Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 11:23 - Apr 23 with 5316 views1949er

Just been confirmed, tested positive for IQ 19

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Donald Trump on 12:18 - Apr 23 with 3157 viewsDaleiLama

Flake news?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Donald Trump on 14:57 - Apr 24 with 2914 viewsDaleiLama

He's cured it. The only thing you need is a sun bed, a bottle of Domestos and a syringe. Ventilators?

Just in case!!!

[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 15:01]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Donald Trump on 15:29 - Apr 24 with 2870 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The woman’s face is a picture. What the fook are you talking about you fooking fookwit?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Donald Trump on 17:53 - Apr 24 with 2761 viewsNigeriamark

Donald Trump on 15:29 - Apr 24 by BigDaveMyCock

The woman’s face is a picture. What the fook are you talking about you fooking fookwit?

His promotion of the anti-malaria product as a potential "game changer" before there was any evidence ( other than a dodgy French trial) was another example of his medical expertise. The trial had to be suspended because too many in the the group taking the Malaria product ended up with fatal cardiovascular problems . Also a couple took fish tank cleaner that contains the same product after his recommendation. The man died & the woman was critically ill. Can't blameTrump for people being stupid, but when the President says that perhaps people could take it it before the trial because "it can't do any harm" ( and I think he even said he might take it himself) then understandably people might think it's credible

At least the Coronavirus updates in the UK are credible from the point of view that only the medical/scientific experts comment on the science, and the politicians on their decisions. Trump basically just spouts out what comes in his head & the medical experts then have to step in and contradict him. Dr Faucci seems a decent spokesman but must be tearing his hair out at some of the sheer rubbish that he hears. Sadly he now needs protection as far right groups have made death threats against him as they see his contradictions as part of a plot to undermine Trump.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/coronavirus/106485/donald-trump-s-top-medical-advisor-
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 18:29]
Donald Trump on 18:10 - Apr 24 with 2757 viewsncfc_chalky

I honestly laughed when I saw it until you realise that he's being completely serious and people may follow his advice,talking of advice why didn't his advisers suggest to him not to mention it in front of millions knowing the damage it could do,it is staggering how stupid the question is when you think about it,it's the question of a curious child not the President of the United States,I hope that he hasn't worked out to open child proof tops on detergents

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Donald Trump on 18:17 - Apr 24 with 2748 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Donald Trump on 18:10 - Apr 24 by ncfc_chalky

I honestly laughed when I saw it until you realise that he's being completely serious and people may follow his advice,talking of advice why didn't his advisers suggest to him not to mention it in front of millions knowing the damage it could do,it is staggering how stupid the question is when you think about it,it's the question of a curious child not the President of the United States,I hope that he hasn't worked out to open child proof tops on detergents

He has a secret service agent to do that for him Chalky...
Donald Trump on 18:25 - Apr 24 with 2734 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

I suppose you shouldn’t laugh but Trump is inadvertently comedy gold. I can imagine hundreds of survivalist/NRA/conspiracy theory nutters railing against the commie/FBI/Obamaists while frantically reaching for the domestos & a syringe...
Donald Trump on 18:32 - Apr 24 with 2694 viewsNigeriamark

Donald Trump on 18:10 - Apr 24 by ncfc_chalky

I would imagine his advisors to tell him what to say in the pre-briefing meetings. Unfortunately once the cameras & microphones are in front of him he becomes a loose cannon for rubbish.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 20:15 - Apr 24 with 2612 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Donald Trump on 17:53 - Apr 24 by Nigeriamark

His promotion of the anti-malaria product as a potential "game changer" before there was any evidence ( other than a dodgy French trial) was another example of his medical expertise. The trial had to be suspended because too many in the the group taking the Malaria product ended up with fatal cardiovascular problems . Also a couple took fish tank cleaner that contains the same product after his recommendation. The man died & the woman was critically ill. Can't blameTrump for people being stupid, but when the President says that perhaps people could take it it before the trial because "it can't do any harm" ( and I think he even said he might take it himself) then understandably people might think it's credible

At least the Coronavirus updates in the UK are credible from the point of view that only the medical/scientific experts comment on the science, and the politicians on their decisions. Trump basically just spouts out what comes in his head & the medical experts then have to step in and contradict him. Dr Faucci seems a decent spokesman but must be tearing his hair out at some of the sheer rubbish that he hears. Sadly he now needs protection as far right groups have made death threats against him as they see his contradictions as part of a plot to undermine Trump.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/coronavirus/106485/donald-trump-s-top-medical-advisor-

It’s that ridiculous it’s almost laughable until the seriousness shocks you out of it. Death threats against somebody who is only doing their job, that is, to provide sound medical advice. Pumped so full of conspiracy theories that they’ve lost all sense of reality and ability to think rationally. Frightening.

Donald Trump on 20:46 - Apr 24 with 2587 viewspioneer

Donald Trump on 17:53 - Apr 24 by Nigeriamark

We can only hope that those responsible for the death threats actually take the presidents advice
Donald Trump on 21:23 - Apr 24 with 2553 viewsrochdaleriddler

Some people on here used to be Trumpists

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Donald Trump on 22:11 - Apr 24 with 2501 viewsdownunder

Trump Comedy gold.Seen these in the last few days.

Donald Trump on 22:24 - Apr 24 with 2476 views49thseason

Donald Trump on 14:57 - Apr 24 by DaleiLama

He's cured it. The only thing you need is a sun bed, a bottle of Domestos and a syringe. Ventilators?

Just in case!!!

