Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lillis 15:20 - Jan 19 with 3871 viewsdiver

Anybody found out where Lillis is yet? is he the Lord Lucan of football?
Lillis on 15:27 - Jan 19 with 3843 views442Dale

On the bench yesterday.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lillis on 20:49 - Jan 19 with 3481 viewsTVOS1907

He's in Walsden every day.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Lillis on 22:57 - Jan 19 with 3366 viewsshawclough_dale

Any coincidence that he reappears as the goalkeeper coach leaves or am I putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5?
Lillis on 22:59 - Jan 19 with 3361 viewsTVOS1907

Lillis on 22:57 - Jan 19 by shawclough_dale

Any coincidence that he reappears as the goalkeeper coach leaves or am I putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5?

He hasn't.

He was the sub keeper yesterday due to Sanchez's injury and Wade being on loan at Ramsbottom.

The temporary GK coach (the Jason Kennedy look-a-like) was also there yesterday putting the keepers through their paces.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Lillis on 13:05 - Jan 20 with 3138 viewsCrede_Sign0

So do we assume JLs return to the squad was a one off? Is he available for selection or not. What would have happened had a keeper change been needed at Wycombe - would he have come on?
Lillis on 13:13 - Jan 20 with 3112 viewsTVOS1907

Lillis on 13:05 - Jan 20 by Crede_Sign0

So do we assume JLs return to the squad was a one off? Is he available for selection or not. What would have happened had a keeper change been needed at Wycombe - would he have come on?

Yes, assuming we hadn't used all three subs, as he was the sub keeper!

Lillis on 14:17 - Jan 20 with 2986 viewsjonahwhereru

Lillis on 13:05 - Jan 20 by Crede_Sign0

He was selected for the squad just like any other player, so clearly he is available.
I have always said there is not point dissecting good news, and that is just what this is. I would be surprised if Wade would be recalled if either Lynch or Sanchez is not fit. We now have 3 experienced keepers to select from.
It’s been a long road for Josh and I for certain am glad to see him back in the fold. Even if he ends up leaving the club sooner rather than later.
Lillis on 15:42 - Jan 20 with 2817 viewstodmordendale

With 3 experienced keepers are we saying the Bobby is first choice and then Lillis comes after Lunch.
Good to see him back
Login to get fewer ads

Lillis on 15:52 - Jan 20 with 2788 viewsChaffRAFC

Lillis on 15:42 - Jan 20 by todmordendale

With 3 experienced keepers are we saying the Bobby is first choice and then Lillis comes after Lunch.
Good to see him back

What he gets up to after lunch is up to him!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Lillis on 18:02 - Jan 20 with 2541 viewsboromat

Lunch seems to have become a regular member of our squad recently on this messageboard.

When did we sign him? Why another GK? We've got enough!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Lillis on 13:55 - Jan 21 with 2177 viewsoff2div1

Lets hope we don't have any morning kick offs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024