Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ordering Online . 13:48 - Apr 21 with 2158 viewsanimal8

Has anyone ordered anything online ,and if they have how long
Did they wait for delivery .I ordered a Shirt last week ,and have not
Heard anything .
Cheers in advance .
Ordering Online . on 13:54 - Apr 21 with 2143 viewsBrierls

Took a 'kin age!

Ordered 03/04/2020 (fair do's, it was probably after collection on Friday).
Self print label on the package says 08/04/2020.
Arrived last week on 16/04/2020.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 13:58]
Ordering Online . on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 2052 viewsEllDale

It took ten days for my order to arrive but to be fair two of those were bank holidays.
Ordering Online . on 16:42 - Apr 21 with 2009 viewsChaffRAFC

I ordered Dominos the other night and it arrived the same night!

Tbf, I ordered a few things off Amazon which all came within a week, I ordered some photo prints that took over 2 weeks to arrive.

Very hit and miss but understandable given many warehouse staff have been furloughed. Our warehouse staff are down to just 4 people picking and packing hundreds of orders daily for first aid supplies.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Ordering Online . on 16:48 - Apr 21 with 2001 viewsblackdogblue

Ordering Online . on 16:42 - Apr 21 by ChaffRAFC

I ordered Dominos the other night and it arrived the same night!

Tbf, I ordered a few things off Amazon which all came within a week, I ordered some photo prints that took over 2 weeks to arrive.

Very hit and miss but understandable given many warehouse staff have been furloughed. Our warehouse staff are down to just 4 people picking and packing hundreds of orders daily for first aid supplies.

Firstly, check the post below about EBay Club Shop, there’s a link to Dave in the shop. If I’m honest he does a great job & the way things are at the moment, at least he’s providing a service to the fans not making millions for the club so hat off to him 👏👏

Secondly as Amazon is about the only place you can buy stuff from, what I have ordered I cannot fault. Prime arrived next day & a few other bits which were longer were actually delivered a day or 2 earlier than they said.

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Ordering Online . on 17:24 - Apr 21 with 1975 viewselectricblue

I ordered from toolstation and it arrived within 24hrs...

I preordered 2 birthday cards for the missus from moonpig and luckily enough they arrived after 7days of ordering and the day before her big day.......

Other than that im still waiting after 2wks...

Also royal mail only seem to be delivering mail 2days a week....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ordering Online . on 17:39 - Apr 21 with 1966 viewsdavidab2202

Ordered online from John Lewis early Friday afternoon,suggested delivery within 7 days,email arrived later to say item had been dispatched and was delivered to recipient by Monday lunchtime ---very impressed
Ordering Online . on 17:46 - Apr 21 with 1956 viewsMoonyDale

Ordered from Ebay and everything came on or before it's due date, no problems with anything so far...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Ordering Online . on 18:44 - Apr 21 with 1908 viewsBigKindo

Ordered the latest Jack Reacher book from Book Depository on April 02 and it arrived today along with a lot of letters including credit cards that were despatched at the end of March.
Login to get fewer ads

Ordering Online . on 20:18 - Apr 21 with 1842 viewsflyerdale

Ordering Online . on 17:24 - Apr 21 by electricblue

I ordered from toolstation and it arrived within 24hrs...

I preordered 2 birthday cards for the missus from moonpig and luckily enough they arrived after 7days of ordering and the day before her big day.......

Other than that im still waiting after 2wks...

Also royal mail only seem to be delivering mail 2days a week....

Royal Mail have staff shortages of up to 30%. Also they are struggling by to cope with extra parcels due to everyone ordering online. Maybe they should get extra workers in but that would cut into the hedge fund shareholders profits now its privatised.
Ordering Online . on 20:41 - Apr 21 with 1821 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Ordering Online . on 20:18 - Apr 21 by flyerdale

Royal Mail have staff shortages of up to 30%. Also they are struggling by to cope with extra parcels due to everyone ordering online. Maybe they should get extra workers in but that would cut into the hedge fund shareholders profits now its privatised.

Normally I would agree re bringing in extra staff, but they wouldn’t be able to safely have social distancing within the sorting offices if they did that. I am content enough to have mail delivered less often if it safeguards public servants like Royal Mail Workers.

Regarding parcels, most have been on time or a day or two late.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Ordering Online . on 14:53 - Apr 22 with 1674 viewsDalenet

Ordered an Easter Egg for my dad on 24th March. In time for Easter I thought. It arrived on Monday this week.

I am finding it is taking 10 days for stuff but that quite a lot is damaged. The courier firms are struggling and I think a lot of parcels are getting crushed or thrown about.

Local businesses where I live are doing brilliantly at bringing stuff to the house.
Ordering Online . on 13:04 - Apr 27 with 1499 viewsDaleiLama

Ordered a watch from Germany (Berlin) @ 8.50pm on 17/4. Tracking details provided by company, shipped by DHL, arrive in Blighty on Saturday and just delivered now. DHL website did say they are experiencing some delays but less than 10 days from time of ordering was pretty creditable I thought.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024