Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Style of play is starting the pay off 19:58 - Jan 11 with 1368 views_Windydale

Dale's quick passing and movement, has been effective and slicker in recent games all over the pitch. I think it's starting to pay off.

Judging by today's game, we seem to be getting the balance of keeping possession attune with, dangerous forward momentum. Ryan's at his best, Dooley the engine room and the link to putting the opposition under pressure. So glad to see him back.

No lone wolf. The players worked for the full 90 as a team. Strong down the right hand side. Players getting into space. Matherson on an overlapping run, racing down the wing on the right side. Today a few time's he was looking out for Wilbraham. What a great quick thinker and nice deliverer of the ball. We are so fortunate to have his quality at the moment.

Nice to go into the Newcastle game showing some decent form and confidence.

Style of play is starting the pay off on 20:06 - Jan 11 with 1309 viewsrochdaleriddler

I noticed every ball out to the right was behind the player , causing play to slow right down

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Style of play is starting the pay off on 20:11 - Jan 11 with 1283 viewsRAFC1907

Yes I agree with all of that and it's a joy to watch when it comes off like today.

Good back to back wins, we have to play those sides around us over the coming weeks so beat them and our league position could be a very healthy one.

Poll: Bottomley...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024