Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Supporters Trust 10:48 - Jan 3 with 1788 viewssuffolkdale

Just received the latest newsletter from the Trust - what an excellent job they do.
All volunteers providing an essential communication channel to/from the club and its supporters. Add to that specific work on 'one offs' - like ticketing for next year- and the superb work for the Exiles, we would be much the poorer without them. It cannot be easy at times, but they do a great job - thank you!
Dale Supporters Trust on 15:06 - Jan 3 with 1619 viewsFrites

Couldn’t agree more- a great group of people. Occasionally maligned yet always positive, Dale through and through.
Dale Supporters Trust on 15:59 - Jan 3 with 1531 views442Dale

Indeed, a great amount of work goes in on supporters behalf. On this score and with a view to something mentioned in the newsletter and previously asked about on here; there is confirmation that the forum will be broadcast on ifollow.

A request has been made to the Trust that they enquire whether this will then be made available to supporters via freeview on the OS/club Youtube channel. It is essential that ALL supporters have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the future direction of their football club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale Supporters Trust on 22:34 - Jan 3 with 1388 viewsDalenet

Dale Supporters Trust on 15:59 - Jan 3 by 442Dale

Indeed, a great amount of work goes in on supporters behalf. On this score and with a view to something mentioned in the newsletter and previously asked about on here; there is confirmation that the forum will be broadcast on ifollow.

A request has been made to the Trust that they enquire whether this will then be made available to supporters via freeview on the OS/club Youtube channel. It is essential that ALL supporters have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the future direction of their football club.

Do we know what time the forum is planned for yet? I may stay down after the Bolton game to attend if I can get back home afterwards by midnight. Should be an interesting session
Dale Supporters Trust on 22:59 - Jan 3 with 1342 viewsTVOS1907

Dale Supporters Trust on 22:34 - Jan 3 by Dalenet

Do we know what time the forum is planned for yet? I may stay down after the Bolton game to attend if I can get back home afterwards by midnight. Should be an interesting session

7pm

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024