Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replay tickets 16:11 - Jan 7 with 12063 viewsjudd

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/ticketnews-newcastleunitedaway_1

Well done the club on these ticket prices

Poll: What is it to be then?

Replay tickets on 16:35 - Jan 7 with 5986 viewsoddjob007

Not on TV.. can't see there being many there, think they might use it as a protest against Ashley. Won't be overly profitable.

Still, every penny helps.
Replay tickets on 16:36 - Jan 7 with 5981 viewsjudd

And great news on coaches, leaving at 3pm

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/travelnews-newcastleunited_14012

Again, well done the club.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Replay tickets on 16:52 - Jan 7 with 5880 viewsSandyman

Great work by RAFC giving as speedy and economical arrangements as we could wish for. Well done to all concerned.
Replay tickets on 17:43 - Jan 7 with 5652 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good day out for our die-hard fans to get to a venue they may not see again for a while.

Hope we sell our 5k tickets. Another decent pay out to the Club.
Replay tickets on 18:27 - Jan 7 with 5509 viewstodmordendale

Does anyone know where we will be sitting at St James Park. I’ve heard they put away supporters so high up out of the way that it’s only just possible to see the pitch let alone the players.
Replay tickets on 18:44 - Jan 7 with 5418 viewsnordenblue

Replay tickets on 18:27 - Jan 7 by todmordendale

Does anyone know where we will be sitting at St James Park. I’ve heard they put away supporters so high up out of the way that it’s only just possible to see the pitch let alone the players.

My United supported mate said bring oxygen as you'll need it right at the top of the stand, so sounds that's the usual place, unless with a smaller away crowd they move us down
Replay tickets on 18:44 - Jan 7 with 5416 viewsAtThePeake

Replay tickets on 18:27 - Jan 7 by todmordendale

That's the usual away end. Having been there with Tottenham a couple of times, it really is as high as people say. Great view of the city from up there - not so great view of the pitch.

However when I went for a game in the Europa League with a lower crowd (about 30k) a few years ago, that part of the Leazes End was closed and away fans were housed in the bottom tier, in the corner between the Leazes End and the East Stand.

Tangled up in blue.

Replay tickets on 18:51 - Jan 7 with 5361 viewsAtThePeake

Replay tickets on 18:44 - Jan 7 by AtThePeake

That's the usual away end. Having been there with Tottenham a couple of times, it really is as high as people say. Great view of the city from up there - not so great view of the pitch.

However when I went for a game in the Europa League with a lower crowd (about 30k) a few years ago, that part of the Leazes End was closed and away fans were housed in the bottom tier, in the corner between the Leazes End and the East Stand.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/rochdale-h-ticket-news-19-20/

"Initially, only the lower areas of the stadium will go on sale."

Of course this may mean that only the lower areas of the stadium will go on sale to home fans.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Replay tickets on 19:35 - Jan 7 with 5226 viewsrochdaleriddler

Newcastle? Surely they set the prices, Newcastle fans said it would be that price on sat

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Replay tickets on 19:37 - Jan 7 with 5220 viewstodmordendale

Poundland. Ashley’s latest
Replay tickets on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 5161 viewsdingdangblue

Some belting replies on here...

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Replay tickets on 22:28 - Jan 7 with 4923 viewsDalenet

As somebody that used to go to SJP regularly I can confirm that away fans are usually in the top tier and it is some way up. It used to take me 5 flights on the escalators to reach the 2nd tier in the home end so I can only imagine how high it will be for the away fans. But lets hope we are housed a little lower

Note that Newcastle will double ticket prices to £20 for those not bought in advance. So don't wait for a pay on the day opportunity

Also Trans-Pennine Distress is really a mess at the moment and many of the trains to Newcastle have been suspended for January. Can't rely on them just now.
Replay tickets on 22:59 - Jan 7 with 4842 viewsSandyman

Replay tickets on 22:28 - Jan 7 by Dalenet

As somebody that used to go to SJP regularly I can confirm that away fans are usually in the top tier and it is some way up. It used to take me 5 flights on the escalators to reach the 2nd tier in the home end so I can only imagine how high it will be for the away fans. But lets hope we are housed a little lower

Note that Newcastle will double ticket prices to £20 for those not bought in advance. So don't wait for a pay on the day opportunity

Also Trans-Pennine Distress is really a mess at the moment and many of the trains to Newcastle have been suspended for January. Can't rely on them just now.

