Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights Games 19:59 - Feb 25 with 2895 viewsSuddenLad

Portsmouth 1 MK Dons 1

Shrews 0 Tranmere 2

Sunderland 0 Fleetwood 1

Oxford 1 Accy 0

Blackpool 1 Radio Bolton 0
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 20:39]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tonights Games on 20:01 - Feb 25 with 2870 viewspioneer

cannon goal at pompey
Tonights Games on 20:21 - Feb 25 with 2773 viewsblackdogblue

Tranmere not good.. come on the Salop 😳

On the Subject of Radio Bolton, heard today rightly or wrongly, if Liverpool win the next 4 games they win the Premiership?

On a more interesting subject for the statistic minded among us, how many more losses before Bolton are doomed? 😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Tonights Games on 20:35 - Feb 25 with 2720 viewsseasidedale

Assuming they lose tonight the can get 39 points if they win all their games giving them a total of 50 points, so it’s still open, it’s too complicated to work out at the moment
Tonights Games on 20:47 - Feb 25 with 2646 viewsblackdogblue

Tonights Games on 20:35 - Feb 25 by seasidedale

Assuming they lose tonight the can get 39 points if they win all their games giving them a total of 50 points, so it’s still open, it’s too complicated to work out at the moment

😂 statistion my ar$e 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Tonights Games on 21:03 - Feb 25 with 2586 viewsD_Alien

Shrews pull a goal back against Tranmere, it'll be a long half for them now

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonights Games on 21:06 - Feb 25 with 2575 viewsleedsdale

Tonights Games on 21:03 - Feb 25 by D_Alien

Shrews pull a goal back against Tranmere, it'll be a long half for them now

2-2!
Tonights Games on 21:08 - Feb 25 with 2566 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tonights Games on 20:21 - Feb 25 by blackdogblue

Tranmere not good.. come on the Salop 😳

On the Subject of Radio Bolton, heard today rightly or wrongly, if Liverpool win the next 4 games they win the Premiership?

On a more interesting subject for the statistic minded among us, how many more losses before Bolton are doomed? 😀😀

It's a Desmond now at salop 2-2
Tonights Games on 21:41 - Feb 25 with 2431 viewsScunnydale

Tonights Games on 21:08 - Feb 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

It's a Desmond now at salop 2-2

2-3
Login to get fewer ads

Tonights Games on 21:51 - Feb 25 with 2312 viewsBigKindo

FT Accie MK & Bolton lose whilst Tranny hold on for 2 3
Tonights Games on 21:55 - Feb 25 with 2277 viewsD_Alien

Looking on the bright side, i wonder whether that'll do us a favour by concentrating minds?

Could be there was a feeling at the club that we were doing enough to survive comfortably - a little too comfortably

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonights Games on 22:00 - Feb 25 with 2232 views442Dale

Tonights Games on 21:55 - Feb 25 by D_Alien

Looking on the bright side, i wonder whether that'll do us a favour by concentrating minds?

Could be there was a feeling at the club that we were doing enough to survive comfortably - a little too comfortably

This is something that has been apparent for most of the season. The anomalies at Bury, Bolton and Southend have created a false safety net, one which was further enhanced in its perception by Tranmere’s poor form and that gap increasing between us. By the time we play them we’ll have faced Portsmouth and Rotherham, whereas they’ll have played four times.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tonights Games on 22:24 - Feb 25 with 2130 viewsboromat

Not the result we wanted could get uncomfortably close before we play them.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tonights Games on 22:46 - Feb 25 with 2056 viewsjonahwhereru

Those were a good set of results. A shame the Shrews game yielded three point and to Tranmere. But that is a kick in the teeth for Shrewsbury and keeps them closer to us.
We are 7 points and a healthier goal difference ahead of Tranmere and still have Wimbledon between us, who have played a game more. We have yet to play them both, so I am not in panic mode. The stats say we are better than them.
Handy as well that Portsmouth will be playing their 3rd game in 6 days when they play us on Friday. Not expecting a positive result but they are entitled to be leggy during our game.
We will still sleep better than Tranmere and Wimbledon supporters tonight.
Tonights Games on 09:53 - Feb 26 with 1701 viewsdiver

Tonights Games on 22:46 - Feb 25 by jonahwhereru

Those were a good set of results. A shame the Shrews game yielded three point and to Tranmere. But that is a kick in the teeth for Shrewsbury and keeps them closer to us.
We are 7 points and a healthier goal difference ahead of Tranmere and still have Wimbledon between us, who have played a game more. We have yet to play them both, so I am not in panic mode. The stats say we are better than them.
Handy as well that Portsmouth will be playing their 3rd game in 6 days when they play us on Friday. Not expecting a positive result but they are entitled to be leggy during our game.
We will still sleep better than Tranmere and Wimbledon supporters tonight.

wish I had your optimism I cannot see where we are going to get our next points from.Mind you I was expecting Wilder to demolish Fury !!
Tonights Games on 14:25 - Feb 26 with 1436 viewsrich_dale

Time for BBM to remember the style and approach that got us out of trouble last season - hard-fought, no-nonsense performances. The pitches aren't great, no point overpassing, time to be more direct and make ourselves difficult to beat so we don't get dragged into even more of a dogfight.
Tonights Games on 16:25 - Feb 26 with 1311 viewsDareToCalvin

Tonights Games on 14:25 - Feb 26 by rich_dale

Time for BBM to remember the style and approach that got us out of trouble last season - hard-fought, no-nonsense performances. The pitches aren't great, no point overpassing, time to be more direct and make ourselves difficult to beat so we don't get dragged into even more of a dogfight.

Exactly. While I admire BBM for trying to implement his own philosophy, now's the time to grind out those 1-0 wins like last season by keeping it tight, taking no risks and staying in games, using all the experience we have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024