Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biffos in trouble again ... 19:38 - Jan 24 with 2502 viewsspikey58

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/january/24012020-north-stand-update/?
Biffos in trouble again ... on 20:00 - Jan 24 with 2449 viewsdownunder

I wonder what the safety issue is? Presume it will be getting their massive fan base out in case of emergency.
With the stand having corporate, office and gymnasium facilities, that could cause more issue than having to move season ticket holders.
They failed to pay their bills back in their Premiership season, so I have no sympathy.
Biffos in trouble again ... on 22:35 - Jan 24 with 2220 viewsSandyman

They "take" towns on a fortnightly schedule yet can't make a stand safe. Strange people.
Biffos in trouble again ... on 22:43 - Jan 24 with 2205 viewsMolly

Biffos in trouble again ... on 20:00 - Jan 24 by downunder

I wonder what the safety issue is? Presume it will be getting their massive fan base out in case of emergency.
With the stand having corporate, office and gymnasium facilities, that could cause more issue than having to move season ticket holders.
They failed to pay their bills back in their Premiership season, so I have no sympathy.

The safety issues involve breaches of fire regulations.
Biffos in trouble again ... on 23:39 - Jan 24 with 2132 viewsnordenblue

Biffos in trouble again ... on 22:35 - Jan 24 by Sandyman

They "take" towns on a fortnightly schedule yet can't make a stand safe. Strange people.

They can't even "take" over their own stand at the minute
Biffos in trouble again ... on 10:19 - Jan 25 with 1865 viewsAncoats_Blue

Isn’t there some strange ownership arrangement with that stand? Something like it’s not owned by the club/ same owner as the rest of the ground. So 2x leases, 2x safety certificates etc.
Biffos in trouble again ... on 10:37 - Jan 25 with 1837 viewsrochdaleriddler

Biffos in trouble again ... on 10:19 - Jan 25 by Ancoats_Blue

Isn’t there some strange ownership arrangement with that stand? Something like it’s not owned by the club/ same owner as the rest of the ground. So 2x leases, 2x safety certificates etc.

Yep biffs earn nowt from it

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024