Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Saturday 17:29 - Mar 1 with 3210 viewsDalenet

So we host Rotherham. What are the chances of the game being on....no idea what the weather has done to the pitch since Hornets game last week. If there has been more rain and we didn't retain the covers is there a risk? Anybody local know what the pitch is looking like

Just had 4 friends who came to the Newcastle game ask if they can come again next week even before I have told them about our current form. Just spotted it will be £27 though - surely we still cant be serious about Category B pricing given where we are? Don't we need supporters to back the team right now?
Next Saturday on 17:33 - Mar 1 with 3188 viewsD_Alien

If the weather forecast is anything like accurate, there shouldn't be any problem with the game being on

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Next Saturday on 17:53 - Mar 1 with 3157 viewsDalenet

Next Saturday on 17:33 - Mar 1 by D_Alien

If the weather forecast is anything like accurate, there shouldn't be any problem with the game being on

Thanks DA

Just checked the Rotherham site and their fans are being charged £22. So not sure whether we have dropped the Category B classification or not?
Next Saturday on 18:19 - Mar 1 with 3112 views49thseason

Changed my mind.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 18:21]
Next Saturday on 19:26 - Mar 1 with 2989 viewsjonahwhereru

I hope there is a full football programme next weekend. The cloud of Corvid19 hangs over us all. Really want any ban on gatherings not to be needed, in the short or long term. I am at Cheltenham races from the 9th March and would loose money already laid out for accommodation. More importantly we could all do with the economy not being blown off course by travel restrictions
If the government do ban gatherings I think it won’t be able to reverse the decision until the number of new infections goes down rather than up, and who knows when that will be.
Here’s hoping this thing is contained without to much disruption to people’s life’s.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 19:27]
Next Saturday on 19:34 - Mar 1 with 2959 viewsrochdaleriddler

Next Saturday on 19:26 - Mar 1 by jonahwhereru

I hope there is a full football programme next weekend. The cloud of Corvid19 hangs over us all. Really want any ban on gatherings not to be needed, in the short or long term. I am at Cheltenham races from the 9th March and would loose money already laid out for accommodation. More importantly we could all do with the economy not being blown off course by travel restrictions
If the government do ban gatherings I think it won’t be able to reverse the decision until the number of new infections goes down rather than up, and who knows when that will be.
Here’s hoping this thing is contained without to much disruption to people’s life’s.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 19:27]

Don’t be a doom mongerer

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Next Saturday on 19:38 - Mar 1 with 2949 viewsjonahwhereru

Next Saturday on 19:34 - Mar 1 by rochdaleriddler

Don’t be a doom mongerer

Will suit me fine and dandy if that is all it turns out to be.
Next Saturday on 00:44 - Mar 2 with 2701 viewsShun

Next Saturday on 19:38 - Mar 1 by jonahwhereru

Will suit me fine and dandy if that is all it turns out to be.

As always when the media discovers a new disease, it has been blown way out of proportion. Influenza (the flu) kills hundreds of thousands of people every year and nobody cares about that.

It’s an airborne disease, but like all airborne diseases it is spread most through hand-to-mouth contact. A modicum of basic hygiene (as in, wash your hands properly and regularly) would go a long way to stopping the outbreak.
Next Saturday on 08:22 - Mar 3 with 2280 viewsDalenet

Seems common sense has prevailed and this is now a Category A game.
Login to get fewer ads

Next Saturday on 09:41 - Mar 3 with 2191 viewsDaleiLama

Next Saturday on 00:44 - Mar 2 by Shun

As always when the media discovers a new disease, it has been blown way out of proportion. Influenza (the flu) kills hundreds of thousands of people every year and nobody cares about that.

It’s an airborne disease, but like all airborne diseases it is spread most through hand-to-mouth contact. A modicum of basic hygiene (as in, wash your hands properly and regularly) would go a long way to stopping the outbreak.

Please let us know when we can stop singing happy birthday to you when we wash them though Shun. I'm getting hoarse.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Next Saturday on 20:58 - Mar 3 with 1871 viewsrochdaleriddler

Next Saturday on 00:44 - Mar 2 by Shun

Using my experience of the sandy lane toilets, I’d guess fewer than 10% of our fans do, so god help us if a Daley gets it

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Next Saturday on 21:04 - Mar 3 with 1866 viewsJames1980

Next Saturday on 20:58 - Mar 3 by rochdaleriddler

Using my experience of the sandy lane toilets, I’d guess fewer than 10% of our fans do, so god help us if a Daley gets it

Stewards with hand sanitiser

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Next Saturday on 21:29 - Mar 3 with 1838 viewsrochdaleriddler

Next Saturday on 21:04 - Mar 3 by James1980

Stewards with hand sanitiser

Some would drink it

Next Saturday on 21:31 - Mar 3 with 1839 viewsJames1980

Next Saturday on 21:29 - Mar 3 by rochdaleriddler

Some would drink it

New meal deal pie and a shot of sanitiser

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Next Saturday on 10:12 - Mar 4 with 1675 viewsDaleiLama

Really hope we live up to the billing. It would be nice to play like the home team for a change.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Next Saturday on 11:33 - Mar 4 with 1609 viewsD_Alien

Next Saturday on 10:12 - Mar 4 by DaleiLama

Really hope we live up to the billing. It would be nice to play like the home team for a change.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of alternative A.D.D suggestions if we don't

[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 11:40]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Next Saturday on 11:41 - Mar 4 with 1600 viewsdalenumber2

Next Saturday on 10:12 - Mar 4 by DaleiLama

'Another team footballed to death' hopefully.
Next Saturday on 18:49 - Mar 4 with 1428 viewsrochdaleriddler

Next Saturday on 21:31 - Mar 3 by James1980

New meal deal pie and a shot of sanitiser

Sounds good

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024