Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd tossers 21:14 - Jan 29 with 1716 viewsrochdaleriddler

I’m a bit surprised that there is no comment about the Utd morons firing flares into Ed Woodwood’s house, given that Bury fans were admonished for turning up at SD2’s house.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Utd tossers on 00:10 - Jan 30 with 1672 viewsSandyman

Two sets of tossers engaging in moronic activity that will achieve nothing and not help the respective causes the hoolies claim to care about in any way.

Is that ok ?
Utd tossers on 04:06 - Jan 30 with 1605 viewsQuigley_dale

Well done, you've commented on it, because obviously you're the only Rochdaleafc.com member who condemns the incident.

Nobel peace prize is in the post.
Utd tossers on 05:31 - Jan 30 with 1589 viewsforeverhopefulDale

They are are more than tossers they are dangerous scum. Hope they are found, charged , and sent to prison where their type belong. As far as I know, Manure still spend as much as any club on players in the league, so I fail to see how their relative failure in the league is down to the executive chairman or directors, it’s purely down to players and team management and coaches not doing their jobs. Long may it continue.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 5:36]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Utd tossers on 07:20 - Jan 30 with 1506 viewsEllDale

What sickened me more than anything about the incidents at Ed Woodward's house is that the press had obviously been tipped off about what was going to happen.
Staged or not? I don't know.
Utd tossers on 08:29 - Jan 30 with 1449 viewsrochdaleriddler

Utd tossers on 04:06 - Jan 30 by Quigley_dale

Well done, you've commented on it, because obviously you're the only Rochdaleafc.com member who condemns the incident.

Nobel peace prize is in the post.

I didn’t really comment on the act, it was a comment on some people’s obsession with the club formally known as bury, and the Not so secret split loyalties of many Dale fans. Peace off

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Utd tossers on 08:30 - Jan 30 with 1444 viewsrochdaleriddler

Utd tossers on 00:10 - Jan 30 by Sandyman

Two sets of tossers engaging in moronic activity that will achieve nothing and not help the respective causes the hoolies claim to care about in any way.

Is that ok ?

Smashing

Utd tossers on 08:45 - Jan 30 with 1416 viewsjoecooke

Utd tossers on 07:20 - Jan 30 by EllDale

What sickened me more than anything about the incidents at Ed Woodward's house is that the press had obviously been tipped off about what was going to happen.
Staged or not? I don't know.

Woodward just employed ex sun journos new pr company for his imaging.

Hey presto The Sun report the damage to his house etc.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Utd tossers on 09:24 - Jan 30 with 1343 viewsQuigley_dale

Utd tossers on 08:29 - Jan 30 by rochdaleriddler

I didn’t really comment on the act, it was a comment on some people’s obsession with the club formally known as bury, and the Not so secret split loyalties of many Dale fans. Peace off

Stirring up shit then as usual. Get yourself a gin a chill out.
Login to get fewer ads

Utd tossers on 09:33 - Jan 30 with 1327 viewsAtThePeake

Utd tossers on 05:31 - Jan 30 by foreverhopefulDale

They are are more than tossers they are dangerous scum. Hope they are found, charged , and sent to prison where their type belong. As far as I know, Manure still spend as much as any club on players in the league, so I fail to see how their relative failure in the league is down to the executive chairman or directors, it’s purely down to players and team management and coaches not doing their jobs. Long may it continue.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 5:36]

The problem is, Woodward signs the players and appoints the team management and coaches. He's the only constant in the several failed experiments since Fergie and he consistently gets things wrong on the footballing side of things. Fortunately for him, it isn't affecting the balance sheets so far and as such the Glazers feel he's still doing an excellent job.

Tangled up in blue.

Utd tossers on 09:41 - Jan 30 with 1301 viewsrochdaleriddler

Utd tossers on 09:24 - Jan 30 by Quigley_dale

Stirring up shit then as usual. Get yourself a gin a chill out.

Stirring up shit? Are you ok Hun? Are you a bit sore because Utd lost?

Utd tossers on 09:51 - Jan 30 with 1271 viewsjudd

Utd tossers on 09:41 - Jan 30 by rochdaleriddler

Utd won 1:0

Poll: What is it to be then?

Utd tossers on 10:06 - Jan 30 with 1234 viewsrochdaleriddler

Utd tossers on 09:51 - Jan 30 by judd

Utd won 1:0

The tie

Utd tossers on 13:11 - Jan 30 with 1035 viewsmightydale

Utd tossers on 09:41 - Jan 30 by rochdaleriddler

Quigleydale a united fan
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 13:32]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024