a season record crowd and I suspect we won't deliver that for them.
Accrington tickets on 11:07 - Jan 1 with 1421 viewsSandyman

If you can't make it to the game, Radio Manchester are broadcasting live commentary of...

Bolton, as always.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024