Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
radio bolton. 19:27 - Feb 11 with 104810 viewssince58

wtf is going on. last time I looked they were bottom of lge 1 yet still tonight they are
the main game lge 2 looms yet STILL they are the main game fookin stinks.
radio bolton. on 16:18 - Sep 26 with 4636 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 16:15 - Sep 26 by nordenblue

Ooooops

Bolton 0 Newport 1

Ian Evatt said last week he "knows what's to come".

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

radio bolton. on 16:20 - Sep 26 with 4625 viewsJames1980

radio bolton. on 16:18 - Sep 26 by TVOS1907

His P45 at this rate

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

radio bolton. on 16:22 - Sep 26 with 4605 viewsDaleiLama

Coverage of Bolton's National League games on radio Bolton?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 16:22]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

radio bolton. on 16:24 - Sep 26 with 4575 viewsnordenblue

Thats clever he must have seen that second one coming then too....
Bolton 0 Newport 2
radio bolton. on 16:28 - Sep 26 with 4550 viewssince58

Not all bad news then.
radio bolton. on 16:59 - Sep 26 with 4470 viewskel

Can’t be long now until they start “blowing teams away with their football”

Snigger.
radio bolton. on 17:00 - Sep 26 with 4459 viewsrkershaw

radio bolton. on 16:59 - Sep 26 by kel

Can’t be long now until they start “blowing teams away with their football”

Snigger.

🤣🤣🤣
radio bolton. on 17:32 - Sep 26 with 4349 viewsThacks_Rabbits

radio bolton. on 17:00 - Sep 26 by rkershaw

🤣🤣🤣

That bloke that backed them not to win a game all season has a decent bet at 1000/1!

Ah hang on.....

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

radio bolton. on 23:03 - Sep 26 with 4037 viewsSalegraham

How come Bolton were allowed to have players (2) playing today that they only signed the same day ?
One law for them
radio bolton. on 08:58 - Sep 27 with 3872 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 23:03 - Sep 26 by Salegraham

How come Bolton were allowed to have players (2) playing today that they only signed the same day ?
One law for them

Because they would have completed the necessary paperwork by the requisite deadline the day before.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

radio bolton. on 09:26 - Sep 27 with 3832 viewsmacro

Harrogate v Bolton then for next Saturday as they look to maintain their 100% start
radio bolton. on 09:39 - Sep 27 with 3801 viewsJames1980

radio bolton. on 09:26 - Sep 27 by macro

Harrogate v Bolton then for next Saturday as they look to maintain their 100% start

If BBC RM hadn't commented on the last 20plus Bolton games away against Harrogate would be a more than acceptable game for them to do a broadcast from. But now it is just a case of surprise surprise a Notlob game on the radio yet again.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2020 9:46]

radio bolton. on 09:44 - Sep 27 with 3790 viewsDaleiLama

radio bolton. on 09:26 - Sep 27 by macro

I can just imagine "Big John Mcginley" in Bettys shoving a couple of fat rascals down his neck pre-match (all at tax-payers expense)
[Post edited 27 Sep 2020 9:45]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

radio bolton. on 16:30 - Sep 27 with 3559 viewsonedalefan

radio bolton. on 09:44 - Sep 27 by DaleiLama

I can just imagine "Big John Mcginley" in Bettys shoving a couple of fat rascals down his neck pre-match (all at tax-payers expense)
[Post edited 27 Sep 2020 9:45]

Harrogate playing their home games at Doncaster at the moment until pitch is changed from artificial to grass.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2020 16:31]
radio bolton. on 18:25 - Sep 27 with 3462 viewsThacks_Rabbits

radio bolton. on 16:30 - Sep 27 by onedalefan

Harrogate playing their home games at Doncaster at the moment until pitch is changed from artificial to grass.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2020 16:31]

They should have ground shared at gigg lane, where they would be sharing with nobody!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

radio bolton. on 08:09 - Oct 3 with 2939 viewsSandyman

And, for the fifth Saturday out of five, the "big match commentary" is...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08s3gbx
radio bolton. on 12:00 - Oct 3 with 2728 viewsR17ALE

radio bolton. on 08:09 - Oct 3 by Sandyman

And, for the fifth Saturday out of five, the "big match commentary" is...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08s3gbx

BBC Radio Manchester is a fooking disgrace. They are the reason I will not renew my TV licence next time round.

They are so out of touch with their audience in Greater Manchester it's unreal.

