Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets beaten by 70 points . 18:18 - Mar 15 with 2687 viewssince58

That's nearly a point a minute. wtf is going on.
Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 20:14 - Mar 15 with 2535 viewsdownunder

York. Where the floods were recently. Perhaps the pitch was a mud bath, and Hornets do not like muddy pitches? Oh, hang on a minute!
Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 20:15 - Mar 15 with 2529 viewsArthurDaley

Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 20:14 - Mar 15 by downunder

York. Where the floods were recently. Perhaps the pitch was a mud bath, and Hornets do not like muddy pitches? Oh, hang on a minute!

Was played at Featherstone.

A large VAT Dave

Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 20:47 - Mar 15 with 2497 viewsSandyman

Have heard (never reliable) that Hornets this year have too many amateurs in their ranks in a semi-pro league. Living within their means?
Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 20:54 - Mar 15 with 2485 viewsdownunder

Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 20:15 - Mar 15 by ArthurDaley

Was played at Featherstone.

I'll get my coat!
Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 22:26 - Mar 15 with 2373 viewsDalenet

It was a cup game against a team in the division above them. Having said that, York haven't won any of their opening 4 league games.
Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 01:01 - Mar 16 with 2282 viewspioneer

Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 22:26 - Mar 15 by Dalenet

It was a cup game against a team in the division above them. Having said that, York haven't won any of their opening 4 league games.

But they (York) did have a good win over London Broncos in the previous round.

I suspect it is hard to interpret results from the weekend - I am sure players had difficulty getting there head into the right space so to speak. Yes I know it is the same for both teams - I just think their minds would be elsewhere.
Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 03:36 - Mar 16 with 2256 viewsD_Alien

Hornets beaten by 70 points . on 01:01 - Mar 16 by pioneer

But they (York) did have a good win over London Broncos in the previous round.

I suspect it is hard to interpret results from the weekend - I am sure players had difficulty getting there head into the right space so to speak. Yes I know it is the same for both teams - I just think their minds would be elsewhere.

Very much so

Been reading about the state of the England squad out in Sri Lanka, before the tour was abandoned mid-match. Apparently on the point of open revolt about staying there as events unfolded, possibly leaving them stranded

Fair play to all teams (including Hornets) who turn up to fulfill a fixture. The result will probably become academic

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024