Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs Closing 17:45 - Mar 20 with 2297 viewsblackdogblue

Ffs . Noooooooo 😢😢😢

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Pubs Closing on 17:53 - Mar 20 with 2276 viewsmightydale

All religious places should of been included as well
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 17:54]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Pubs Closing on 18:23 - Mar 20 with 2211 views442Dale

Wasn’t the advice that pubs were effectively closed from the beginning of the week? From that point it was merely a choice whether to follow that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Pubs Closing on 19:06 - Mar 20 with 2142 viewsnordenblue

Pubs Closing on 18:23 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

Wasn’t the advice that pubs were effectively closed from the beginning of the week? From that point it was merely a choice whether to follow that.

Which is now why they've enforced it because some folk are too stupid to follow advice
Pubs Closing on 19:21 - Mar 20 with 2114 viewsrochdaleriddler

Pubs Closing on 18:23 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

No, it was advised you didn’t go to them, tossers like Timmy spoon said they were safe and no one had contracted it in a pub, his advice resonates with people That are in denial

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Pubs Closing on 19:27 - Mar 20 with 2093 views442Dale

Do hope the irony wasn’t missed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Pubs Closing on 20:14 - Mar 20 with 2033 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Pubs Closing on 19:27 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

Do hope the irony wasn’t missed.

Luckily the industry is now a mosque, where you appear to be free to turn up whenever you want in whatever numbers!

I dare say if religion was mentioned then within an hour human rights would have been!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Pubs Closing on 20:54 - Mar 20 with 1982 viewsrochdaleriddler

Pubs Closing on 20:14 - Mar 20 by Thacks_Rabbits

Luckily the industry is now a mosque, where you appear to be free to turn up whenever you want in whatever numbers!

I dare say if religion was mentioned then within an hour human rights would have been!

What a male chicken you are

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Pubs Closing on 21:20 - Mar 20 with 1934 viewsjonahwhereru

I have been isolating myself since last Saturday, as I was in the large crowds at Cheltenham races for 3 days and didn’t want to potentially be responsible for killing of my elderly relatives.
Anyway I go out for a walk each evening. Just got back in tonight and my local is rammed. It’s owned by Greene King I thought a big estate like that would shut up shop straight away. May have left it to the landlords, but if so they shouldn’t have done
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 21:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Pubs Closing on 21:46 - Mar 20 with 1900 viewsrobtheb

Pubs Closing on 21:20 - Mar 20 by jonahwhereru

I have been isolating myself since last Saturday, as I was in the large crowds at Cheltenham races for 3 days and didn’t want to potentially be responsible for killing of my elderly relatives.
Anyway I go out for a walk each evening. Just got back in tonight and my local is rammed. It’s owned by Greene King I thought a big estate like that would shut up shop straight away. May have left it to the landlords, but if so they shouldn’t have done
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 21:21]

I was in Benidorm a week ago tonight when they closed all the pubs and bars at midnight.
Police came into the bar, Tower Lounge, at 23.45 telling the owner that everyone had to be out and closed at midnight.
After that the police were patrolling the streets day and night so nobody was allowed to congregate drinking.
What has to be done has to be done sadly.
Pubs Closing on 09:11 - Mar 21 with 1705 viewsdingdangblue

Pubs Closing on 20:14 - Mar 20 by Thacks_Rabbits

Churches have definitely stopped public masses. Not sure about mosques? No need for a government announcement when priests have already announced at individual masses last week that it was the last one for a while.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Pubs Closing on 18:14 - Mar 21 with 1472 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Pubs Closing on 09:11 - Mar 21 by dingdangblue

Churches have definitely stopped public masses. Not sure about mosques? No need for a government announcement when priests have already announced at individual masses last week that it was the last one for a while.

Mosques like churches have stopped having services, for a week or more.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Pubs Closing on 19:41 - Mar 21 with 1362 viewsdale1968

At least the Emergency Services can deal with helping sick people instead of the drunken fools pubs & clubs produce..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024