Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine 07:26 - Apr 21 with 1776 viewsJames1980

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

When it is distributed to the general public
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 7:27]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 08:54 - Apr 21 with 1725 viewsmingthemerciless

You may not have a choice.
Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 09:20 - Apr 21 with 1710 viewsaleanddale

I think yes will get a resounding win here.
Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 09:34 - Apr 21 with 1683 viewsJames1980

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 09:20 - Apr 21 by aleanddale

I think yes will get a resounding win here.

Certainly hope that is the case, at least one person said they wouldn't though.

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 09:49 - Apr 21 with 1654 viewsDaleiLama

At this stage it's like asking me if I'd get a ticket to watch Dale in the FA Cup Final. Almost certainly if and when it happens. Patiently awaiting the dates for both.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:25 - Apr 21 with 1565 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The C19 vaccine is still an unknown although there are many labs working on it.....surely it will have to fulfil stringent trials afore it's let loose on us lot.....
Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:44 - Apr 21 with 1537 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:25 - Apr 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

The C19 vaccine is still an unknown although there are many labs working on it.....surely it will have to fulfil stringent trials afore it's let loose on us lot.....

Hundreds of labs working on different ones. There are already vetinary versions , still probably 12 months before we all get a shot

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 16:50 - Apr 21 with 1426 viewsblackdogblue

James the poll master strikes again 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 17:19 - Apr 21 with 1418 viewsJames1980

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 16:50 - Apr 21 by blackdogblue

Login to get fewer ads

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 09:39 - Apr 22 with 1307 viewskiwidale

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 16:50 - Apr 21 by blackdogblue

This is an excellent poll and to be honest it is going as I expected there is still time for me to be surprised, pleasantly surprised that is. I would love to know the other two who did not say yes.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 9:41]

This is not the time for bickering.

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 09:46 - Apr 22 with 1294 viewsaleanddale

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 17:19 - Apr 21 by James1980

Matt Hancock looks like a startled rabbit. Well out of his depth IMO.

100 000 tests a day by next Thursday!
Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 10:28 - Apr 22 with 1277 views1949er

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:44 - Apr 21 by rochdaleriddler

Hundreds of labs working on different ones. There are already vetinary versions , still probably 12 months before we all get a shot

I have trouble with veterinary as well Riddler!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 10:49 - Apr 22 with 1253 viewsJames1980

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 09:46 - Apr 22 by aleanddale

Matt Hancock looks like a startled rabbit. Well out of his depth IMO.

100 000 tests a day by next Thursday!

Next Friday the journos will have a point scoring frenzy. To see who can ask in the most smug supercilious way if Hancock is going to resign.

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:04 - Apr 22 with 1243 viewsmingthemerciless

I've not been impressed with Matt Hancock at all but the job he's trying to do has expended massively in the last 2 months. Other ministers should have been brought in earlier to share areas of responsibility. He's not helped himself I know, but he's being hung out to dry at the moment.
Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:49 - Apr 22 with 1212 viewsD_Alien

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:04 - Apr 22 by mingthemerciless

I've not been impressed with Matt Hancock at all but the job he's trying to do has expended massively in the last 2 months. Other ministers should have been brought in earlier to share areas of responsibility. He's not helped himself I know, but he's being hung out to dry at the moment.

Pretty much my thoughts. I winced when i heard him make the 100k promise. He's certainly been badly advised and though i also have a tendency to think "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" i doubt any minister in peacetime has had the brief he's found himself with. To witter on about "he's out of his depth" is to pretty much fail to understand what 'depth' means. It also doesn't help when you've got the likes of Jeremy Hunt (for a time, one of the most unpopular holders of the Health & Social Care brief ever) sniping from the sidelines, aided and abetted by the BBC

[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 11:53]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 15:12 - Apr 22 with 1105 viewsNigeriamark

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:49 - Apr 22 by D_Alien

Pretty much my thoughts. I winced when i heard him make the 100k promise. He's certainly been badly advised and though i also have a tendency to think "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" i doubt any minister in peacetime has had the brief he's found himself with. To witter on about "he's out of his depth" is to pretty much fail to understand what 'depth' means. It also doesn't help when you've got the likes of Jeremy Hunt (for a time, one of the most unpopular holders of the Health & Social Care brief ever) sniping from the sidelines, aided and abetted by the BBC

