Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questions for this week's podcast 12:41 - May 12 with 3029 viewsAtThePeake

On this week's episode we're going to talk through the players mentioned in the thread of players we wish had signed for us but we're also open to any questions anyone has or things you'd like us to discuss. So fire away!

Tangled up in blue.

Questions for this week's podcast on 12:59 - May 12 with 3012 views442Dale

Why have we worn white socks randomly over the last few years and whether this may have impacted the decisions not to sign players mentioned.

In-depth analysis and opinion from Chaff on kits would be a treat.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Questions for this week's podcast on 15:53 - May 12 with 2935 viewsmeeee

Out of the players out of contract who would you be looking to offer new deals to and who would you be off loading? Also are there any players that aren't out of contract this summer that you'd be looking to get rid of? Basically just your own released lists
Questions for this week's podcast on 08:55 - May 13 with 2827 viewsChockers1

I'd be interested to know your thoughts on the Dale finances.

Lost 300k then 1.2m in the last two years
Questions for this week's podcast on 13:30 - May 19 with 2687 viewsboromat

Listening to the podcasts and going through some of the best of type threads on here. It's got me thinking of players that deserve a mention.

The first one that comes to mind for me is Tony Ford. At the age he came into the side he was never going to tear up trees but the organisation he brought to that Parkin side to start putting us in the right direction I think is massively underrated and maybe forgotten.

Who do you all think needs a mention that perhaps doesn't enough?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:35 - May 19 with 2679 viewsjudd

Questions for this week's podcast on 13:30 - May 19 by boromat

Listening to the podcasts and going through some of the best of type threads on here. It's got me thinking of players that deserve a mention.

The first one that comes to mind for me is Tony Ford. At the age he came into the side he was never going to tear up trees but the organisation he brought to that Parkin side to start putting us in the right direction I think is massively underrated and maybe forgotten.

Richard Jobson
[Post edited 19 May 2020 13:53]

Poll: What is it to be then?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:50 - May 19 with 2636 viewsAtThePeake

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:35 - May 19 by judd

Richard Jobson

Jobson was a player we definitely should've mentioned in the defenders podcast. Although his legs had gone by the time he came to us his quality and experience was evident. Such an intelligent defender.

Tangled up in blue.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:14 - May 19 with 2611 viewsdingdangblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:50 - May 19 by AtThePeake

Jobson was a player we definitely should've mentioned in the defenders podcast. Although his legs had gone by the time he came to us his quality and experience was evident. Such an intelligent defender.

I remember Jobson having to go off injured in the play off 2nd leg v Rushden - I have always felt to this day had he not been injured we may have got to the final and who knows? History would have been different.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Questions for this week's podcast on 17:00 - May 19 with 2551 viewsjonahwhereru

Questions for this week's podcast on 13:30 - May 19 by boromat

Tony Ford was in my all time Dale 11; put forward after one of the previous podcasts. He gave everything in every game. It’s amazing he lasted so long, but his nouse was a great asset.

As for question as it is release list time, how about which were the worst decisions to release players made by Rochdale managers. There are plenty of players that have had long careers after leaving the Dale.
Login to get fewer ads

Questions for this week's podcast on 17:08 - May 19 with 2546 viewsboromat

Questions for this week's podcast on 17:00 - May 19 by jonahwhereru

Tony Ford was in my all time Dale 11; put forward after one of the previous podcasts. He gave everything in every game. It’s amazing he lasted so long, but his nouse was a great asset.

As for question as it is release list time, how about which were the worst decisions to release players made by Rochdale managers. There are plenty of players that have had long careers after leaving the Dale.

That's not a bad shout for a question as well 👍.

Also agree with the Jobson comments as well. Didn't need any pace with his experience and built up a pretty decent partnership at the back.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Questions for this week’s podcast ,Richard Jobson on 18:40 - May 19 with 2522 viewsforeverhopefulDale

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:35 - May 19 by judd

Richard Jobson

Absolutely brilliant, so elegant in his play, such a great reader of the game.

No doubt he was at his best , with his vocals on Into the Valley.😀

[Post edited 19 May 2020 18:46]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Questions for this week's podcast on 19:24 - May 19 with 2480 views442Dale

If he hadn’t suffered the bad injury, Alan Johnson would have been on the ‘best CH ever’ list.

Honourable mention for John Bramhall too. Everyone talks about Lyndon Simmonds’ role in the great escape of 86/87, but Bramhall was just as vital both at the back and with his goals - second top scorer!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Questions for this week's podcast on 20:27 - May 19 with 2453 viewsdale18

Really enjoying the podcasts so far bringing back great memories. One thing to discuss would be loan players the good and bad ones or even just discussing some of the overall bad players we've had would be amusing. Keep them coming!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024