Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
........................... 12:56 - May 1 with 5710 viewsDaleiLama

………………….. was really looking forward to those chips too!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

........................... on 13:17 - May 1 with 1234 viewsBigDaveMyCock

........................... on 13:14 - May 1 by judd

I thought the Irish curry was a racecourse.

Does it give you the trots?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

........................... on 13:17 - May 1 with 1233 views442Dale

........................... on 13:15 - May 1 by kel

All weather?

All whether you like curry on your chips.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

........................... on 13:18 - May 1 with 1217 viewsjudd

........................... on 13:17 - May 1 by BigDaveMyCock

Does it give you the trots?

It certainly handicaps me.

Poll: What is it to be then?

........................... on 13:18 - May 1 with 1216 viewsAtThePeake

........................... on 13:04 - May 1 by EllGazzell

Where has the thread gone? I've just come back in, to see it's disappeared.

We received two 'abuse reported' messages on the thread. As I outlined in the T&C's post, we don't get to see which specific messages are reported when using the on-site tools and so on this occasion I thought it easier to delete the whole thread rather than several separate posts leaving an incomprehensible thread that flitted between COVID information and posts about which chippy is open.

Please can we not see another thread go down a similar route? Because frankly this is becoming embarrassing now.

We don't want to have to start banning messageboard users, but if the bickering and provocation of a certain few continues to put other posters off returning to the messageboard (which appears to be the case), then that's what we'll have to start doing.

Tangled up in blue.

........................... on 13:19 - May 1 with 1206 viewsBigDaveMyCock

........................... on 13:17 - May 1 by 442Dale

All whether you like curry on your chips.

Some people put curry sauce on fish. Why they’re allowed to mix in civilised society fook only knows.

........................... on 13:20 - May 1 with 1199 viewskel

Irish curry is only Irish when it’s in its own house but acts English when out so people understand it.

Apologies for a private joke but it jogged my memory of something.
........................... on 13:24 - May 1 with 1176 viewsRochdale_Rangar

........................... on 13:18 - May 1 by AtThePeake

We received two 'abuse reported' messages on the thread. As I outlined in the T&C's post, we don't get to see which specific messages are reported when using the on-site tools and so on this occasion I thought it easier to delete the whole thread rather than several separate posts leaving an incomprehensible thread that flitted between COVID information and posts about which chippy is open.

Please can we not see another thread go down a similar route? Because frankly this is becoming embarrassing now.

We don't want to have to start banning messageboard users, but if the bickering and provocation of a certain few continues to put other posters off returning to the messageboard (which appears to be the case), then that's what we'll have to start doing.

The same dozen posters that post on here haven’t left. The PERSONAL abuse was only coming from one person referring to ell gazell as a liar and a shoddy builder.
........................... on 13:28 - May 1 with 1155 viewsEllGazzell

........................... on 13:18 - May 1 by AtThePeake

Aha ok, thanks for the update. I don't think I used any abusive words in my posts but apologise to anyone that was offended by my language.

A shame people can't maintain a debate without resorting to abuse.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Login to get fewer ads

........................... on 13:39 - May 1 with 1095 viewsisitme

........................... on 13:05 - May 1 by Shun

I’ll apologise for my role in that one. I stand by my comment that those 3 posters are only interested in trying to cause arguments though.

Is Willbutts Lane chippy open?

Not yet, maybe next week.
........................... on 13:43 - May 1 with 1076 viewsEllGazzell

........................... on 13:24 - May 1 by Rochdale_Rangar

The same dozen posters that post on here haven’t left. The PERSONAL abuse was only coming from one person referring to ell gazell as a liar and a shoddy builder.

Well, I'm not gonna carry it on, but as verifiable by another poster on here, I am not a liar.

Unless I was expected to publish drafts of Classified documents in a Public Forum in the UK

I provided him privately with sufficient evidence that I indeed do the work I do and politely requested he retracts his liar comments. Seems he told me to fook off... Says a lot more about him and his cronies that it does me.

