Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role 21:54 - Jan 3 with 1468 viewsjonahwhereru

My gut feel is that Hendo wants to stay at Spotland. We are probably on our maximum budget with him already. So other than throwing more money at him, what can be do. A reprise of “Here’s to youI Ian Henderson” during every game would not go amiss. But kudos goes along way. If we formally made him a coach with responsibility for forwards, I do think that would resonate with him. He may even relish it. I do not know if by increasing his responsibilities we may even find a few extra quid behind the sofa.
To be honest I would love it if he became part of the Dale “boot room”.
Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role on 22:00 - Jan 3 with 1444 viewsTVOS1907

I think he's got enough interests outside the game to show where his future lies.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role on 22:06 - Jan 3 with 1417 viewsboromat

Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role on 22:00 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

I think he's got enough interests outside the game to show where his future lies.

You've got to admit being apart of football definitely helps his Herbalife stuff!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role on 00:50 - Jan 4 with 1239 viewsdale5758

i'd try to ofer him like a director of football role wih ta view to future manager. His mlm sontacts swould Suit all perfectly in such a position.

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role on 03:47 - Jan 4 with 1179 viewsDiddyDave

Maybe Hendo no longer has to play for the money if his missus` business is doing fantastically well. He must know Dale ain`t going to pay big money for anybody because they can`t,so as long as he`s living where he is and things are going well,why change clubs and have to prove himself again. He`s no spring chicken either,hence the thread.
Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role on 05:50 - Jan 4 with 1155 viewsfrenzied

If I were he id look for one more big pay day opportunity should one arise away from the club..then after a 1 or 2 year spell away from Rochdale then consider any approach which may come from Spotland..he should play for as long as he can as there will be a time when he cant.
Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role on 06:11 - Jan 4 with 1147 viewssmaclad1

Has he shown any interest in this? Has he been doing the FA coaching courses? If he hasn't it wouldn't seem as if he has any ambition in this direction. f he has, it might be worth a punt as it's a first step on the ladder.
Time to offer Hendo a Player/Coach role on 06:23 - Jan 4 with 1145 viewsD_Alien

Suitability for management & coaching roles is notoriously difficult to predict according to playing ability, career experience, day-to-day interpersonal skills such as being able to exchange pleasantries and be "a decent chap" - or even coaching badges for that matter

I've got absolutely no idea why anyone should consider Hendo more suited to a future role at the club than any other player coming towards the end of their time on the pitch e.g. Jim McNulty (i'm not suggesting him either)

Hendo found himself a good fit at Dale, and its been mutually beneficial, but we owe him nothing and he owes us nothing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024