Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
will Rochdale survive the current crisis 05:02 - Apr 30 with 5044 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis!!
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 06:25 - Apr 30 with 2540 viewssmaclad1

Thanks for the concern, but you should be more worried about your lot.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-ac

£25m operating loss last year? Hardly best placed to come out of this crisis are you?

will Forest survive the current crisis!!
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 07:52 - Apr 30 with 2491 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 06:25 - Apr 30 by smaclad1

Thanks for the concern, but you should be more worried about your lot.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-ac

£25m operating loss last year? Hardly best placed to come out of this crisis are you?

will Forest survive the current crisis!!

we got rich backers and 25million is what we spend on Bovril and pies,this is Rochdale budget for the last 10 years ,so dont you worry your little head we got this covered
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:08 - Apr 30 with 2476 viewsDaleiLama

Wtf do they put in the water in NZ?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:15 - Apr 30 with 2468 viewsroccydaleian

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:08 - Apr 30 by DaleiLama

Wtf do they put in the water in NZ?

Kiwi piss?
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:23 - Apr 30 with 2451 viewskiwidale

When I saw he had registered and realised it was him my heart sank, I knew it wouldn't end well, he is a good lad but the name is tainted he wont stand a chance with you lot.

This is not the time for bickering.

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:31 - Apr 30 with 2433 viewssmaclad1

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 07:52 - Apr 30 by forestkiwi

we got rich backers and 25million is what we spend on Bovril and pies,this is Rochdale budget for the last 10 years ,so dont you worry your little head we got this covered

Your rich backer is facing a possible lifetime ban from football.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8256305/Olympiacos-set-rele

Not so smug now, eh?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 8:39]
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:45 - Apr 30 with 2405 viewskiwidale

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:31 - Apr 30 by smaclad1

Your rich backer is facing a possible lifetime ban from football.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8256305/Olympiacos-set-rele

Not so smug now, eh?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 8:39]

Get chalky down here now tell him to bring a piece of 4 by 2 to tw@t him and a net to drag him off with.

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:48 - Apr 30 with 2399 viewsDaleiLama

In response to the OP, we're staying out of the red due to a combination of good transfer business, fiscal prudence and some good FA Cup runs for a club our size. As you have some time on your hands, thought you might enjoy some of the highlights from one of them?

[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 8:50]

Login to get fewer ads

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:50 - Apr 30 with 2373 views442Dale

Forest will forever be Forest. Even the Forest fan on here will admit that with Gumption.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:54 - Apr 30 with 2352 viewskiwidale

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:48 - Apr 30 by DaleiLama

In response to the OP, we're staying out of the red due to a combination of good transfer business, fiscal prudence and some good FA Cup runs for a club our size. As you have some time on your hands, thought you might enjoy some of the highlights from one of them?

Full time score Rochdale 1 Forest shite

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 09:05 - Apr 30 with 2316 viewskiwidale

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:50 - Apr 30 by 442Dale

Forest will forever be Forest. Even the Forest fan on here will admit that with Gumption.

Did you mean Gammon?

yeah! that's right there is another Forest fan on here forget about him, if they get comfortable they will breed before you know the other 13 million that were at the two European finals will rock up we will never get shut of them they are worse than Corona virus.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 9:09]

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 09:32 - Apr 30 with 2261 viewsnordenblue

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:50 - Apr 30 by 442Dale

Forest Gump.....tion
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:38 - Apr 30 with 2152 viewsforestkiwi

reserve team
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:38 - Apr 30 with 2150 viewsncfc_chalky

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 07:52 - Apr 30 by forestkiwi

Hello forestkiwi,well done for getting this far into a tread without mentioning Cloughy or the European Cups as I know that it must have been hard for you so I presume that you was forewarned
What made you come onto this forum may I ask,do you miss going to the second biggest ground in Nottinghamshire?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:39 - Apr 30 with 2149 viewsforestkiwi

Trent water we bring it with us!!!!
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:41 - Apr 30 with 2146 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:15 - Apr 30 by roccydaleian

Kiwi piss?

Trent Holy water we bring it with us,its the stuff Brian used to walk on instead of using the bridge
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:42 - Apr 30 with 2140 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:48 - Apr 30 by DaleiLama

Reserves, the first team said they didn't want to go past Sheffield as they needed a passport
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:45 - Apr 30 with 2116 viewsforestkiwi

Forest/County / Rochdale but first and foremost forest we do have some cups in the cabinet which are nice to look at to show where you been
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:46 - Apr 30 with 2115 viewsDaleiLama

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:42 - Apr 30 by forestkiwi

Reserves, the first team said they didn't want to go past Sheffield as they needed a passport

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:46 - Apr 30 with 2113 viewsncfc_chalky

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:41 - Apr 30 by forestkiwi

Trent Holy water we bring it with us,its the stuff Brian used to walk on instead of using the bridge

Get in!

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:47 - Apr 30 with 2093 viewsncfc_chalky

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:45 - Apr 30 by forestkiwi

Forest/County / Rochdale but first and foremost forest we do have some cups in the cabinet which are nice to look at to show where you been

And the double...

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:48 - Apr 30 with 2091 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:54 - Apr 30 by kiwidale

Full time score Rochdale 1 Forest shite

mike such bad language, i keep sending you the forest matches so it gives you heart to carry on with football and not give up,i class myself as a charity and try to spread good cheer for those of us less fortunate
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:59 - Apr 30 with 2047 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:38 - Apr 30 by ncfc_chalky

Hello forestkiwi,well done for getting this far into a tread without mentioning Cloughy or the European Cups as I know that it must have been hard for you so I presume that you was forewarned
What made you come onto this forum may I ask,do you miss going to the second biggest ground in Nottinghamshire?

Mr Notts county,i have probably been to more county matches in my life than you, i started when i was 7 and finished when i was 40 before i come to this god forsaken place the Arsehole of the world and here they only love the sport of rugby,for which i would sooner have the back of my eyelids tattooed through my Arse that watch it, as to mentioning the European cup i was very lucky to see it come down the main road in Hyson green and then again in the city center (two years running) and with many of my notts county friends who waved there black and white scarfs and wooden rattles(they where always a bit backwards them notts supporters) its nice to see a county fan here,you remind me of a man u fan they always abandon their team when they are not doing well,i as you see can appreciate football at all levels even Rochdale
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 11:03 - Apr 30 with 2027 viewskel

Christ.
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 11:09 - Apr 30 with 1992 viewsD_Alien

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:59 - Apr 30 by forestkiwi

Mr Notts county,i have probably been to more county matches in my life than you, i started when i was 7 and finished when i was 40 before i come to this god forsaken place the Arsehole of the world and here they only love the sport of rugby,for which i would sooner have the back of my eyelids tattooed through my Arse that watch it, as to mentioning the European cup i was very lucky to see it come down the main road in Hyson green and then again in the city center (two years running) and with many of my notts county friends who waved there black and white scarfs and wooden rattles(they where always a bit backwards them notts supporters) its nice to see a county fan here,you remind me of a man u fan they always abandon their team when they are not doing well,i as you see can appreciate football at all levels even Rochdale

You could always just get your arse tatooed, "Nottm Forest" will do as a means of reminding your shit of itself in passing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024