Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex Leeds and England Trevor Cherry dies 11:27 - May 1 with 1083 viewselectricblue

'Former Leeds & England defender Trevor Cherry dies aged 72'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11980788

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ex Leeds and England Trevor Cherry dies on 13:46 - May 1 with 1043 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Sad news, he was a brilliant defender.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Ex Leeds and England Trevor Cherry dies on 02:31 - May 2 with 949 viewsDiddyDave

That`s sad,he was a top player from the 70s. I watched the highlights from the great Sunderland-Leeds 1973 Cup Final yesterday,the very first one that was broadcast live to New Zealand and remember watching it at some ungodly hour with a few Kiwi and Aussie mates. Did Cherry play in that game as can`t recall his name being mentioned?
Ex Leeds and England Trevor Cherry dies on 02:32 - May 2 with 947 viewsDiddyDave

Ex Leeds and England Trevor Cherry dies on 02:31 - May 2 by DiddyDave

That`s sad,he was a top player from the 70s. I watched the highlights from the great Sunderland-Leeds 1973 Cup Final yesterday,the very first one that was broadcast live to New Zealand and remember watching it at some ungodly hour with a few Kiwi and Aussie mates. Did Cherry play in that game as can`t recall his name being mentioned?

Ah,follow up,yep just read that he did play in that game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024