Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United 14:21 - Mar 5 with 19764 viewsChaffRAFC

Played For Both: Dale v Rotherham United 5th Mar 2020 14:11
This week, our “Played for Both” feature takes a look back at a former Miller and a former Daley. In fact, he had two loan spells and then signed permanent at Rochdale! 0

Match Preview: Dale v Rotherham United 4th Mar 2020 14:00
The fixtures don’t get any easier, do they? Dale are at home to Rotherham United this weekend with the visitors sitting pretty in second place while Dale creep nearer to the bottom three week by week. 1

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 16:23 - Mar 5 with 6843 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Any news on the number of Away tickets sold?.........If they score early, we can expect another chorus of "we are top of the league" until Cov score?
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 19:55 - Mar 5 with 6740 viewsDalenet

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 16:23 - Mar 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Any news on the number of Away tickets sold?.........If they score early, we can expect another chorus of "we are top of the league" until Cov score?

On Tuesday they said that they had sold 1380 and another 500 or so had been sent to them. We have given them just shy of 2000 advance tickets and I am sure we will offer cash on the day too. So I would expect about 2500
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 12:29 - Mar 6 with 6591 viewsAncoats_Blue

Glass half empty for this one.
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:18 - Mar 6 with 6426 viewsboromat

I don't expect anything from this match. As long as we give a good account of ourselves I'll be happy. Just must win on Tuesday.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 16:48 - Mar 6 with 6345 viewsMass_Debater

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:18 - Mar 6 by boromat

I don't expect anything from this match. As long as we give a good account of ourselves I'll be happy. Just must win on Tuesday.

We arent playing on Tues.
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 16:59 - Mar 6 with 6322 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:18 - Mar 6 by boromat

Sounds also like we still have a few injured and no one returning according to Lee Riley so Bonesy, RND and Rathboni are all missing?

No mention of Smithy?

Not good.
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 18:11 - Mar 6 with 6243 views442Dale

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 16:59 - Mar 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Sounds also like we still have a few injured and no one returning according to Lee Riley so Bonesy, RND and Rathboni are all missing?

No mention of Smithy?

Not good.

Smith was on the training pictures.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 19:07 - Mar 6 with 6175 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 18:11 - Mar 6 by 442Dale

Smith was on the training pictures.

I think you mean Smithy.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 19:41 - Mar 6 with 6157 viewsEllDale

Remember that thread a few years ago when a guy threatened not to go to a game after he saw the team sheet at 2.00pm?
I would never refuse to go because of the team selected but it can certainly dictate my mood as I walk down Sandy Lane.
For example, if I see Ryan and Williams partnering each other in midfield I can see a dour game of possession football in prospect.
To be honest I’d be grateful to get to halftime without a change being made.
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 22:52 - Mar 6 with 6040 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 16:48 - Mar 6 by Mass_Debater

We arent playing on Tues.

Sorry week on Tuesday

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 09:08 - Mar 7 with 5930 viewstodmordendale

See you next Tuesday, then
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 09:53 - Mar 7 with 5872 viewsboromat

It's all Burys fault!!

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 09:57 - Mar 7 with 5871 viewsblackdogblue

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 19:41 - Mar 6 by EllDale

Remember that thread a few years ago when a guy threatened not to go to a game after he saw the team sheet at 2.00pm?
I would never refuse to go because of the team selected but it can certainly dictate my mood as I walk down Sandy Lane.
For example, if I see Ryan and Williams partnering each other in midfield I can see a dour game of possession football in prospect.

A few years ago? More like a few months ago when all the kids were out

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 10:42 - Mar 7 with 5817 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 19:41 - Mar 6 by EllDale

Or a goalkeeper/defender howler

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 11:27 - Mar 7 with 5753 viewsD_Alien

With players still out through injury, i'd expect the starting XI to look something like:

Sanchez
Matheson McShane McNulty Keohane
Ryan
Camps Lund Morley
Wilbraham Henderson

It'll be important for our midfield to give rapid support to the front two and they've all shown they can score goals. Not expecting to win, but we need to show that we believe we can and i'm not expecting another Coventry-style shitshow

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 14:13 - Mar 7 with 5501 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 11:27 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

With players still out through injury, i'd expect the starting XI to look something like:

Sanchez
Matheson McShane McNulty Keohane
Ryan
Camps Lund Morley
Wilbraham Henderson

It'll be important for our midfield to give rapid support to the front two and they've all shown they can score goals. Not expecting to win, but we need to show that we believe we can and i'm not expecting another Coventry-style shitshow

Some miracle recoveries since yesterday 😂

[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 14:14]

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 14:19 - Mar 7 with 5473 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 14:13 - Mar 7 by boromat

Some miracle recoveries since yesterday 😂

[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 14:14]

Aye!

But no Ryan

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:10 - Mar 7 with 5331 viewsDale23years

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 14:19 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

Aye!

But no Ryan

The pitch looks horrendous

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:10 - Mar 7 with 5329 viewsrichfoad32

Tranmere 1-0 up at Accy .
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:11 - Mar 7 with 5323 viewsDale23years

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:10 - Mar 7 by richfoad32

Tranmere 1-0 up at Accy .

Look what happens when you bring in a proper forward

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:30 - Mar 7 with 5219 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:11 - Mar 7 by Dale23years

Look what happens when you bring in a proper forward

We've got a proper forward! Hendoooooooo

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:33 - Mar 7 with 5199 viewsDale23years

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:30 - Mar 7 by James1980

The point is we have no one else.

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:33 - Mar 7 with 5192 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:30 - Mar 7 by James1980

Lovely clipped cross from Morley for Hendo to run onto. Keeper came out but was in no mans land as Hendo lobed it over him. They were getting on top and are very tricky up front so it came at a good time. Will be good if we can hold out to HT
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:34 - Mar 7 with 5190 viewsoddjob007

Big kick. Held up well. Great curling cross ball over the top from Morley. Hendo nudges it in.

Direct.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 15:34]
Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:35 - Mar 7 with 5169 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Dale v Rotherham United on 15:34 - Mar 7 by oddjob007

Big kick. Held up well. Great curling cross ball over the top from Morley. Hendo nudges it in.

Direct.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 15:34]

cross was Morley ( I think)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024