Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy and healthy Exiles Day! 08:30 - Mar 21 with 1977 viewssuffolkdale

The four of us are sat here in deepest Suffolk (Grandma self isolating) thinking of our fellow Exiles and hoping you are all keeping safe and well. This weekend of course would have seen our annual pilgrimage to Rochdale for the Exiles fixture, and we miss you all!
There is a certain irony in that normally we are are anxiously watching the weather forecast as the rain pours down and our first question when we reach the club is “how is the pitch”? Today down here and I suspect at the Spotland/Crown Oil Stadium it is dry and sunny - a perfect day for a football match!
Very best wishes to ‘Exile Ian’ and fellow Trust members who continue to do a great job, the players and staff, and a particular thought for the Chairman, CEO and Directors. Even in normal times running a football club always struck me as a very difficult job, in these extraordinary times it must be almost impossible. Thank you for what you are doing to keep our club surviving, it is only at times like this you realise just how important it is to so many people - a ‘community’ right across the world.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 8:45]
Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 09:08 - Mar 21 with 1935 views56years

Well said that man - couldn’t agree more!
Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 11:26 - Mar 21 with 1876 viewsFrites

Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 09:08 - Mar 21 by 56years

Well said that man - couldn’t agree more!

How do you know it’s a man? ...... but I do agree!
Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 14:02 - Mar 21 with 1779 viewsSheffdale

Nice one Suffolkdale! We'd be in the hospitality box now along with Exiles from north and south Wales, Scotland and many parts of England, united by our love for the Dale. My thoughts especially go out to all exiled supporters, many of whom will fall into the at risk category. I've just had a message from Willie Burns, who was going to be our guest for the day, to say he's very much looking forward to the next time. Aren't we all?
Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 17:30 - Mar 21 with 1731 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We usually get 3 points on Exiles Day as well..........just hope this fixture can be re-arranged.

Keep smiling you lot.
Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 20:52 - Mar 21 with 1656 viewssuffolkdale

Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 11:26 - Mar 21 by Frites

How do you know it’s a man? ...... but I do agree!

I am definitely a man!
Instead of sitting in the main stand looking over the sun drenched Pennines (wind turbines included) watching the usual Exiles result - i.e. a win or at the very least a draw - I have been busy in the garden, yes in the lovely Suffolk countryside and sunshine but it really isn't the same...……...
Many thanks for all the lovely messages which I will pass on to my mother. When asked for a comment she replied - "Up the Dale"!
Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 21:07 - Mar 21 with 1634 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 20:52 - Mar 21 by suffolkdale

I am definitely a man!
Instead of sitting in the main stand looking over the sun drenched Pennines (wind turbines included) watching the usual Exiles result - i.e. a win or at the very least a draw - I have been busy in the garden, yes in the lovely Suffolk countryside and sunshine but it really isn't the same...……...
Many thanks for all the lovely messages which I will pass on to my mother. When asked for a comment she replied - "Up the Dale"!

Been lovely day in Suffolk today, but windy but some lovely vitamin D for a change!

Keep safe SD, see you at the Ipswich match in probably October!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 14:37 - Mar 22 with 1467 viewskiwidale

Happy and healthy Exiles Day! on 14:02 - Mar 21 by Sheffdale

Nice one Suffolkdale! We'd be in the hospitality box now along with Exiles from north and south Wales, Scotland and many parts of England, united by our love for the Dale. My thoughts especially go out to all exiled supporters, many of whom will fall into the at risk category. I've just had a message from Willie Burns, who was going to be our guest for the day, to say he's very much looking forward to the next time. Aren't we all?

Was Willie Burns the player that Keiron Durkan scolded?

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024