Last thing I'll add: don't EVER let where you start in life have any bearing about where you go and NEVER allow other people to try to belittle you for your beginnings. I've worked fooking hard to get to the position I'm in now and I've never let my start in life or my disability get in the way or be an excuse to accomplishing what I have/am.

........................... on 13:47 - May 1 with 1065 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cue Top Gun music.

........................... on 14:17 - May 1 with 997 viewsjonesy

I was having an interesting discussion about the virus etc and getting some sensible responses and I am not sure who messed up the thread but perhaps there should be a separate area where people can do the equivalent of smashing plates! There seems to be a lot of bad feelings from the past that I have no idea about but which shouldn’t stop a sensible discussion taking place. I look forward to the future in the world and on this forum!
........................... on 14:25 - May 1 with 972 viewsncfc_chalky

Why doesn't somebody start a "Handbags" thread where the name calling can be kept in one place and if you don't want to look in then you don't have to,just a thought

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

........................... on 14:26 - May 1 with 969 viewsjudd

........................... on 14:17 - May 1 by jonesy

I was having an interesting discussion about the virus etc and getting some sensible responses and I am not sure who messed up the thread but perhaps there should be a separate area where people can do the equivalent of smashing plates! There seems to be a lot of bad feelings from the past that I have no idea about but which shouldn’t stop a sensible discussion taking place. I look forward to the future in the world and on this forum!

I think when the thread veered towards an antagonistic exchange of views it was "hijacked" by posters fed up with the squabbling.

I blame Kel.

He's a big horror.

........................... on 14:38 - May 1 with 934 viewskel

........................... on 14:26 - May 1 by judd

I think when the thread veered towards an antagonistic exchange of views it was "hijacked" by posters fed up with the squabbling.

I blame Kel.

He's a big horror.

Wanna fight m8?

PM me
........................... on 14:46 - May 1 with 919 viewsBigDaveMyCock

........................... on 14:17 - May 1 by jonesy

The problem Jonesy is that it is fine until you have a differing view to a certain poster or you post an opinion about something that he decides is not permissible. Unfortunately, when you disagree with him that’s when things turn. You try to stand your ground and give as good as you get, with as much humour as you can muster, but in the end it’s just not worth it.
The debates are fine until he decides to stamp his authority on them.

........................... on 14:51 - May 1 with 901 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Anyway, Irish (the new Chinese) or Indian?

........................... on 14:57 - May 1 with 881 viewsEllGazzell

........................... on 14:51 - May 1 by BigDaveMyCock

Anyway, Irish (the new Chinese) or Indian?

What's all this Irish stuff? Last time I checked there was one type of curry sauce which I assumed was British?

........................... on 15:07 - May 1 with 853 viewsjudd

........................... on 14:38 - May 1 by kel

Wanna fight m8?

PM me

All well and good fighting until the police come along and say irish stew in the name of the law.

........................... on 15:26 - May 1 with 811 viewsDaleiLama

........................... on 15:07 - May 1 by judd

All well and good fighting until the police come along and say irish stew in the name of the law.

They may let it go the distance under lockdown, so they can declare one of you champ?

........................... on 15:28 - May 1 with 799 views442Dale

Definitely wish I hadn’t mentioned that curry.

Proper can of worms.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

........................... on 15:31 - May 1 with 789 viewsjudd

........................... on 15:28 - May 1 by 442Dale

Proper can of worms.

Back to Covid-19, I see.

........................... on 15:35 - May 1 with 777 viewsDaleiLama

........................... on 15:28 - May 1 by 442Dale

Proper can of worms.

Personally only ever seen worms stout in bottles but it may be available in cans too?

........................... on 15:48 - May 1 with 744 viewsJames1980

Was it worm beer, worm curry, bat soup or chips that caused covid19?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

........................... on 16:04 - May 1 with 717 viewsDaleiLama

........................... on 15:48 - May 1 by James1980

Was it worm beer, worm curry, bat soup or chips that caused covid19?

Is that your full order James, or do you want rice with that?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024