Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tranmere's pitch 15:37 - Jan 26 with 1175 viewsJames1980

They've got the Tranmere v Man Utd game on in my local. The state of the pitch makes ours look immaculate.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tranmere's pitch on 18:32 - Jan 26 with 973 viewsNinco

One of the presenters said after the game that he could feel it breaking up as he stood on it. Surely if it's not fit for play, the F.A. can tell them to find an alternative ground?
Tranmere's pitch on 18:41 - Jan 26 with 956 viewskel

How do you know what the pitch is like if you didn’t go to the game?
Tranmere's pitch on 18:48 - Jan 26 with 940 viewsJames1980

It were on the telly box

Tranmere's pitch on 18:53 - Jan 26 with 930 viewskel

I know, I was being a bit facetious in reference to a post on the Gillingham match thread.
Tranmere's pitch on 18:58 - Jan 26 with 913 viewsJames1980

Tranmere's pitch on 18:53 - Jan 26 by kel

I know, I was being a bit facetious in reference to a post on the Gillingham match thread.

I just took the bait

Tranmere's pitch on 19:38 - Jan 26 with 820 viewsDalenet

Looked a bit like Old Trafford used to be in January 30 years ago. Always noticeable when they show the goal highlights on TV from 30 years or so ago. How the technical know how has changed along with the money to support it. How is Newport's pitch looking - they always struggle with the winter and rugby
Tranmere's pitch on 19:54 - Jan 26 with 788 viewsTVOS1907

Tranmere's pitch on 19:38 - Jan 26 by Dalenet

Looked a bit like Old Trafford used to be in January 30 years ago. Always noticeable when they show the goal highlights on TV from 30 years or so ago. How the technical know how has changed along with the money to support it. How is Newport's pitch looking - they always struggle with the winter and rugby

They had to postpone their Leasing.com Trophy game in midweek, so perhaps they're having problems again.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Tranmere's pitch on 20:03 - Jan 26 with 751 viewsmacro

Tranmere's pitch on 19:54 - Jan 26 by TVOS1907

They had to postpone their Leasing.com Trophy game in midweek, so perhaps they're having problems again.

Frozen pitch for the Leasing.Com match
Login to get fewer ads

Tranmere's pitch on 20:06 - Jan 26 with 746 viewsTVOS1907

Tranmere's pitch on 20:03 - Jan 26 by macro

Frozen pitch for the Leasing.Com match

True, although there was a comment from a manager recently about the pitch there. Can't remember who it was, mind.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024