[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 15:01]

What he actually sais

This is now being reported
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 23:55]
Donald Trump on 22:36 - Apr 24 with 2459 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Donald Trump on 22:24 - Apr 24 by 49thseason

What he actually sais

If it’s on YouTube do you just automatically believe it? Do you have the ability to think that just because someone has put together a short video then that doesn’t mean it’s content is true? The question is does UV light have any impact when the virus had entered somebody’s body? No.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 22:49]

Donald Trump on 22:49 - Apr 24 with 2433 views49thseason

Donald Trump on 22:36 - Apr 24 by BigDaveMyCock

If it’s on YouTube do you just automatically believe it? Do you have the ability to think that just because someone has put together a short video then that doesn’t mean it’s content is true? The question is does UV light have any impact when the virus had entered somebody’s body? No.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 22:49]

Don't be a Cock all your life , AYTU is a serious company developing all kinds of bioscience products .. You are such a complete arse at times , perhaps you are the one that needs to do some research for a change instead of running off your keyboard at anyone else that does. Of course, Trump knowing something you don't is a bit of a problem given your "Trump is an idiot" attitude. Perhaps their NATESTO® product would be of interest to you?
Donald Trump on 22:54 - Apr 24 with 2425 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Donald Trump on 22:49 - Apr 24 by 49thseason

Don't be a Cock all your life , AYTU is a serious company developing all kinds of bioscience products .. You are such a complete arse at times , perhaps you are the one that needs to do some research for a change instead of running off your keyboard at anyone else that does. Of course, Trump knowing something you don't is a bit of a problem given your "Trump is an idiot" attitude. Perhaps their NATESTO® product would be of interest to you?

Uploading any nonsense you find on YouTube isn’t research. Eagerly awaiting full page cut and paste from some Trump supporting website noting that there’s minuscule levels of disinfectant in drinking water so Trump is actually a genius.

I love the way you refer to it as ‘research’.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 23:02]

Donald Trump on 23:04 - Apr 24 with 2414 viewssxdale

If The Donald's support base wish to take their leader at his word far be it from me to stop them!
Donald Trump on 23:07 - Apr 24 with 2399 views49thseason

Donald Trump on 22:54 - Apr 24 by BigDaveMyCock

Uploading any nonsense you find on YouTube isn’t research. Eagerly awaiting full page cut and paste from some Trump supporting website noting that there’s minuscule levels of disinfectant in drinking water so Trump is actually a genius.

I love the way you refer to it as ‘research’.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 23:02]

I have learned there is no point in debating with stupid, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with all their experience .... Blocked .. problem solved
Donald Trump on 23:17 - Apr 24 with 2396 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 20:15 - Apr 24 by BigDaveMyCock

It’s that ridiculous it’s almost laughable until the seriousness shocks you out of it. Death threats against somebody who is only doing their job, that is, to provide sound medical advice. Pumped so full of conspiracy theories that they’ve lost all sense of reality and ability to think rationally. Frightening.

Don't be to quick to rule out Trumps suggestion If your dying of Covid-19 you will try anything desperate times calls for desperate actions, you could shove a pineapple up your arse it's not a cure but will take your mind off it.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 23:34]

This is not the time for bickering.

Donald Trump on 23:21 - Apr 24 with 2394 views442Dale

Didn’t Trump defend his comments by saying they were “sarcastic”? Well, that’s alright then. The man is an idiot. A dangerous idiot.

Unfortunately idiots also listen to what idiots say and can’t detect clever sarcasm.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Donald Trump on 23:27 - Apr 24 with 2387 viewsJumeirahDale

Donald Trump on 23:17 - Apr 24 by kiwidale

Don't be to quick to rule out Trumps suggestion If your dying of Covid-19 you will try anything desperate times calls for desperate actions, you could shove a pineapple up your arse it's not a cure but will take your mind off it.

I absolutely guarantee that if you put bleach in your veins you will DEFINITELY not die of coronavirus.

I'm immune to these ramblings by now, far more worrying is the fact that by several accounts he isn't attending and/or listening to his briefings, and won't listen to his advisors, or near enough anything unless it mentions him by name. The man is not well, and he needs to be put out to pasture so some actual grown-ups can be in charge.

The problem with America is that "anyone can be President" is supposed to be a motivational platitude, not an admission of there being zero intellectual, capability or emotional criteria to get the job. It isn't because he's a celebrity (Tom Hanks would be fantastic), it's because he's a vapid, unstable, malicious and incredibly stupid human being.
Donald Trump on 23:30 - Apr 24 with 2384 viewsD_Alien

Donald Trump on 23:17 - Apr 24 by kiwidale

Ah! So that's what the "Push pineapple" bit in Agadoo is all about!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Donald Trump on 01:04 - Apr 25 with 2318 views49thseason

[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 1:10]
Donald Trump on 07:03 - Apr 25 with 2267 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 23:27 - Apr 24 by JumeirahDale

I absolutely guarantee that if you put bleach in your veins you will DEFINITELY not die of coronavirus.

I'm immune to these ramblings by now, far more worrying is the fact that by several accounts he isn't attending and/or listening to his briefings, and won't listen to his advisors, or near enough anything unless it mentions him by name. The man is not well, and he needs to be put out to pasture so some actual grown-ups can be in charge.

The problem with America is that "anyone can be President" is supposed to be a motivational platitude, not an admission of there being zero intellectual, capability or emotional criteria to get the job. It isn't because he's a celebrity (Tom Hanks would be fantastic), it's because he's a vapid, unstable, malicious and incredibly stupid human being.

Didn't I read somewhere about an actress that bleached her backdoor steps or was it a blokes ring piece?

[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 7:09]

This is not the time for bickering.

Donald Trump on 07:27 - Apr 25 with 2255 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Donald Trump on 22:24 - Apr 24 by 49thseason

What he actually sais

I notice that you’ve replaced the YouTube clip with something from that credible, and totally unbiased, source Fox News.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024