Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 11:23 - Apr 23 with 5387 views1949er

Just been confirmed, tested positive for IQ 19

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Donald Trump on 10:54 - Apr 25 with 1439 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 01:04 - Apr 25 by 49thseason

[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 1:10]

I wonder how many will have bothered to read this. I reckon even fewer will admit to making fools of themselves by calling Trump an idiot.

This is not the time for bickering.

Donald Trump on 11:03 - Apr 25 with 1423 viewsJames1980

Why is formaldehyde in some vaccines?
Formaldehyde has a long history of safe use in the manufacture of certain viral and bacterial vaccines. It is used to inactivate viruses so that they don’t cause disease (e.g., polio virus used to make polio vaccine) and to detoxify bacterial toxins, such as the toxin used to make diphtheria vaccine. Formaldehyde is diluted during the vaccine manufacturing process, but residual quantities of formaldehyde may be found in some current vaccines. The amount of formaldehyde present in some vaccines is so small compared to the concentration that occurs naturally in the body that it does not pose a safety concern.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Donald Trump on 11:14 - Apr 25 with 1416 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 11:03 - Apr 25 by James1980

Why is formaldehyde in some vaccines?
Formaldehyde has a long history of safe use in the manufacture of certain viral and bacterial vaccines. It is used to inactivate viruses so that they don’t cause disease (e.g., polio virus used to make polio vaccine) and to detoxify bacterial toxins, such as the toxin used to make diphtheria vaccine. Formaldehyde is diluted during the vaccine manufacturing process, but residual quantities of formaldehyde may be found in some current vaccines. The amount of formaldehyde present in some vaccines is so small compared to the concentration that occurs naturally in the body that it does not pose a safety concern.

James do you really think that Trump was suggesting necking a bottle of Dettol or injecting Harpic in leathal doses.

The truth kinda deflates your argument.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=223367842431997&set=p.223367842431997&ty
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 11:19]

Donald Trump on 12:07 - Apr 25 with 1366 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Donald Trump on 10:54 - Apr 25 by kiwidale

I wonder how many will have bothered to read this. I reckon even fewer will admit to making fools of themselves by calling Trump an idiot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-52399464

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Donald Trump on 12:12 - Apr 25 with 1365 viewsJames1980

Donald Trump on 12:07 - Apr 25 by BigDaveMyCock

That's MSM and not some crank sitting in their underwear in their Mum's basement though.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 12:19]

Donald Trump on 12:49 - Apr 25 with 1317 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Donald Trump on 12:12 - Apr 25 by James1980

That's MSM and not some crank sitting in their underwear in their Mum's basement though.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 12:19]

Yep, but if it wasn’t for the Democrats they’d be Vin Diesel living on their own island with a load of women like the ones they ‘research’ on Redtube.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 12:49]

Donald Trump on 12:59 - Apr 25 with 1304 viewsJames1980

Donald Trump on 12:49 - Apr 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Yep, but if it wasn’t for the Democrats they’d be Vin Diesel living on their own island with a load of women like the ones they ‘research’ on Redtube.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 12:49]

Redtube sound li some commie site to me

Donald Trump on 14:08 - Apr 25 with 1257 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Donald Trump on 12:59 - Apr 25 by James1980

Redtube sound li some commie site to me

It should be because literally every worker on there is shafted.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 16:04]

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 15:39 - Apr 25 with 1208 viewsMancDale

Stage 1 - Trump says something stupid, offensive or outright dangerous.
Stage 2 - His 'fans' trip over themselves trying to explain how what he said was actually really clever/fake news
Stage 3 - Trump comes out with a statement that completely goes against the explanation his fans have invented

You've basically had this on repeat for the last few years. At what point do people just admit he's a terrible leader?
Donald Trump on 15:52 - Apr 25 with 1195 viewsrochdaleriddler

Donald Trump on 15:39 - Apr 25 by MancDale

Stage 2 - His 'fans' trip over themselves trying to explain how what he said was actually really clever/fake news
Stage 3 - Trump comes out with a statement that completely goes against the explanation his fans have invented

You've basically had this on repeat for the last few years. At what point do people just admit he's a terrible leader?