And by the time we get to 100,000 a day we may then not need that many anyway. Arrange the following in order: After, has Bolted, Stable door, the Horse, Closing the

In fairness the situation would be the same whoever was in charge but he is really struggling. Another sentence. A Promise, Keep, Make, you can't, Don't, You

so bored today I'm making up pointless riddles. I'd do another riddle now but already bored of that too
Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 15:49 - Apr 22 with 1082 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 15:12 - Apr 22 by Nigeriamark

And by the time we get to 100,000 a day we may then not need that many anyway. Arrange the following in order: After, has Bolted, Stable door, the Horse, Closing the

In fairness the situation would be the same whoever was in charge but he is really struggling. Another sentence. A Promise, Keep, Make, you can't, Don't, You

so bored today I'm making up pointless riddles. I'd do another riddle now but already bored of that too

Yes, In a few weeks we could have (Even more) empty nightingales and more testing ability than we need. I wouldn’t be critical of that, the PPE issue isn’t going away though, the stockpile being managed by a foreign company, and being sold in the middle of all this doesn’t sound ideal at all. the army is apparently very critical of the way equipment is distributed in the NHS.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 15:58 - Apr 22 with 1067 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 11:49 - Apr 22 by D_Alien

I think Hancock will be the one who pays for all these guesstimates being wildly inaccurate at the end of this with his job, and whilst that may be unfair, Those above and those providing him with the duff info are going to ensure the buck stops there. If I were him, I wouldn’t have put any figures out there if I wasn’t confident of achieving them. As for Hunt, a lot of things wrong with the NHS can be traced to him

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 16:37 - Apr 22 with 1038 viewsD_Alien

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 15:58 - Apr 22 by rochdaleriddler

I think Hancock will be the one who pays for all these guesstimates being wildly inaccurate at the end of this with his job, and whilst that may be unfair, Those above and those providing him with the duff info are going to ensure the buck stops there. If I were him, I wouldn’t have put any figures out there if I wasn’t confident of achieving them. As for Hunt, a lot of things wrong with the NHS can be traced to him

tbf, he'll be so mentally shot by the end of this he'll be begging to be relieved of his ministerial post for a respite

Along with thousands of NHS staff, who'll also be mentally & physically drained

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 18:28 - Apr 22 with 981 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 16:37 - Apr 22 by D_Alien

tbf, he'll be so mentally shot by the end of this he'll be begging to be relieved of his ministerial post for a respite

Along with thousands of NHS staff, who'll also be mentally & physically drained

Just reading in the independent that ‘unnamed’ govt sources are stating that it was Hancock that went with these figures without a strategy to deliver them. Either suggests he is indeed out of his depth, or the scapegoating has started from within no 10

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 18:30 - Apr 23 with 879 viewsDaleiLama

Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine on 18:28 - Apr 22 by rochdaleriddler

Just reading in the independent that ‘unnamed’ govt sources are stating that it was Hancock that went with these figures without a strategy to deliver them. Either suggests he is indeed out of his depth, or the scapegoating has started from within no 10

Not a fan of Hancock personally, but at the time he announced 100k tests, I went on record as applauding him for setting the bar high (for the UK with it's limitations as discussed previously). Better to get 80 or 90% of the target than to set it at 50k. Now they are saying they are on target and will reach it so that is something at least.

What I really don't like is how the cabinet hide behind "the science" when it suits them. Today "we need to get the numbers right down for test, track and trace to work", but for months, there was no social distancing or inadequate attempts to test track and trace (partially due to test track and trace capacity limitations) which might have prevented many of the deaths we see and certainly kept them below the 20k mark.

At least they are stopping journos coming back on questions - today Laura Clownsburg asked AGAIN for a date when we would come out of lockdown and start easing social distancing just before the Brighton journo said the beach is still attracting numbers at the weekends. I thought I despised politicians even more than estate agents and lawyers as the lowest life form we have, but journos trying to make a name for themselves have wormed their way into bottom slot now. It's tedious, as DA ranted about on t'other thread.

Rant over.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024