Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington.. 12:12 - Apr 21 with 5201 viewsoddjob007

8 games seems a little harsh.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 12:13]
Accrington.. on 07:15 - Apr 24 with 1406 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Accrington.. on 04:00 - Apr 24 by KenBoon

Delete this thread.

My mum and dad are Irish so I used to get called a pikey a lot at school. Of course I don’t consider myself a Mard arse so I took it in the spirit it was intended and gave back as good as I got with the banter. The great irony in all of this is that Irish people don’t have any great affection for “pikeys” or tinkers as they call them so maybe the racism is borne out of Our players internalised “racism” for the traveller community. What a can of worms, certainly food for thought before the next time I shout “JEEEEEEEE-PO” at an opposing player with long hair again that’s for sure.
Accrington.. on 08:41 - Apr 24 with 1342 viewskiwidale

Accrington.. on 07:15 - Apr 24 by Rochdale_Rangar

My mum and dad are Irish so I used to get called a pikey a lot at school. Of course I don’t consider myself a Mard arse so I took it in the spirit it was intended and gave back as good as I got with the banter. The great irony in all of this is that Irish people don’t have any great affection for “pikeys” or tinkers as they call them so maybe the racism is borne out of Our players internalised “racism” for the traveller community. What a can of worms, certainly food for thought before the next time I shout “JEEEEEEEE-PO” at an opposing player with long hair again that’s for sure.

on my mothers side I'm as Irish as you can get the only interruption in that lineage is my English father so lets put any racist card to bed.

This is not the time for bickering.

Accrington.. on 08:42 - Apr 24 with 1340 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Accrington.. on 08:41 - Apr 24 by kiwidale

on my mothers side I'm as Irish as you can get the only interruption in that lineage is my English father so lets put any racist card to bed.

Quite, imagine wanting a thread locked down over it.
Accrington.. on 08:53 - Apr 24 with 1328 viewskiwidale

Accrington.. on 08:42 - Apr 24 by Rochdale_Rangar

Quite, imagine wanting a thread locked down over it.

Snowflake springs to mind is that offensive?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 9:16]

This is not the time for bickering.

Accrington.. on 09:56 - Apr 24 with 1277 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Accrington.. on 08:53 - Apr 24 by kiwidale

Snowflake springs to mind is that offensive?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 9:16]

Depends if you identify as a snowman
Accrington.. on 10:53 - Apr 24 with 1236 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Accrington.. on 07:15 - Apr 24 by Rochdale_Rangar

One mans ‘Jeeeee-po’ is another mans ‘Rochdale Pirlo’, to quote the Newcastle fans.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Accrington.. on 14:17 - Apr 24 with 1100 viewsKenBoon

2015 wants its edgy insults back. This thread has turned into a shit show.
Accrington.. on 14:38 - Apr 24 with 1083 viewsD_Alien

Accrington.. on 14:17 - Apr 24 by KenBoon

But is it as 'shitty' as watching games behind closed doors?

There has to be levels of shittiness that you've contemplated, much as Dante pondered the seven circles of hell

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Accrington.. on 15:32 - Apr 24 with 1038 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Accrington.. on 14:38 - Apr 24 by D_Alien

But is it as 'shitty' as watching games behind closed doors?

There has to be levels of shittiness that you've contemplated, much as Dante pondered the seven circles of hell

Off the topic but what do you think of the Trump debacle?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Accrington.. on 17:30 - Apr 24 with 984 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Accrington.. on 14:17 - Apr 24 by KenBoon

I’ve not earned a penny in three week and all the pubs are shut. The whole country has gone to shit in case you haven’t noticed. Maybe you should stick your prissy sensibilities up your arse
Accrington.. on 18:18 - Apr 24 with 954 viewsD_Alien

Accrington.. on 15:32 - Apr 24 by BigDaveMyCock

Off the topic but what do you think of the Trump debacle?

I think he should be encouraged to demonstrate the correct injection of disinfectant technique at his next press briefing, just to avoid any confusion about the results

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024