Big rise in hospital admissions for ingestion of cleaning products apparently

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Donald Trump on 16:51 - Apr 25 with 1162 viewsJames1980

Donald Trump on 15:39 - Apr 25 by MancDale

They never will admit he is a terrible leader. They are fanatics following a cult leader. If he doesn't win in November they won't accept the result and they could be very scary considering the fact most of them are tooled up.

Donald Trump on 19:25 - Apr 25 with 1110 viewsBuckTheTrend

Donald Trump on 15:52 - Apr 25 by rochdaleriddler

Big rise in hospital admissions for ingestion of cleaning products apparently

...including a vicar in Boston. Trump has been charged with a bleach of the priest.
I'll get me coat.
Donald Trump on 19:29 - Apr 25 with 1098 viewsrochdaleriddler

Donald Trump on 19:25 - Apr 25 by BuckTheTrend

...including a vicar in Boston. Trump has been charged with a bleach of the priest.
I'll get me coat.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Donald Trump on 19:54 - Apr 25 with 1053 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Some idiot who was a Covid 19 denier, in the US , has died from it. Oh dear.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Donald Trump on 20:17 - Apr 25 with 1030 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 19:25 - Apr 25 by BuckTheTrend

I'll get me coat.

Some comic relief at last is there any chance you can pop over t'other tread and get D_A and Riddler to crack a smile... good luck.

Donald Trump on 20:24 - Apr 25 with 1017 viewsD_Alien

Donald Trump on 20:17 - Apr 25 by kiwidale

Some comic relief at last is there any chance you can pop over t'other tread and get D_A and Riddler to crack a smile... good luck.

Ag..ar..doo doo doo
Push pineapple...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Donald Trump on 21:34 - Apr 25 with 966 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 12:07 - Apr 25 by BigDaveMyCock

I wonder if the reaction to Trump would be as mocking if he suggested using fluoride-that stuff we drink everyday- to treat Covid-19 it could be argued that flouride is more toxic than household disenfectant but in large enough dose both would kill you in minutes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 21:35]

Donald Trump on 21:42 - Apr 25 with 945 viewsJames1980

Donald Trump on 21:34 - Apr 25 by kiwidale

I wonder if the reaction to Trump would be as mocking if he suggested using fluoride-that stuff we drink everyday- to treat Covid-19 it could be argued that flouride is more toxic than household disenfectant but in large enough dose both would kill you in minutes.

Do you support the narcissistic man child or are you just a contrarion?

Donald Trump on 22:32 - Apr 25 with 891 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 21:42 - Apr 25 by James1980

Which side of the fence are you on James?... I stopped looking to politicians to solve the problems once I realised they are the problem. Trump is no different however I don't criticise based on nonsense such as Trump said "drink disinfectant" claim Im a bit brighter than that. Am I a contrarian? I cant agree (little joke there). I'm totally apolitical veering towards anarchy but I know that's not the answer neither is Trump. Hope that explains it.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 22:35]

Donald Trump on 22:44 - Apr 25 with 873 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Donald Trump on 21:42 - Apr 25 by James1980

A level of narcissism is a prerequisite for the job of president otherwise they would have breakdowns. Trump has always been good at causing fake outrage by dropping hand grenades elsewhere when scandals imagined or otherwise pop up. The problem is with this one is that people are dying and things can’t just be explained away as fake news or blamed on the democrats
Donald Trump on 23:24 - Apr 25 with 854 viewsNigeriamark

Donald Trump on 21:34 - Apr 25 by kiwidale

But we already use Flouride in water so no we wouldn't mock him. However we didn't just put Flouride in water in an uncontrolled way on a trial and error basis, but only after tests to get the right quantity so the health benefits were high and the dosage non-harmful

Suggesting that perhaps injecting disinfectant might work currently has no more likelihood of ever being accepted than would chewing tarmac or inhaling radon gas, because neither has been tried, proved safe or would work. He didn't suggest what quantities, whether into a blood vessel or muscle. Then at the end of it all he then says he was just being sarcastic. What's that all about?

