Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Dominic Cummins resign? 16:07 - May 24 with 20244 views1949er

Should Dominic Cummins resign?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 16:22 - May 24 with 6599 viewsforeverhopefulDale

If he doesn’t resign, he should be sacked, on the basis of Gross Misconduct, which his actions surely must have been, he being part of drawing up Government policies and then unnecessarily breaking those same policies.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 17:20 - May 24 with 6531 viewsaleanddale

If not resigned by tomorrow then sacked.

What a grade A odious prick he is.
Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 17:56 - May 24 with 6440 viewsSuddenLad

I've never even heard him speak.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 18:00 - May 24 with 6456 views442Dale

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 17:56 - May 24 by SuddenLad

I've never even heard him speak.

I have, about an hour ago before the Prime Minister got into the daily stats.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 20:45 - May 24 with 6327 viewsjonahwhereru

I have said yes to the poll, but for god’s sake he shouldn’t get the chance to resign. Bo Jo must realise that he needs to been seen to sack him in order to show he not DC is in charge.
Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 09:32 - May 25 with 6118 viewsblackdogblue

If Sick of it being headline news. Listened to Boris yesterday and all journalists are interested in because it’s a bit of scandal.

There are worst things going on in the world and would rather hear about plans & progress against Covid so pubs can reopen & getting back to watch the Dale.

He hasn’t been on smack, not involved in a affair or anything indecent. If my kids needed safeguarding and if my family lived in Durham & they were the only ones I trusted I would not hesitate. Ok, I may have family closer but would I trust them? Only he knows the truth.

Let it drop & move on to more important things in life is my vote..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 09:45 - May 25 with 6130 viewsdiver

No photographic evidence of him at Barnard Castle you cannot hang a man with heresay evidence.
Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 09:48 - May 25 with 6091 viewsblackdogblue

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 09:45 - May 25 by diver

No photographic evidence of him at Barnard Castle you cannot hang a man with heresay evidence.

How’s this social distancing?

Login to get fewer ads

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 09:51 - May 25 with 6112 views442Dale

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 09:32 - May 25 by blackdogblue

If Sick of it being headline news. Listened to Boris yesterday and all journalists are interested in because it’s a bit of scandal.

There are worst things going on in the world and would rather hear about plans & progress against Covid so pubs can reopen & getting back to watch the Dale.

He hasn’t been on smack, not involved in a affair or anything indecent. If my kids needed safeguarding and if my family lived in Durham & they were the only ones I trusted I would not hesitate. Ok, I may have family closer but would I trust them? Only he knows the truth.

Let it drop & move on to more important things in life is my vote..

The plans and progress against Covid are, according to those who directly advise using the science, impacted by what has happened.

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 10:16 - May 25 with 6073 viewsAtThePeake

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 09:48 - May 25 by blackdogblue

How’s this social distancing?

It isn't, but neither is what Cummings did, which you defended in your post before this one.

Tangled up in blue.

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 10:28 - May 25 with 6044 viewsJames1980

Perhaps it has always been this way, but it seems actions now, are not judge on them being correct or incorrect, but whether the person carrying it out is left or right wing

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 10:31 - May 25 with 6036 views442Dale

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 10:16 - May 25 by AtThePeake

It isn't, but neither is what Cummings did, which you defended in your post before this one.

Also, and it’s not defending the ridiculous behaviour of all those journalists/photographers, why did Cummings then walk out through them and load his car? He could and should have insisted they moved away before he himself went any further. By doing so, it added a further person to the situation.

Edit: the above refers to when he was loading his car with a bike. The video in this thread is another time it happened when leaving his house. So why do it, twice?
[Post edited 25 May 2020 10:37]

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 11:05 - May 25 with 5994 viewsfunkkk

Despite thinking we were far too slow to go into lockdown I've actually had a degree of sympathy for the government until this point. It's been a nigh on impossible situation and for the most part, unclear messaging aside, I don't think they've done as badly as has been made out.

However, this whole episode has shown them up for who they really are. The rallying round Cummings by his pals is pathetic and indefensible. Johnson could have ended this quickly but has created a rod for his own back by claiming Cummings did no wrong when it's patently obvious he did. We are being treated like fools.
Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 11:15 - May 25 with 5985 viewswimborne_dale

So what about Tahir Ali: a labour MP who travelled from Birmingham to London to attend a funeral after the lockdown had started?
Should he have to resign his seat or is one rule for him, another rule for Dominic Cummins?

Edgar Allan's Crow

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 11:38 - May 25 with 5942 viewsMass_Debater

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 11:15 - May 25 by wimborne_dale

So what about Tahir Ali: a labour MP who travelled from Birmingham to London to attend a funeral after the lockdown had started?
Should he have to resign his seat or is one rule for him, another rule for Dominic Cummins?

That's not really the point is it?
Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 11:39 - May 25 with 5936 viewsJames1980

Depends if the second trip to Durham really happened. The trip to Barnard Castle and the skipping through the bluebells. Also was Ali or any of the passengers in the car, if there were any, displaying symptoms of Covid-19.

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 11:50 - May 25 with 5918 viewsMass_Debater

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 11:39 - May 25 by James1980

Depends if the second trip to Durham really happened. The trip to Barnard Castle and the skipping through the bluebells. Also was Ali or any of the passengers in the car, if there were any, displaying symptoms of Covid-19.

No it doesn't.
Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 12:02 - May 25 with 5893 viewsJames1980

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 11:50 - May 25 by Mass_Debater

No it doesn't.

I was trying to illustrate that the scenarios of 'breaking lockdown' are very different.

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 12:07 - May 25 with 5855 viewsblackdogblue

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 10:16 - May 25 by AtThePeake

It’s not a case of defending him as such as I said I would do the same to safeguard my kids...

If he did do it he didn’t murder anyone on the way there or the way back, recently 2 bikers from Rochdale going to Whitby for fish & chips. Should they lose their jobs as well??

My point in all of this is there is more important things the Government should be doing...

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 12:57 - May 25 with 5827 viewsEllGazzell

Let's see what he has to say for himself

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52798632

We've all followed the rules and sacrificed, so I'm looking forward to hearing why he is different!

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 13:22 - May 25 with 5797 viewsChaffRAFC

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 12:57 - May 25 by EllGazzell

Let's see what he has to say for himself

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52798632

We've all followed the rules and sacrificed, so I'm looking forward to hearing why he is different!

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings–nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And–which is more–you’ll be a Man, my son!

The government will be playing 4 4 f*****g 2

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 13:26 - May 25 with 5788 viewsrochdaleriddler

Robert Jenrick got away with visiting his parents if you want to go party political on this

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 13:59 - May 25 with 5723 viewsTVOS1907

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 12:07 - May 25 by blackdogblue

It’s not a case of defending him as such as I said I would do the same to safeguard my kids...

If he did do it he didn’t murder anyone on the way there or the way back, recently 2 bikers from Rochdale going to Whitby for fish & chips. Should they lose their jobs as well??

My point in all of this is there is more important things the Government should be doing...

Do the jobs of those two bikers involve coming up with rules for the rest of the country to obey?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 14:12 - May 25 with 5711 views442Dale

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 13:22 - May 25 by ChaffRAFC

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings–nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And–which is more–you’ll be a Man, my son!

The government will be playing 4 4 f*****g 2

There’s no way I’m getting involved unless it means I can make the whole country wear white socks to visit bluebell woods.

Should Dominic Cummins resign? on 14:17 - May 25 with 5709 viewssmaclad1

When was this London funeral?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024