Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were granted one wish at the moment? 20:45 - Apr 29 with 1454 viewsblackdogblue

If you were granted one wish at the moment?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 20:56 - Apr 29 with 1433 viewsRochdale_Rangar

There’s more atmosphere in my living room then the black dog.
If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 20:56 - Apr 29 with 1432 viewsChaffRAFC

For it to be safe enough to be able to see my son, it's been the most torturous 6 weeks imaginable.

I'm in desperate need for football to be back as well. I feel for people who don't do sport. It doesn't make sense to me.

From the list though I think I'd take the pubs being open!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:06 - Apr 29 with 1408 viewsRochdale_Rangar

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 20:56 - Apr 29 by ChaffRAFC

For it to be safe enough to be able to see my son, it's been the most torturous 6 weeks imaginable.

I'm in desperate need for football to be back as well. I feel for people who don't do sport. It doesn't make sense to me.

That’s really crap. My mum has severe asthma so I haven’t been able to see her or my auld fella for the last four weeks. It’s tough not being able to see family but the sacrifice will worth it if everyone in your family is still standing in four months time.
If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:07 - Apr 29 with 1406 viewsblackdogblue

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 20:56 - Apr 29 by ChaffRAFC

Sorry, tried to keep it light hearted & not deep, hopefully it will be allowed soon 👍

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:36 - Apr 29 with 1372 viewsChaffRAFC

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:07 - Apr 29 by blackdogblue

Sorry, tried to keep it light hearted & not deep, hopefully it will be allowed soon 👍

Haha don't worry about it.

It was a close call between the pub and Maccies!

Strangely, even though I'm working from home, I kind of miss the painstaking bus journey to Manchester from Heywood.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:44 - Apr 29 with 1355 viewsboromat

I'm lucky enough to still be working full time but from home. I've still gone for being allowed back in work. Working from home is ok for a day or two but my house is like a shoebox and not having anyone around to have a laugh with or even talk work isn't great.

Currently work = home and home = work. Having the pubs open would help cope 😂

Poll: What are we more excited for?

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:56 - Apr 29 with 1320 viewsShun

I do miss me some motherfvcking McNuggets and fries.
If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:56 - Apr 29 with 1319 viewsncfc_chalky

Free sweets ^^^^^ ?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Login to get fewer ads

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 22:04 - Apr 29 with 1299 viewsDaleiLama

Bending the rules a bit here - I voted for something else, as the thing I want most is a vaccine that works! That would of course allow me to be sat in the pub, post-vaccine, discussing Lockdown memories, but I can only vote for one, so I went for the first safe domino in the sequence.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 22:10 - Apr 29 with 1290 viewsjudd

Is it wrong of me to wish that Boris's sprog looks like Jeremy Corbyn?

Poll: What is it to be then?

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 22:24 - Apr 29 with 1256 viewsdeeplishblue

Open golf courses.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 22:28 - Apr 29 with 1252 viewsblackdogblue

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:56 - Apr 29 by ncfc_chalky

Free sweets ^^^^^ ?

Sorry, no room for NCFC being a non league club for another year.. there is an idea for another poll.

What would make you happier at the moment 😀😀😂

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 22:47 - Apr 29 with 1229 viewsDaleiLama

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 22:10 - Apr 29 by judd

Is it wrong of me to wish that Boris's sprog looks like Jeremy Corbyn?

Closest Corbyn'll get to No. 10 if so

But in reality, 2nd time BoJo has got to No. 10?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 23:04 - Apr 29 with 1204 viewsnordenblue

Can't believe theres not an option to "re open schools" on the poll, sweet lord as much as I love the pair of them the moment I see that fooking school gate open again wont be a day too soon.....
If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 23:53 - Apr 29 with 1177 viewsdingdangblue

If you were granted one wish at the moment? on 21:56 - Apr 29 by Shun

I do miss me some motherfvcking McNuggets and fries.

There is a catering supplier called Deli Foods off Green Lane Heywood. They are trading to the public at the mo and they had genuine McNuggets the other week - we managed to fit 2 big bags in our freezer - they may still have some.

https://delifoodsshop.com/shop/ols/search?keywords=Chicken%20nuggets

We've also had some great steak,sausages and thick cut bacon off him - great prices but you need freezer space as the bacon and sausage are in big packs (30-40's).
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 0:18]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024