Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club shop opening hours changed. 15:41 - Dec 30 with 1471 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/december/clubshopopeninghours/

Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in 2020.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Club shop opening hours changed. on 16:07 - Dec 30 with 1422 viewsDalenet

Retail is changing and if demand is low early in the week so be it. I suspect we do more business online nowadays. I just hope that any full time staff haven't had their hours slashed and that they have been given other duties earlier in the week.
Club shop opening hours changed. on 17:23 - Dec 30 with 1330 viewsblackdogblue

Club shop opening hours changed. on 16:07 - Dec 30 by Dalenet

Retail is changing and if demand is low early in the week so be it. I suspect we do more business online nowadays. I just hope that any full time staff haven't had their hours slashed and that they have been given other duties earlier in the week.

If they need something to do, update the club shop website with the total range of goods on sale

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Club shop opening hours changed. on 17:53 - Dec 30 with 1291 viewsRochdale_ger

Club shop opening hours changed. on 17:23 - Dec 30 by blackdogblue

If they need something to do, update the club shop website with the total range of goods on sale

Agreed. Feel sorry for the guy who’s hours or job has been cut though. Especially with bullshit bottomley being on 80k a year.
Club shop opening hours changed. on 19:42 - Dec 30 with 1178 viewsblackdogblue

Club shop opening hours changed. on 17:53 - Dec 30 by Rochdale_ger

Agreed. Feel sorry for the guy who’s hours or job has been cut though. Especially with bullshit bottomley being on 80k a year.

Dave is a top guy in the shop, if I’m honest has turned it around since Stewart left, it’s catch 22, it’s not a Man Utd megastore...

He’s brought a lot of new ideas & ranges to offer & listened to us fat blokes who are a 4XL ( must be Errea as I was a Nike 2xl 😀

Hope they are not shafting him at the expense of what we pay some of our players... covered in other threads

Club shop opening hours changed. on 19:55 - Dec 30 with 1131 viewsTalkingSutty

Club shop opening hours changed. on 19:42 - Dec 30 by blackdogblue

Dave is a top guy in the shop, if I’m honest has turned it around since Stewart left, it’s catch 22, it’s not a Man Utd megastore...

He’s brought a lot of new ideas & ranges to offer & listened to us fat blokes who are a 4XL ( must be Errea as I was a Nike 2xl 😀

Hope they are not shafting him at the expense of what we pay some of our players... covered in other threads

Dave is a credit to the Club, one of those who is known and trusted by a lot of the fans. He follows in his dad’s footsteps and he would have been very proud of him.
Club shop opening hours changed. on 20:02 - Dec 30 with 1105 viewsblackdogblue

Club shop opening hours changed. on 19:55 - Dec 30 by TalkingSutty

Dave is a credit to the Club, one of those who is known and trusted by a lot of the fans. He follows in his dad’s footsteps and he would have been very proud of him.

👍

Club shop opening hours changed. on 20:04 - Dec 30 with 1097 viewsnordenblue

Club shop opening hours changed. on 19:55 - Dec 30 by TalkingSutty

Fully agree with all of that,a cracking chap to deal with and nothing but pleasant anytime I've spoke to him, wouldn't be surprised if he's had his pants pulled down with this latest "idea" though,it sadly seems all pretty much common place at the minute.
Club shop opening hours changed. on 20:05 - Dec 30 with 1091 viewsRochdale_ger

I hope it hasn’t affected the guys who work in the club shops wages or jobs. I don’t know any of them personally but they seem like decent guys
Login to get fewer ads

Club shop opening hours changed. on 10:24 - Dec 31 with 902 viewsChaffRAFC

I've spoken to Dave and he's keen to let you all know his hours haven't been cut, his day off is Monday anyway and the closed Tuesday allows him to do admin work.

He also appreciates the comments and thanks you for them.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024