That's sad to hear. Used TPE for outward and return trips to Newcastle in October and they left and arrived bang on time.
Replay tickets on 15:01 - Jan 8 with 4454 viewsAncoats_Blue

Annual leave request approved. Bring on the Geordies (again).

For a non televised game and such cheap prices I reckon we’ll shift the 5k.
Replay tickets on 15:06 - Jan 8 with 4431 viewsScunnydale

Replay tickets on 15:01 - Jan 8 by Ancoats_Blue

Leave approved and some relatively cheap train tickets purchased thanks to the Northern sale (thanks Ken Boon) and a Cross-Country sale.
Replay tickets on 15:54 - Jan 8 with 4317 viewsnordenblue

Replay tickets on 15:01 - Jan 8 by Ancoats_Blue

I'd be surprised if we get anywhere near 5k travelling,with only a week to plan and a midweek game that may need 1/2 days leave for some it's a big ask, the ticket price certainly helps mind
Replay tickets on 16:37 - Jan 8 with 4231 viewsAncoats_Blue

Replay tickets on 15:54 - Jan 8 by nordenblue

I'd be surprised if we get anywhere near 5k travelling,with only a week to plan and a midweek game that may need 1/2 days leave for some it's a big ask, the ticket price certainly helps mind

Using Spurs as a benchmark. Same notice period, further to travel, televised and worst weather in decades I think we took 5,500. I hope it’s a similar figure next Tuesday
Replay tickets on 17:20 - Jan 8 with 4113 viewsSuddenLad

Replay tickets on 16:37 - Jan 8 by Ancoats_Blue

Using Spurs as a benchmark. Same notice period, further to travel, televised and worst weather in decades I think we took 5,500. I hope it’s a similar figure next Tuesday

Much of the attraction for the Spurs game was the fact is was at Wembley. Not sure SJP has the same magnetism.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Replay tickets on 17:36 - Jan 8 with 4061 viewsJames1980

Tickets available online as well, this is a good move

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Replay tickets on 18:19 - Jan 8 with 3973 viewsrochdaleriddler

Replay tickets on 17:20 - Jan 8 by SuddenLad

Much of the attraction for the Spurs game was the fact is was at Wembley. Not sure SJP has the same magnetism.

Maybe, but I know a lot of people had already seen us at Wembley , but no one has seen us at SJP and it’s a cheap trip

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Replay tickets on 20:27 - Jan 8 with 3811 viewsforeverhopefulDale

For anyone unable to go and able to get foreign tele channels

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3539392/newcastle-united-vs-rochdale/

Possibly more to follow

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Replay tickets on 09:15 - Jan 9 with 3608 viewsnordenblue

Replay tickets on 16:37 - Jan 8 by Ancoats_Blue

I hope so too,I just don't feel Newcastle away with an injury ravaged side to watch with no real "stars" in it,doesn't come close to the attraction of Spurs away at Wembley playing against a side full of internationals including the current England captain...Joelinton v Harry Kane?
Replay tickets on 09:22 - Jan 9 with 3589 viewsboromat

Replay tickets on 09:15 - Jan 9 by nordenblue

I hope so too,I just don't feel Newcastle away with an injury ravaged side to watch with no real "stars" in it,doesn't come close to the attraction of Spurs away at Wembley playing against a side full of internationals including the current England captain...Joelinton v Harry Kane?

There was definitely a Wembley effect. And a team with plenty of England internationals.

I think we might be disappointed in the numbers we take.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Replay tickets on 09:48 - Jan 9 with 3542 viewsD_Alien

Replay tickets on 09:22 - Jan 9 by boromat

There was definitely a Wembley effect. And a team with plenty of England internationals.

I think we might be disappointed in the numbers we take.

Some might be, but the whole concept of being "disappointed" by taking say, 2500 rather than 5000 is quite frankly ridiculous

I might be disappointed if we took 237

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Replay tickets on 10:51 - Jan 9 with 3453 viewsrochdaleriddler

Replay tickets on 09:48 - Jan 9 by D_Alien

Some might be, but the whole concept of being "disappointed" by taking say, 2500 rather than 5000 is quite frankly ridiculous

I might be disappointed if we took 237

I got mine early, just in case! Queue of about 20 at 9.40. No queue for coach tickets

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024