Bolton are a club suffering death by 1000 cuts. The public don't want a running commentary on cut 903 and cut 904 and so on. We want stories of positivity and hope.

GMR were once rightly nuts deep in Joe Royle's Oldham, but now won't give them a fraction of what they give Bolton.

And, we Dale fans who want to follow our team have to pay ifollow £10 for the privilege.

Bolton fans don't. They get it for free on Radio Manchester.

And the dullards who commentate on Bolton are excruciatingly painful.

Gowling should be prescribed to insomniacs.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

radio bolton. on 14:17 - Oct 3 with 2593 viewsBlueMessiah

With nothing better to do I've trawled back through the "Radio Manchester" Saturday schedule and you have to go as far as 21st April 2018 to find an occasion when Bolton were playing on a Saturday afternoon and WEREN'T the commentary game (it was Fleetwood v Wigan). There have, of course, been occasions when other local teams have been featured whilst Bolton were being commentated on, but only when they happened to be "the opposition"!!

Truly shameful favouritism.

Poll: Do I Know You?

radio bolton. on 14:34 - Oct 3 with 2566 viewsJames1980

radio bolton. on 14:17 - Oct 3 by BlueMessiah

With nothing better to do I've trawled back through the "Radio Manchester" Saturday schedule and you have to go as far as 21st April 2018 to find an occasion when Bolton were playing on a Saturday afternoon and WEREN'T the commentary game (it was Fleetwood v Wigan). There have, of course, been occasions when other local teams have been featured whilst Bolton were being commentated on, but only when they happened to be "the opposition"!!

Truly shameful favouritism.

I'd be surprised that isn't a breach of an OFCOM rule.

radio bolton. on 14:37 - Oct 3 with 2554 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 12:00 - Oct 3 by R17ALE

BBC Radio Manchester is a fooking disgrace. They are the reason I will not renew my TV licence next time round.

Bolton are a club suffering death by 1000 cuts. The public don't want a running commentary on cut 903 and cut 904 and so on. We want stories of positivity and hope.

GMR were once rightly nuts deep in Joe Royle's Oldham, but now won't give them a fraction of what they give Bolton.

And, we Dale fans who want to follow our team have to pay ifollow £10 for the privilege.

They have a contract with BOLTON WANDERERS for most of their games this season, so this is going to be a recurring theme.

The rights and wrongs of that are a different matter.

radio bolton. on 14:46 - Oct 3 with 2506 viewsAncoats_Blue

It’s been like this for years. I used to listen to GMR (as it was called then) when I drove back from games a few years ago. Just to hear the phone in from fans and pundits opinions. At the time we were pushing for promotion from L2 or doing well in L1 so often a positive review. But there was always way more coverage of Bolton and their fans than any other team - including City and United. Not listened for years and not missing it. Isn’t there a local radio station in Rochdale? Roch Valley FM or something? Do they do commentary? I know down here Imagine FM do Stockport County and Silk FM did Macclesfield (RIP).
radio bolton. on 14:47 - Oct 3 with 2501 viewsAtThePeake

radio bolton. on 12:00 - Oct 3 by R17ALE

And when you raise the issue on Twitter you're met with Bolton fans telling you it's because they're a 'massive club'.

Because nothing says massive like playing Harrogate Town at home whilst sitting 22nd in the League Two table.

Tangled up in blue.

radio bolton. on 16:05 - Oct 3 with 2407 viewsrochdaleriddler

radio bolton. on 14:47 - Oct 3 by AtThePeake

And when you raise the issue on Twitter you're met with Bolton fans telling you it's because they're a 'massive club'.

Because nothing says massive like playing Harrogate Town at home whilst sitting 22nd in the League Two table.

Unbeatable....... coverage on local radio

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

radio bolton. on 18:02 - Oct 3 with 2296 viewsblackdogblue

radio bolton. on 16:05 - Oct 3 by rochdaleriddler

Unbeatable....... coverage on local radio

Was out this afternoon so suffered them to keep in touch with how the Dale were doing as driving.

Anyone who had to suffer it here the quote of the year from the noblot? I nearly fooking crashed 😀

“AFC Buckets have recorded their first league win” > great news for the ... wait for it ....

The “SHAKERS” .. wtf.. SD2 will be speaking to his legal team 🤣🤣🤣

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

radio bolton. on 10:00 - Oct 6 with 1856 viewslyberoc

and no surprises on who is the featured game next Saturday
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08sr82b
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024