Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Locked & Missing Threads 20:53 - Apr 27 with 6147 viewsblackdogblue

I posted a honest & reflective post last night about apologising to 2 other people on here publicly & privately.

That thread has now gone?

There is a new thread about T&C’s which is locked..

What have I missed since last night or do I not want to know?

Ended the post with Up the Dale.. disheartened with all this now, no trolls just us at the moment.. has lockdown come to our forum???

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Locked & Missing Threads on 11:43 - Apr 28 with 1032 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Locked & Missing Threads on 11:40 - Apr 28 by BigDaveMyCock

Gobstoppers?

The sweets of peasants. Ice cream van used to sell them for twenty p so the trampy kids on our estate used to go for them rather then a 99 or a lolly
Locked & Missing Threads on 11:47 - Apr 28 with 1007 viewskel

Locked & Missing Threads on 11:40 - Apr 28 by BigDaveMyCock

Gobstoppers?

There’s someone on this thread who could do with Willy Wonka’s version.
Locked & Missing Threads on 11:50 - Apr 28 with 986 viewsAtThePeake

This thread is fluctuating massively between wholesome and downright infuriating.

Fruit pastilles are king, by the way.

Tangled up in blue.

Locked & Missing Threads on 11:55 - Apr 28 with 956 viewsD_Alien

Lockets

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Locked & Missing Threads on 11:58 - Apr 28 with 945 viewskel

Locked & Missing Threads on 11:50 - Apr 28 by AtThePeake

This thread is fluctuating massively between wholesome and downright infuriating.

Don’t chew!
Locked & Missing Threads on 12:02 - Apr 28 with 931 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Locked & Missing Threads on 11:07 - Apr 28 by James1980

If I had to chose fruit pastilles. I prefer the fruit jellies though

Jellies do tend to help.
Locked & Missing Threads on 12:06 - Apr 28 with 919 viewsJames1980

Locked & Missing Threads on 11:55 - Apr 28 by D_Alien

Lockets

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:12 - Apr 28 with 906 viewsBigDaveMyCock

A bit like a Fireball Jawbreaker? Sweet, sweet, pleasurable...fooking hell hot,hot, hot...ah back again to sweet, sweet, sweet pleasurable.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:25 - Apr 28 with 876 viewsjudd

Tsk!

A paupers fruit gum.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:26 - Apr 28 with 868 viewsncfc_chalky

Surely the king of sweets is the Cadburys chocolate eclair,why would you bother with a midget gem or whatever when eclairs are available?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:29 - Apr 28 with 857 viewsD_Alien

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:26 - Apr 28 by ncfc_chalky

Surely the king of sweets is the Cadburys chocolate eclair,why would you bother with a midget gem or whatever when eclairs are available?

He's not, he's under contract at Scunthorpe

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:43 - Apr 28 with 824 viewskiwidale

Locked & Missing Threads on 10:28 - Apr 28 by blackdogblue

If I’m honest I over reacted, trivial comment I should have handled better & more maturely.

You try to get a spirit of let’s pull together going but fell at the first hurdle.

Apology (another one) sent to the moderators 👍

Bare with me BDB then hopefully we can move on. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what happened last night it's caused a bit of a kerfockle and needs clarity. You made a comment on this thread which you have since apologised for that was unclear who it was addressed to myself or BigDaveMc and it has caused some confusion further compounded when the your post along with another was deleted. It would have all blown over by now if D_A the almighty the fourth person of the trinity hadn't intervened. My comments are still there to see but without the two deleted posts It is unclear even when you were there what happened, my comments contained a bit of sarcasm which I am more than willing to apologise for should you require one esp if your comment wasn't addressed to me. This morning D_A came out swinging totally unnecessarily which I have had to respond to. I am happy to put it down to a misunderstanding and move on if you are.

By the way midget gems.and orange wine gums.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 13:19]

This is not the time for bickering.

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:54 - Apr 28 with 799 views442Dale

The only way it stops is if people ignore it. That is the end game. No oxygen, no flames.

Obviously in reference to the fact they changed Opal Fruits to Starburst and a shark was jumped.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:56 - Apr 28 with 794 viewsjudd

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:26 - Apr 28 by ncfc_chalky

Oooh, I am so FOOKIN' tempted.........

Poll: What is it to be then?

