Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I the undersigned. 00:56 - Apr 27 with 876 viewskiwidale

I the undersigned agree to conduct myself in a manner befitting a supporter of Rochdale AFC according to the terms and conditions of RochdaleAFC.com. While reserving the right to have my opinion and be robust in debate I pledge to refrain from any personal abuse or denigrating in any way a fellow supporter of Rochdale AFC.

Kiwidale.

This is not the time for bickering.

I the undersigned. on 10:01 - May 2 with 528 viewskiwidale

I guess I was a bit naive posting this but I did not expect to be accused of attention seeking over it. I just signed up to an online group forum today here are the rules you agree to before acceptance.

I agree to the group rules
Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
No promotions or spam
Give more to this group than you take. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
Respect everyone's privacy
Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
Posts should be relevant to the TPP experience.
Any post that isn’t connected to the general theme of the page or that isn’t suitable will be deleted...

Why is this not a good idea.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 10:04]

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024