Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendowatch 16:00 - Feb 3 with 36039 viewsAtThePeake

I keep forgetting how far Hendo is from the record(s) and after DDB posted them in another thread I thought I'd start this one to keep on top of how far away he is.

All-Time League Record: 119
Current Hendo Tally: 112

All-Time Overall Record: 129
Current Hendo Tally: 127

This post has been edited by an administrator

Tangled up in blue.

Hendowatch on 08:55 - Feb 12 with 7281 viewsAtThePeake

Hendowatch on 07:22 - Feb 12 by EllDale

Did I detect some mutterings about Henderson on social media last night?
One or two criticisms of his apparent effort?
It would be a shame if dissatisfaction about the team started to tarnish his reputation.
The other thing I noticed last night was growing murmurings about HIll by Bolton fans.
The way they were talking he might not be there by the summer if they had their way..

Hendo was poor last night. Not sure what the comments were re: his effort, I didn't see them, but he definitely deserved criticism for a below-par performance.

Tangled up in blue.

Hendowatch on 11:58 - Feb 12 with 7132 viewsJPSDale

Hendowatch on 08:55 - Feb 12 by AtThePeake

Hendo was poor last night. Not sure what the comments were re: his effort, I didn't see them, but he definitely deserved criticism for a below-par performance.

Hendo has earned the respect of every Dale fan and will be talked about for many years as a hero, but I would hope he respects the Club & Fans enough to make a reasonable request for future years contact.
His work rate and football brain has been a significant part of Dales successes for 7 years, but his work rate and pace have dropped ( and at 35 why wouldn't it ! ! ) It was really noticeable sat up in the back of the stand at St James that his yard of pace is no longer there
He is probably not looking to go into coaching as he already has his business interests, so transition from playing to coaching at Dale or anywhere else is unlikely.

If he wants a last big payday - let another club take that on

If he wants sensible money / lesser role and a big send off give him 2 years

Lets remember - clubs get into financial trouble when players on big money dont perform ( or even play ...). Hendo has been worth every penny over 7 years, but his value over the next 2 years wont be anything like it was 2 / 3 years ago when he signed his current deal.
Hendowatch on 12:22 - Feb 12 with 7105 viewsnordenblue

Hendowatch on 11:58 - Feb 12 by JPSDale

Hendo has earned the respect of every Dale fan and will be talked about for many years as a hero, but I would hope he respects the Club & Fans enough to make a reasonable request for future years contact.
His work rate and football brain has been a significant part of Dales successes for 7 years, but his work rate and pace have dropped ( and at 35 why wouldn't it ! ! ) It was really noticeable sat up in the back of the stand at St James that his yard of pace is no longer there
He is probably not looking to go into coaching as he already has his business interests, so transition from playing to coaching at Dale or anywhere else is unlikely.

If he wants a last big payday - let another club take that on

If he wants sensible money / lesser role and a big send off give him 2 years

Lets remember - clubs get into financial trouble when players on big money dont perform ( or even play ...). Hendo has been worth every penny over 7 years, but his value over the next 2 years wont be anything like it was 2 / 3 years ago when he signed his current deal.

All good points but "IF" he keeps us in league 1 single handedly like he has recently hes worth every penny of a new contract in my eyes...
Hendowatch on 15:38 - Feb 12 with 6995 viewspioneer

what percentage of the teams goals has he contributed this year and how does that compare to previous seasons?

Honest question, i dont know the answer but it will place his goalscoring record in perspective.
Hendowatch on 17:22 - Feb 12 with 6941 viewsEllDale

Strange that a centreback in O'Connell has scored more goals this season (albeit at the wrong end) than Done and Andrew combined have managed at the right one.....
Hendowatch on 12:13 - Feb 14 with 6495 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hendowatch on 12:49 - Feb 14 with 6486 viewsboromat

Hendowatch on 12:13 - Feb 14 by DaleiLama

Massively impressive. Both the stat and the fact 'little old' Rochdale has managed to keep hold of him!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hendowatch on 13:42 - Feb 14 with 6425 viewsTVOS1907

Hendowatch on 17:22 - Feb 12 by EllDale

Strange that a centreback in O'Connell has scored more goals this season (albeit at the wrong end) than Done and Andrew combined have managed at the right one.....