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:18 - Apr 28 with 706 viewsD_Alien

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:43 - Apr 28 by kiwidale

Bare with me BDB then hopefully we can move on. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what happened last night it's caused a bit of a kerfockle and needs clarity. You made a comment on this thread which you have since apologised for that was unclear who it was addressed to myself or BigDaveMc and it has caused some confusion further compounded when the your post along with another was deleted. It would have all blown over by now if D_A the almighty the fourth person of the trinity hadn't intervened. My comments are still there to see but without the two deleted posts It is unclear even when you were there what happened, my comments contained a bit of sarcasm which I am more than willing to apologise for should you require one esp if your comment wasn't addressed to me. This morning D_A came out swinging totally unnecessarily which I have had to respond to. I am happy to put it down to a misunderstanding and move on if you are.

I haven't had a post or comment deleted

Where on earth have you got that from?

I'll refer you back to your "I the undersigned" post. Please read it back to yourself, after which you might want to consider deleting a couple of posts of your own

Apologies to anyone who thinks this is fanning any flames, but there is such as thing as establishing the truth, and once we ignore that, we'll all fooked

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:20 - Apr 28 with 700 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:43 - Apr 28 by kiwidale

BDB and Kiwi. Not sure what’s gone on chaps and not that bothered either way. All sweets between us as far as I’m concerned.

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:22 - Apr 28 with 688 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:20 - Apr 28 by BigDaveMyCock

BDB and Kiwi. Not sure what’s gone on chaps and not that bothered either way. All sweets between us as far as I’m concerned.

He does come across as a bit of a sour drop though doesn’t he.
Locked & Missing Threads on 13:25 - Apr 28 with 673 viewskel

I had some of those new skittles without the shells the other week. If you’re considering buying them then don’t fookin bother, they’re shite.
Locked & Missing Threads on 13:26 - Apr 28 with 670 viewsNigeriamark

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:54 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

The only way it stops is if people ignore it. That is the end game. No oxygen, no flames.

Obviously in reference to the fact they changed Opal Fruits to Starburst and a shark was jumped.

Also some sweets changed the ingredients to increase profits & claimed you couldn't tell the difference. 2 examples:-

Cadbury's Cream egg - The centre used to be creamy & whipy & became sludge
Fizzy Lizzy - Was my all time favourite as kid but the fizz in the middle became less crumbly, more solid & didn't send your mouth into overdrive when you first bit it

Also did any one eat a liquorice tablet and butterscotch's tablet at the same time ( I used to buy a quarter of each)- heaven
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 13:26]
Locked & Missing Threads on 13:28 - Apr 28 with 658 views442Dale

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:25 - Apr 28 by kel

I had some of those new skittles without the shells the other week. If you’re considering buying them then don’t fookin bother, they’re shite.

Eh?! That’s like getting Smarties and them just being little bits of chocolate.

Needs clarifying who removes the shells too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:28 - Apr 28 with 651 viewsncfc_chalky

Locked & Missing Threads on 12:56 - Apr 28 by judd

Oooh, I am so FOOKIN' tempted.........

Go on then,get it out of your system

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:31 - Apr 28 with 628 viewsncfc_chalky

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:25 - Apr 28 by kel

Are those the same as the new yogurt skittles as I enjoyed those?

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:32 - Apr 28 with 619 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:28 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

You want their names?

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:33 - Apr 28 with 611 viewskel

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:26 - Apr 28 by Nigeriamark

Also some sweets changed the ingredients to increase profits & claimed you couldn't tell the difference. 2 examples:-

Cadbury's Cream egg - The centre used to be creamy & whipy & became sludge
Fizzy Lizzy - Was my all time favourite as kid but the fizz in the middle became less crumbly, more solid & didn't send your mouth into overdrive when you first bit it

Also did any one eat a liquorice tablet and butterscotch's tablet at the same time ( I used to buy a quarter of each)- heaven
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 13:26]

I love a bit of liquorice but when I visited my sister in Denmark once I bought a salted version and it was rank. Don’t ever be tempted.
Locked & Missing Threads on 13:34 - Apr 28 with 606 viewsfitzochris

Locked & Missing Threads on 13:28 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

The interns, once they've returned with a long stand and a bucket of tartan paint, which they then use to decorate the shells.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024