Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biffos 13:47 - Feb 28 with 3356 viewsSuddenLad

Wages due to be paid today will be 'at least a week late' according to the latest tweet.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 14:17]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Biffos on 18:20 - Feb 28 with 3027 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Biffos on 20:12 - Feb 29 with 2594 viewsRAFCBLUE

Biffos on 18:20 - Feb 28 by 442Dale

Rather cynically, the Biffos are going to benefit from bury's demise.

Take the points deduction now, finished 2nd bottom and wipe out the large debts and issues that they have been dodging for a while.

They will still be several points clear of Stevenage, but with them still to play at home.

Clean slate for next season with the view of being back in League 1 by the end of 2020/21.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Biffos on 12:25 - Mar 1 with 2332 viewsaleanddale

Biffos on 20:12 - Feb 29 by RAFCBLUE

Rather cynically, the Biffos are going to benefit from bury's demise.

Take the points deduction now, finished 2nd bottom and wipe out the large debts and issues that they have been dodging for a while.

They will still be several points clear of Stevenage, but with them still to play at home.

Clean slate for next season with the view of being back in League 1 by the end of 2020/21.

And that stinks to high heaven.

Admin should be a 2 division relegation. It really should be that bloody simple.

And in the case of Nutjob clubs like bury who clearly have no funds or structure throwing out of the league pyramid and start at NWCL.
Biffos on 12:34 - Mar 1 with 2318 viewsSandyDrum

The way things are going this season, there's a very strong possibility that both Dale and Oldham could be saved from relegation by Bury's demise.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Biffos on 12:47 - Mar 1 with 2286 viewsTVOS1907

Biffos on 12:34 - Mar 1 by SandyDrum

The way things are going this season, there's a very strong possibility that both Dale and Oldham could be saved from relegation by Bury's demise.

Hmm... given recent history, we might have had six more points had they not been 'removed'.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Biffos on 13:03 - Mar 1 with 2247 viewsNigeriamark

Biffos on 12:25 - Mar 1 by aleanddale

And that stinks to high heaven.

Admin should be a 2 division relegation. It really should be that bloody simple.

And in the case of Nutjob clubs like bury who clearly have no funds or structure throwing out of the league pyramid and start at NWCL.

I think there is a cut off date which determines if it is the current season or next season. I thought it was end of Feb, in which case they are right on the cusp

However I agree with you totally. Whether it is the first or last week of the season it should just be a straight relegation. Yes there are issues such as them not trying in the league games or players leaving but that's tough luck
Biffos on 14:47 - Mar 1 with 2109 viewsaleanddale

Biffos on 12:34 - Mar 1 by SandyDrum

A massive IF

But if bury had started this season I suspect they would have been rock bottom below Bolton so we are not really benefiting should we finish 4th bottom of a 23 club league.
Biffos on 19:20 - Mar 6 with 1620 viewsblackdogblue

Oldham Athletic: League Two club agrees Boundary Park deal as administration case is adjourned

Dodged a bullet

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Biffos on 21:32 - Mar 6 with 1469 viewssince58

Biffos on 19:20 - Mar 6 by blackdogblue

Oldham Athletic: League Two club agrees Boundary Park deal as administration case is adjourned

Dodged a bullet

Five to go then.
Biffos on 22:26 - Mar 6 with 1391 viewsSuddenLad

'Payment promised' and 'payment made' are vastly different things. That will be why the matter was adjourned and not dismissed.

Nothing is certain at this moment.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024