Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Behaviour 11:16 - Apr 26 with 1339 viewsChaffRAFC

Firstly, when reporting abuse, I've told people not to use the report abuse button because it doesn't pinpoint a point, but the whole thread and its much easier to message me or AtThePeake personally if you have any issues. Not once has anyone done that.

One reported abuse email was in my inbox this morning from last night not far off 9pm, one. I have literally just seen it. Then a post appears that we are not fit for purpose. I do not sit on the messageboard 24/7 watching to see if you lot can behave but it seems like a select few people can't help themselves from name calling, insulting others, including us who actually run this place and I can't keep up with it.

We've tried to run this place as it always has been, by letting stuff so until someone complains in which case we take a look at it. That hasn't happened for quite a while and last night was the first time anyone had reported abuse to us.

I have deleted three threads this morning because I am not sitting there reading through pages upon pages of stuff, just to see where someone's stepped out of line.

If you want us to be a lot more strict we will be but it will mean much of what has been posted recently will not be stood for and quite frankly, I don't want to have delete anything. I don't want to have to sit there reading every post on here when my full time work has never been busier.

If you can't post without insulting others, we'll stop you from doing so if that's what you want.

Is it so hard, in what I'm finding to be extremely hard times, to be respectful of each other, even if you don't agree with them?

Your co-operation in keeping this board away from being a nasty place would be appreciated.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Behaviour on 11:22 - Apr 26 with 1317 viewsRochdale_Rangar

I don’t really take any “abuse” on here that seriously its only the internet . The problem seems to stem from people who know each other either through Facebook or in real life carrying grudges and vendettas on via the medium of this board.
Behaviour on 11:42 - Apr 26 with 1262 viewskiwidale

Deleting posts is not the answer that's too high a price to pay, deal with the problem don't create another problem. You don't have to be on here day and night just give out a few 10 day bans to the abusers and the problem will be solved overnight.. I've got a list of names if it helps I cant be fairer than that.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 11:43]

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024