Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Podcast: Episode Four 13:46 - Apr 16 with 2322 viewsAtThePeake

Dean, Chaff and Ryan return to look through the midfield positions as they continue to pick their respective all-time Dale teams.

You can listen to the full episode here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-296512693/episode-4-our-all-time-xi-midfielders

Or subscribe on Apple Podcasts to get each episode automatically downloaded here:
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-rochdaleafc-com-podcast/id1506914734

If there are any other apps you'd like us to try and get the podcast uploaded to where you can't find it already, do let us know.

Tangled up in blue.

Podcast: Episode Four on 18:58 - Apr 16 with 2264 viewsjonahwhereru

Thanks lads for another great listen and trip down memory lane.

Ryan, good shout about Henderson in midfield. He will be in my 11 as the advanced midfielder. However Ryan no Gary Jones, what the heck is that about. Chaff give him 1,000 lines to do about the man, as a penance.

The strikers episode is going to be a corker, the names kept tripping of the tongue. We have had some of the best the lower divisions have ever seen.
Podcast: Episode Four on 19:39 - Apr 16 with 2257 viewsAtThePeake

Podcast: Episode Four on 18:58 - Apr 16 by jonahwhereru

Ryan, good shout about Henderson in midfield. He will be in my 11 as the advanced midfielder. However Ryan no Gary Jones, what the heck is that about. Chaff give him 1,000 lines to do about the man, as a penance.

The strikers episode is going to be a corker, the names kept tripping of the tongue. We have had some of the best the lower divisions have ever seen.

He's lucky we're in lockdown. He's getting a good talking to at our first game back.

Tangled up in blue.

Podcast: Episode Four on 19:52 - Apr 16 with 2251 viewsAtThePeake

Never has your username been more apt!

Tangled up in blue.

Podcast: Episode Four on 19:55 - Apr 16 with 2251 viewsLizardDale

Haha, you’re not the first one to call me out on the Jones decision and I’m sure you won’t be the last! I love him and will always have fond memories - I just think Lund and Camps are better technically, which is how I picked my midfield.

He’s definitely on the bench, promise.
Podcast: Episode Four on 05:46 - Apr 17 with 2163 viewsjacko_dale

Just got the last two episodes downloaded, thanks for making them available on some other platforms - can't miss them now!
Podcast: Episode Four on 23:57 - Apr 18 with 1927 viewsChockers1

another great listen chaps, have it on while doing the gardening! looking forward to more episodes
Podcast: Episode Four on 08:13 - Apr 21 with 1719 viewsaleanddale

Podcast: Episode Four on 19:55 - Apr 16 by LizardDale

Haha, you’re not the first one to call me out on the Jones decision and I’m sure you won’t be the last! I love him and will always have fond memories - I just think Lund and Camps are better technically, which is how I picked my midfield.

He’s definitely on the bench, promise.

Technically there are plenty with a better claim than Gary Jones.

Jones would still be my first name on the team sheet for any Dale XI.

How that bloke dragged Dale through games time and time again his passion and enthusiasm and endeavour makes him a must start in my book.

I can’t think of a Dale side since he left that would not have benefited and improved for the inclusion of Jones in the team.
Podcast: Episode Four on 15:11 - Apr 21 with 1652 viewsBainesy15

Any chance of getting it on Spotify?
Login to get fewer ads

Podcast: Episode Four on 16:14 - Apr 21 with 1634 viewsAtThePeake

Podcast: Episode Four on 15:11 - Apr 21 by Bainesy15

Any chance of getting it on Spotify?

Should be on Spotify as of tomorrow.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024