Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Lives Matter 19:25 - May 31 with 16697 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The most obvious of statements to anyone with quarter of a brain, and yet what a paradox when we have thousands of morons ignoring social distancing, to protest about something, when it’s medically thought that black people are more susceptible. (Yes I know it was not all black people bit majority was).

It appears that the ex police officer and the deceased had personal issues between themselves and as such it’s likely to have nothing to do with race, but that does not stop some protesting in the USA by getting themselves a new tv and burning down a shop.

In no way did he deserve to die, I am sure we all agree, he was a violent criminal but seemed to have turned his life around, but as the tail wags the dog in the USA, fleas start jumping around in the uk.

The police do nothing, had it been the EDL lot then they would have, but they are toothless and only good for telling pensioners off for not understanding the rules.

We have had Cummings hammered, deservedly all week (won’t watch the last leg any more as it’s so left wing it’s sick), but when the second spike hits, it will be down to Boris, not these dickheads ignoring all advice.

To summarise, of course all lives matter, but if you don’t know that already, you won’t ever learn it!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Black Lives Matter on 19:31 - May 31 with 5154 viewsblackdogblue

Whilst it is sad someone died who was innocent until proven guilty.

I agree, it does not give people the right to go on the rob, burn things & try to kill local Police.. I bet if it was their business / house being targeted they would ring 911.

Makes my skin itch..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Black Lives Matter on 19:35 - May 31 with 5142 viewsisitme

In the original footage a sports bar that was set up by a black man using all his savings was ransacked and looted. They even came back later for the safe.

Affordable housing in the area was also destroyed. Absolutely crazy.
Black Lives Matter on 19:46 - May 31 with 5117 viewsrochdaleriddler

There are claims that white Agent provocateurs started the rioting and looting.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Black Lives Matter on 19:49 - May 31 with 5114 viewsNorthernDale

The officer should face justice for what he did, but what as it to do with the left in London, it happen in America, I suppose they just using to protest. I notice the media did not criticise the lack of 2m spacing or ask why had they broke the rules.

I also agree with the original post, the criminal element within the community are using the protests to steal and rob their own community, destroying shops and businesses in the process. Next they will be saying that there is no jobs and people are in poverty, despite the fact they are destroying the businesses that help creates the jobs their community needs. What gets me is that they always carry placards saying 'black lives matter', yet in most cases it is the criminal element within the black community who are responsible for most of the deaths of the people within their community.

Sadly it is a tiny minority damaging and destroying the lives of the vast majority of good, honest and decent black people by using violence for their own criminal needs.
Black Lives Matter on 19:51 - May 31 with 5111 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Black Lives Matter on 19:46 - May 31 by rochdaleriddler

There are claims that white Agent provocateurs started the rioting and looting.

I read it was kid rock and skynard that started it all, god bless the guardian 🤣

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Black Lives Matter on 19:55 - May 31 with 5100 viewsrochdaleriddler

Black Lives Matter on 19:51 - May 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

I read it was kid rock and skynard that started it all, god bless the guardian 🤣

No you didn’t . Stop being silly

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Black Lives Matter on 19:57 - May 31 with 5096 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Black Lives Matter on 19:55 - May 31 by rochdaleriddler

No you didn’t . Stop being silly

Neil young told me Riddler

Black Lives Matter on 20:01 - May 31 with 5085 viewsrochdaleriddler

Black Lives Matter on 19:57 - May 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

Neil young told me Riddler

Was that after the gold rush ? . Seriously people criticise black people bending the knee, the police in Minneapolis are clearly racist and violent.

Login to get fewer ads

Black Lives Matter on 20:11 - May 31 with 5068 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Black Lives Matter on 20:01 - May 31 by rochdaleriddler

Was that after the gold rush ? . Seriously people criticise black people bending the knee, the police in Minneapolis are clearly racist and violent.

I agreed totally with Colin taking a knee, but to assume a police force is racist is ridiculous. Certainly forces will have issues with certain members of the community, but that’s not racism, that’s learning and understanding the likely perpetrator.

Certain crimes are linked to certain races and countries, is that racist?