Also why is he even bringing this stuff up in the first place other than perhaps to get people to believe he has some medical knowledge? He doesn't seem to understand that when a President actually says something there are enough idiots out there that will then actually believe it
Donald Trump on 00:58 - Apr 26 with 823 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 23:24 - Apr 25 by Nigeriamark

But we already use Flouride in water so no we wouldn't mock him. However we didn't just put Flouride in water in an uncontrolled way on a trial and error basis, but only after tests to get the right quantity so the health benefits were high and the dosage non-harmful

Suggesting that perhaps injecting disinfectant might work currently has no more likelihood of ever being accepted than would chewing tarmac or inhaling radon gas, because neither has been tried, proved safe or would work. He didn't suggest what quantities, whether into a blood vessel or muscle. Then at the end of it all he then says he was just being sarcastic. What's that all about?

Also why is he even bringing this stuff up in the first place other than perhaps to get people to believe he has some medical knowledge? He doesn't seem to understand that when a President actually says something there are enough idiots out there that will then actually believe it

The point I was trying to make was if Trump had suggested that pre flouride use that they investigate the use of a known poison/disinfectant like flouride we would have had the same clamour with the same people claiming he was an imbecile...
I dont know what to believe anymore, whether he said disinfectant or infectant or whether he claims he was being sarcastic, he didn't sound like he was being sarcastic in the clip I heard but then neither was he advocating drinking Dettol, injecting Draino in your veins or pouring Harpic down your Nob.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 1:08]

Donald Trump on 01:15 - Apr 26 with 813 viewsNigeriamark

Donald Trump on 00:58 - Apr 26 by kiwidale

The point I was trying to make was if Trump had suggested that pre flouride use that they investigate the use of a known poison/disinfectant like flouride we would have had the same clamour with the same people claiming he was an imbecile...
I dont know what to believe anymore, whether he said disinfectant or infectant or whether he claims he was being sarcastic, he didn't sound like he was being sarcastic in the clip I heard but then neither was he advocating drinking Dettol, injecting Draino in your veins or pouring Harpic down your Nob.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 1:08]

As I said, perhaps he should not say anything about treatments at all and leave it to the medical team members of his panel. His "why not take the Malaria product before the trial, it can't do any harm" was far more serious in some ways as the trial was halted because it did do some harm. Bet he won't now be referring to that drug as a "gamechanger" again, something that no medical expert was actually saying

It seems that even for him he realises he has mad a big gaff and is now going to tone down and shorten his daily briefings. I will believe that when it happens as I think he can't help himself, but perhaps hell use the time to step up his twitter instead
Donald Trump on 01:28 - Apr 26 with 806 viewskiwidale

Donald Trump on 01:15 - Apr 26 by Nigeriamark

As I said, perhaps he should not say anything about treatments at all and leave it to the medical team members of his panel. His "why not take the Malaria product before the trial, it can't do any harm" was far more serious in some ways as the trial was halted because it did do some harm. Bet he won't now be referring to that drug as a "gamechanger" again, something that no medical expert was actually saying

It seems that even for him he realises he has mad a big gaff and is now going to tone down and shorten his daily briefings. I will believe that when it happens as I think he can't help himself, but perhaps hell use the time to step up his twitter instead

Maybe Trump is naive not having had the years of political experience at avoiding answering questions and not telling the truth, or maybe he is just dumb, I dont believe for one second that is the case.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 1:40]

Donald Trump on 12:03 - Apr 26 with 669 viewsJames1980

Donald Trump on 22:32 - Apr 25 by kiwidale

Which side of the fence are you on James?... I stopped looking to politicians to solve the problems once I realised they are the problem. Trump is no different however I don't criticise based on nonsense such as Trump said "drink disinfectant" claim Im a bit brighter than that. Am I a contrarian? I cant agree (little joke there). I'm totally apolitical veering towards anarchy but I know that's not the answer neither is Trump. Hope that explains it.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 22:35]

I think he is an evil attention seeking lying tvvat.
He displays an extreme level of narcissism and ticks every box for a diagnosis of the disorder in the DSM5

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024