Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. 16:32 - Jan 13 with 2453 viewsKoober1974

Glad he is no longer the manager of Dale, seen him pitch side at the Newcastle game and think she is the messiah. He was getting a good reception to be honest and milked it but glad to see the back of him.
Bolton must be kicking themselves now as they cannot afford to boot him.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:39 - Jan 13 with 2001 viewsaleanddale

Best manager Dale have ever had.

Some of the best football ever seen at Spotland ( opinion )

Got us promoted twice ( Fact )

10 years close on he managed the Dale. Yes a change was needed and we evolve but your post is just crass and misguided.

Hill will always be welcome at Spotland and for that I am grateful and happy that everyone is not as pig ignorant as you.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:40 - Jan 13 with 1988 viewsSuddenLad

Leave it where it is. It doesn't matter any more. He's still our greatest ever manager. Let's concentrate on that.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:41 - Jan 13 with 1978 viewsKoober1974

Ha ha, in the beginning he was good and served the club well but as I have seen many comments about his attitude saying he's a gobshite.
it's not ignorance or anything misguided, you have your opinion and I can have mine.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:43 - Jan 13 with 1955 viewsaleanddale

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:41 - Jan 13 by Koober1974

Ha ha, in the beginning he was good and served the club well but as I have seen many comments about his attitude saying he's a gobshite.
it's not ignorance or anything misguided, you have your opinion and I can have mine.

who is closer to the truth?

Maybe we will find out in this thread.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:45 - Jan 13 with 1937 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:41 - Jan 13 by Koober1974

Who do bURY play this week ?? Oh, hang on............ now toddle off back to the ruins of Giggle Lane and get a sweeping brush out.

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:47 - Jan 13 with 1928 viewsKoober1974

I can judge a person by what I see and yes he served the club well with 2 promotions but since he has left Rochdale are only 1 league up. did he not get them relegated as well?

Ask Bolton fans what they think about him.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:47 - Jan 13 with 1925 viewssweetcorn

I suppose the adage "it takes one to know one" rings true.

Our best ever manager, deserves a good reception whenever he comes to spotland.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:48 - Jan 13 with 1915 viewsKoober1974

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:45 - Jan 13 by SuddenLad

Who do bURY play this week ?? Oh, hang on............ now toddle off back to the ruins of Giggle Lane and get a sweeping brush out.

Is it normal to accuse every person who has a different opinion than yourself of being either an Oldham, Bury or Bolton fan?

Maybe you should try and see peoples difference of opinion than the usual 1 brain cell response.
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:49 - Jan 13 with 1905 viewsDareToCalvin

While the man has his flaws, he has absolutely transformed the club and for the majority of his 2 spells, he was absolutely wonderful and we had some incredible players and played some wonderful football, something that has never even been close to happening before. Think your post is a tad harsh but it's your opinion.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 16:50]
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:52 - Jan 13 with 1886 viewsKoober1974

Thanks, I was never a Keith Hill fan but would never dream of saying sack him because I don't personally like the man.
Questions raised on this forum about him getting a slice of transfer fees from player sales did alarm me but that seems to be OK.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:53 - Jan 13 with 1879 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:48 - Jan 13 by Koober1974

Is it normal to accuse every person who has a different opinion than yourself of being either an Oldham, Bury or Bolton fan?

Maybe you should try and see peoples difference of opinion than the usual 1 brain cell response.

Reading your previous posts (nothing since 2018) it's not really difficult to see that you are a six-fingered interloper.

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:54 - Jan 13 with 1870 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:47 - Jan 13 by Koober1974

I can judge a person by what I see and yes he served the club well with 2 promotions but since he has left Rochdale are only 1 league up. did he not get them relegated as well?

Lol, it's over.

Good attempt at trolling 2/10.

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:56 - Jan 13 with 1864 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:48 - Jan 13 by Koober1974

No, but it is normal to suspect someone who doesn't even know if he got us relegated or not.

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:57 - Jan 13 with 1861 viewsKoober1974

I am not a fan who is prepared to sit and be quiet, don't agree with the boards take on not investing in Training facilities or the ground whilst getting large FA Cup money and sell on fees that where not included in budgets for the year.

Because I ask these questions doesn't make me a Fan of any other team. I suppose claiming I am an Oldham or Bury fan is easier for yourself.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 17:22 - Jan 13 with 1757 viewsAtThePeake

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 16:57 - Jan 13 by Koober1974

I am not a fan who is prepared to sit and be quiet, don't agree with the boards take on not investing in Training facilities or the ground whilst getting large FA Cup money and sell on fees that where not included in budgets for the year.

Because I ask these questions doesn't make me a Fan of any other team. I suppose claiming I am an Oldham or Bury fan is easier for yourself.

Righto - but you don't remember that Hill didn't get us relegated?

Tangled up in blue.

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 17:25 - Jan 13 with 1734 viewsJames1980

I wonder how a 'Keith Hill is a b3ll end' chant would go down tomorrow. I can't see many joining in.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 17:25 - Jan 13 with 1733 viewsfinberty

"did he not get them relegated as well?"

Brilliant research.

He did not.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 17:52 - Jan 13 with 1627 viewskel

Sincere thanks to the OP for giving us a quick reminder on how utterly thick bury fans are.

Don’t hesitate to send a PM if you need directions to Chadderton Town or whatever they’re called.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 18:07 - Jan 13 with 1557 viewsJames1980

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 17:52 - Jan 13 by kel

Sincere thanks to the OP for giving us a quick reminder on how utterly thick bury fans are.

Don’t hesitate to send a PM if you need directions to Chadderton Town or whatever they’re called.

Appears to have deleted their profile

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 18:29 - Jan 13 with 1457 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 18:07 - Jan 13 by James1980

Appears to have deleted their profile

Surprised it worked out how to James in all honesty!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 18:42 - Jan 13 with 1403 viewsboromat

Refering to us as 'Rochdale' and 'them'

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 18:49 - Jan 13 with 1366 viewsJames1980

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 18:29 - Jan 13 by Thacks_Rabbits

Surprised it worked out how to James in all honesty!

Perhaps it was the carer

Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 07:22 - Jan 14 with 871 viewsaleanddale

The irony not lost that the OP is the biggest bell end!

Must be hard looking up how to get to all these new grounds in the depths of non league.
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 09:29 - Jan 14 with 710 viewstodmordendale

A car with a personalised plate which was BE 11 END.
Is that Mr Hill ?
Keith Hill is a B£ll End. on 10:16 - Jan 14 with 638 viewstodmordendale

I would like to add that the number plate comment was not intended as a reflection of our GOAT manager. Simply a comment on the lengths some people go to to contort car number plates.
In spite of his recognised short comings in interviews, etc, his achievements cannot be dismissed.
In 2015/16 and 2016/17 we were in contention for play off places with a team which played with flair and style. His success includes two promotions and Promoting academy players.
A good record and should be applauded.
Best wishes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024