Black Lives Matter on 20:16 - May 31 with 5043 viewsrochdaleriddler

Black Lives Matter on 20:11 - May 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

I agreed totally with Colin taking a knee, but to assume a police force is racist is ridiculous. Certainly forces will have issues with certain members of the community, but that’s not racism, that’s learning and understanding the likely perpetrator.

Certain crimes are linked to certain races and countries, is that racist?

No they aren’t , and yes it is. There was an excellent article in the guardian yesterday about a black college professor being harassed by the police because he fitted the description of a criminal, he describes how he not only didn’t fit the description, but how he feared for his life during his contact with the police. I don’t think either you or I understand how it is to be treated completely differently due to our skin pigmentation.

Black Lives Matter on 20:26 - May 31 with 5026 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Black Lives Matter on 20:16 - May 31 by rochdaleriddler

No they aren’t , and yes it is. There was an excellent article in the guardian yesterday about a black college professor being harassed by the police because he fitted the description of a criminal, he describes how he not only didn’t fit the description, but how he feared for his life during his contact with the police. I don’t think either you or I understand how it is to be treated completely differently due to our skin pigmentation.

I agree, neither of us will ever understand the impact of being from an ethnic minority, but I will give you 4 scenarios, this is going off track a little but the point is valid.

You receive an email saying you have won 12 million dollars

You travel to London on the tube, a little girl bumps into you and you notice your wallet is gone

News breaks of 2 men running around London with knives attacking people

A youth from south east London has died after a gang related stabbing

Every one of the above will have you thinking of a race or country, does that make you racist, no, it’s just experience and learning.

I still find the lack of social distancing on these marches absolutely ridiculous, which was my main point.

Black Lives Matter on 20:32 - May 31 with 5006 viewsrochdaleriddler

Black Lives Matter on 20:26 - May 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

I agree, neither of us will ever understand the impact of being from an ethnic minority, but I will give you 4 scenarios, this is going off track a little but the point is valid.

You receive an email saying you have won 12 million dollars

You travel to London on the tube, a little girl bumps into you and you notice your wallet is gone

News breaks of 2 men running around London with knives attacking people

A youth from south east London has died after a gang related stabbing

Every one of the above will have you thinking of a race or country, does that make you racist, no, it’s just experience and learning.

I still find the lack of social distancing on these marches absolutely ridiculous, which was my main point.

No A man was pressed down onto concrete with a solid 200 lbs sitting directly on his neck. He cried out for water. He cried out for his deceased mother, and once he realized he could no longer breathe, he cried out for mercy and he begged for his life. His nose bled and he lost control of his bladder. Yet he remained trapped and handcuffed under the weight of an officer’s knee.

Onlookers tried to intervene only to be threatened with pepper spray. Even when he lost consciousness, the weight of that knee stayed firm on his neck. When first-responders demanded they check for a pulse, the cops refused. When off-duty medical personnel begged for the officer to get up, they refused.

America watched a man being killed in broad daylight for 10 agonizing minutes.

I understand people will dig through everything he’s done wrong in his life. I understand that people will roll their eyes at this. We will see his mug shot and he will become a villain even though surveillance video does not support police claims that he resisted arrest. But there is no crime that justifies this punishment. Whether he has a criminal history or mental health issues, there is no justification for his death.

His name was George Floyd

#justiceforgeorgefloyd

I encourage you to copy and paste this to your profiles

This kind of dispicable atrocity is becoming a regular crime against blacks in the US, with no justice forthcoming. My heart bleeds. Speak up World, use your voice 🙏🏾😢😞

Black Lives Matter on 20:48 - May 31 with 4967 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Black Lives Matter on 20:32 - May 31 by rochdaleriddler

No A man was pressed down onto concrete with a solid 200 lbs sitting directly on his neck. He cried out for water. He cried out for his deceased mother, and once he realized he could no longer breathe, he cried out for mercy and he begged for his life. His nose bled and he lost control of his bladder. Yet he remained trapped and handcuffed under the weight of an officer’s knee.

Onlookers tried to intervene only to be threatened with pepper spray. Even when he lost consciousness, the weight of that knee stayed firm on his neck. When first-responders demanded they check for a pulse, the cops refused. When off-duty medical personnel begged for the officer to get up, they refused.