Talking of O'Connell, I'd wager he's the first player to score own goals at both Newcastle and Sunderland in the same season!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Hendowatch on 16:12 - Feb 14 with 6353 viewsEllDale

Perhaps it's as well that we don't play Middlesbrough then.
Or Hartlepool. Or Darlo.
Hendowatch on 23:02 - Feb 20 with 5569 viewsdownunder

Hendowatch on 16:12 - Feb 14 by EllDale

Perhaps it's as well that we don't play Middlesbrough then.
Or Hartlepool. Or Darlo.

Or Blyth Spartans.
Hendowatch on 21:35 - Feb 22 with 5187 viewstodmordendale

Hendo watch eh ? Watched him today and he looked like he couldnā€™t be arsed.
Hendowatch on 21:53 - Feb 22 with 5160 viewspaulscho

Hendowatch on 21:35 - Feb 22 by todmordendale

Hendo watch eh ? Watched him today and he looked like he couldnā€™t be arsed.

He must be sick to his back teeth of trying to fit in with that garbage,i feel sorry for the poor lad.
Be lucky if he touches the ball more than ten times in the last 15 games...Taxi for BBM
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 22:23]

livinginadalewonderland

Hendowatch on 22:15 - Feb 22 with 5120 viewsdingdangblue

Touch and go now if he breaks Reg's record this season. He needs 6 goals in the final 12 games. He has done this twice before,in 14/15 and in 16/17. He only really had 1 opportunity today and the keeper made a great save onto the post.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hendowatch on 22:43 - Feb 22 with 5097 views49thseason

in the last two seasons plus this one so far, we have scored 137 league goals (125 games), Henderson has accounted for 46 of them... just over a third..How many more might he have scored with a regular goalscoring partner up front? And how much less precarious would our current position be?
Hendowatch on 21:13 - Feb 28 with 4449 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hendowatch on 22:43 - Feb 22 by 49thseason

in the last two seasons plus this one so far, we have scored 137 league goals (125 games), Henderson has accounted for 46 of them... just over a third..How many more might he have scored with a regular goalscoring partner up front? And how much less precarious would our current position be?

All ifs and buts, maybe with different players and systems we would have done better. Fact is for last few seasons we have not scored enough

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hendowatch on 02:31 - Feb 29 with 4330 viewsAtThePeake

Cursed thread.

Tangled up in blue.

Hendowatch on 09:41 - Feb 29 with 4249 viewsdingdangblue

Hendowatch on 02:31 - Feb 29 by AtThePeake

Cursed thread.

It wont be cursed if he fails to beat the record this season and signs a 1 or 2 year extension. Ć°Åøā€˜Ā

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hendowatch on 20:52 - Mar 3 with 3823 viewsJames1980

After the revelation about Hill on another thread. I would be extremely disappointed in Hendo if he did leave to join up with him at Bolton.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hendowatch on 16:38 - Mar 7 with 3318 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Let's have a hatrick Hendo........one more please!
Hendowatch on 17:32 - Mar 7 with 3222 viewsChaffRAFC

Thread isn't cursed anymore!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Hendowatch on 09:13 - Mar 8 with 2718 viewsaleanddale

Looked back to his sharpest best today.

Well done Hendo another brace closer!!

Hendowatch on 09:36 - Mar 8 with 2700 viewsAlexF

Hendowatch on 14:56 - Feb 9 by RAFCBLUE

Gowling's exact words:

"Well that would be interesting wouldn't it. I'm not trying to say too much because I don't want to upset Keith."

49 minutes onwards here:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0815pyr

Starting to plan for life without Hendo will be a key factor in how successful next season is.

Given the amount of anti-Hill feeling at Bolton, I read Gowlings comments to be about Hillā€™s future??
Hendowatch on 09:44 - Mar 8 with 2684 viewsBartRowou

Hendowatch on 09:36 - Mar 8 by AlexF

Given the amount of anti-Hill feeling at Bolton, I read Gowlings comments to be about Hillā€™s future??

You know he's in trouble when he has such nice things to say about his team's fans:

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Hendowatch on 12:07 - Mar 8 with 2573 viewsnordenblue

Hendowatch on 09:44 - Mar 8 by BartRowou

You know he's in trouble when he has such nice things to say about his team's fans:

"There's no question about that" cliche riddled bollox, feeling the pressure is owd Hilly boy, time to suck up to the fans and hope for a longer stay, it's an old one Mr Hill...
Hendowatch on 20:32 - Mar 8 with 2333 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson also needs just three more appearances to pass Graham Smith's 345 for the club, which will put him into second place behind Gary Jones.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024