Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Bar / Ratcliffe 12:51 - Jan 13 with 1880 viewsAncoats_Blue

Does anyone know if this is open tomorrow before the coach pick up @3PM tomorrow?

Would be a good opportunity to keep ~20 coach loads of people out of the rain and make some cash in ale and pie sales whilst they wait for the bus.

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 12:53 - Jan 13 with 1871 viewsjudd

That's a great idea.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 13:05 - Jan 13 with 1831 viewsAncoats_Blue

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 12:53 - Jan 13 by judd

That's a great idea.

I'd hope it is open.

I've got about 90 mins to kill before the coach picks up tomorrow. If the Dale bar is shut I'll plonk myself in the Cem for a bit. But I do then have a very wet walk in storm Brendan and a stand around in the rain if the coach isn't there yet.

So, I'm partly selfish and not wanting to get soaked. Also wanting to give the club a bit more cash.
Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 13:19 - Jan 13 with 1798 viewsScunnydale

I overheard people in the Club Shop saying that coaches would be there by about 2.30pm, if that helps at all.
Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 13:33 - Jan 13 with 1754 viewsCreepy

Could someone just clarify, the ticket office is open until 7.00pm tonight but the club shop (for the coach tickets) is only open until 5.00pm?
Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 16:15 - Jan 13 with 1602 viewsrochdaleriddler

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 13:33 - Jan 13 by Creepy

Could someone just clarify, the ticket office is open until 7.00pm tonight but the club shop (for the coach tickets) is only open until 5.00pm?

That would be silly, mind you selling them in seperate places is silly.an online system would allow people to book allocated seats 24/7

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 09:26 - Jan 14 with 1439 viewsFred_Talbot

Any update on the bar being open?

Where's Fred?

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 11:15 - Jan 14 with 1357 viewsrochdaleriddler

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 09:26 - Jan 14 by Fred_Talbot

Any update on the bar being open?

Given every penny counts , very surprised the club is missing out on this

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 11:27 - Jan 14 with 1332 viewsD_Alien

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 11:15 - Jan 14 by rochdaleriddler

Given every penny counts , very surprised the club is missing out on this

Perhaps they just haven't got enough ale supplies after recent fixtures? But the club could at least make a twitter announcement. Again, the lack of communication is actually more annoying than the issue itself

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 11:40 - Jan 14 with 1284 viewsdawlishdale

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 11:27 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

Perhaps they just haven't got enough ale supplies after recent fixtures? But the club could at least make a twitter announcement. Again, the lack of communication is actually more annoying than the issue itself

Great opportunity for the club to have made some additional cash here, whilst sheltering the fans from the awful weather.

Even if they have no ale supplies, they could have done cans or bottles, plus Bacon butties from 12pm and made a few quid.

Will be interesting to see what they eventually say about this missed open goal.
Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 12:18 - Jan 14 with 1219 viewsjudd

Dale Bar / Ratcliffe on 11:40 - Jan 14 by dawlishdale

Great opportunity for the club to have made some additional cash here, whilst sheltering the fans from the awful weather.

Even if they have no ale supplies, they could have done cans or bottles, plus Bacon butties from 12pm and made a few quid.

Will be interesting to see what they eventually say about this missed open goal.

My mate just phoned the club.

They have no idea if the Ratcliffe is open but gave him the phone number.

He rang that number but just got a recorded message that did not mention if it was open today.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024