I understand people will dig through everything he’s done wrong in his life. I understand that people will roll their eyes at this. We will see his mug shot and he will become a villain even though surveillance video does not support police claims that he resisted arrest. But there is no crime that justifies this punishment. Whether he has a criminal history or mental health issues, there is no justification for his death.

#justiceforgeorgefloyd

This kind of dispicable atrocity is becoming a regular crime against blacks in the US, with no justice forthcoming. My heart bleeds. Speak up World, use your voice 🙏🏾😢😞

In fairness where have I said what happened was right.

You have ignored everything I said to reiterate what 99% of people know was wrong anyway.

Black Lives Matter on 20:55 - May 31 with 4947 viewsrochdaleriddler

Black Lives Matter on 20:48 - May 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

In fairness where have I said what happened was right.

You have ignored everything I said to reiterate what 99% of people know was wrong anyway.

Hmm, but you then said certain crimes are committed by certain races, and spoke of nonsense about robbery on the tube, my wife has only been robbed once, it came after we went to London , and then went for a meal in Manchester . It was a deception crime, the perpetrator was white, must mean all whites do this eh? Nonsensef

Black Lives Matter on 21:08 - May 31 with 4923 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

#justiceforgeorgefloyd

I agree wholeheartedly with your comments re Mr Floyd Riddler. I have read several disturbing accounts recently where (exclusively white) people have either abused/assaulted or even murdered black people for absolutely no reason other than the colour of their skin.
A particularly pathetic instance was a white woman in Central Park in New York who called the police when a black man asked her to put her dog on a lead in an area where dogs aren’t allowed to roam freely. The woman stated the man was threatening her life. He was doing nothing of the sort (he sensibly filmed the confrontation) but it could have ended very badly. The woman has been sacked from her job.
The black community in The US are routinely harassed by the police. It’s bad enough that their forebears were dragged there against their will, it appears that over 150 years after the civil war attitudes towards them have barely changed. That doesn’t condone the disgusting scenes of looting & destruction by elements seeking to take advantage of the current situation however.
Black Lives Matter on 21:10 - May 31 with 4918 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Black Lives Matter on 20:55 - May 31 by rochdaleriddler

Hmm, but you then said certain crimes are committed by certain races, and spoke of nonsense about robbery on the tube, my wife has only been robbed once, it came after we went to London , and then went for a meal in Manchester . It was a deception crime, the perpetrator was white, must mean all whites do this eh? Nonsensef

The majority of the crimes I mentioned are committed by certain people, not all, but the majority. You, I, the police force all know this, but you deny it.

If you think an email from a Prince saying you have won the lottery or have an inheritance is not from Africa, I do feel for you.

I agree that in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king, but refusing to accept and form of common sense makes you just as blind.

I agree with a lot of what you have said, so what’s your opinion on people breaking social distancing in masses?

Black Lives Matter on 21:27 - May 31 with 4866 viewsThacks_Rabbits

No I am not, but clearly you have an agenda, my initial post had little if anything to do with your rambling nonsensical delusional preachings, meanwhile in the real world, life goes on!

Black Lives Matter on 01:34 - Jun 1 with 4694 viewsMGM

I think your forum thread - called 'Black Lives Matter' - that barely mentions the (yet another) murder of a restrained black man by a police officer, but cares to mention the disproportionate policing of the English Defence League and that The Last Leg makes you a bit grumpy, is the perfect example of why people are so pissed off.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 16:09]
Black Lives Matter on 07:59 - Jun 1 with 4584 viewsTipperaryDale

There is an account on Twitter called Racist Watchdog which barks when there is racist dog whistling. He would be all over the original post. "BARK BARK BARK BARK".

Yet another black man is killed by police in broad daylight for no apparent reason, with the other policemen calmly looking on - something they would've got away with if it wasn't being filmed. The policeman has apparently been slapped on the wrist for previously gravely injuring arrestees, but was allowed to carry on doing it.

If this were an exceptional case the protests would be unjustified, but unfortunately it's not, and it some places seems to be the norm. Large parts of the US police are institutionally racist. The bloke who killed George Floyd? There's pictures of him wearing a hat saying "Make Whites Great Again" - don't tell me that nobody in that police force knew his real nature - further to that they probably shared his views.

The reason it's "Black Lives Matter" is because for decades now the US police and government have locked up, used excessive force and singled out black people. Of course its an obvious statement, that's the point - its sad that a basic tenant of humanity has to be protested about
Black Lives Matter on 09:45 - Jun 1 with 4468 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Black Lives Matter on 01:34 - Jun 1 by MGM

I think your forum thread - called 'Black Lives Matter' - that barely mentions the (yet another) murder of a restrained black man by a police officer, but cares to mention the disproportionate policing of the English Defence League and that The Last Leg makes you a bit grumpy, is the perfect example of why people are so pissed off.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 16:09]

I think a lot of people are genuinely perplexed at how you can watch footage of somebody being murdered by a Police Officer (whilst other Police Officers watched on) in Minneapolis and a white woman calling the Police telling them that she’s being threatened by an African-American in New York, when all he is doing is politely asking her to put her dog on a lead, and logically get to the position of bemoaning the policing of the EDL in England or an English comedy TV program. It’s truly baffling.
As we’ve seen on the Cummings thread, certain people like to deal with ‘uncomfortable truths’ by deflecting away from it. In that way, the very serious issue of racism and murder is pushed to the background behind the usual nonsense of ‘political correctness’ and an imagined left-wing elite.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 9:48]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Black Lives Matter on 09:49 - Jun 1 with 4459 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I am not going to be dragged into some long winded argument and this will probably be my last say on this thread I started as a genuine observation, as usual here things get twisted and used for people’s own agenda’s.

As I stated anyone with any sense already knows every person should be treated equally, and having a march won’t change the minds of those already too misguided to change, certainly not when this did not even happen here but 8000 miles away.

My main point was the risk these people were taking by breaking social distancing, particularly if they are from a higher risk group, we are not allowed football or large gatherings, yet the police did nothing at all, which they would have done if it were 3000 football fans breaking the rules. Perhaps my choice of mentioning the edl was not the best one with hindsight. I was trying to use a polar opposite.

I also mentioned Cummings and the media circus that has followed him, quite rightly and questioned if those protesters will be condemned, it will all depends on the loopy media and tv programs we have, no doubt some will be saying they are heroes and freedom fighters, I personally think they are bloody stupid for risking their lives and their families.

Of course America has a lot to answer for, but having a protest here won’t help a great deal.

If you wish to label me racist, fine, but nothing I have said is, unless chosen to be taken that way and twisted, either way, it won’t really effect my life.

Black Lives Matter on 09:51 - Jun 1 with 4454 viewswimborne_dale

I thought that both Thacks and Riddler made some pertinent points early on in this thread. Then it had to turn into "you're a racist".
Frustrating as I enjoy a robust, readoned but civil exchange of views; a rare commodity in an increasingly polarized society.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Black Lives Matter on 10:04 - Jun 1 with 4716 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Black Lives Matter on 09:49 - Jun 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

I am not going to be dragged into some long winded argument and this will probably be my last say on this thread I started as a genuine observation, as usual here things get twisted and used for people’s own agenda’s.

As I stated anyone with any sense already knows every person should be treated equally, and having a march won’t change the minds of those already too misguided to change, certainly not when this did not even happen here but 8000 miles away.

My main point was the risk these people were taking by breaking social distancing, particularly if they are from a higher risk group, we are not allowed football or large gatherings, yet the police did nothing at all, which they would have done if it were 3000 football fans breaking the rules. Perhaps my choice of mentioning the edl was not the best one with hindsight. I was trying to use a polar opposite.

I also mentioned Cummings and the media circus that has followed him, quite rightly and questioned if those protesters will be condemned, it will all depends on the loopy media and tv programs we have, no doubt some will be saying they are heroes and freedom fighters, I personally think they are bloody stupid for risking their lives and their families.

Of course America has a lot to answer for, but having a protest here won’t help a great deal.

If you wish to label me racist, fine, but nothing I have said is, unless chosen to be taken that way and twisted, either way, it won’t really effect my life.

Thacks - nobody has got an agenda other than it was and is fooking wrong!! That’s it, that’s all. Can I just add that you’re the one who mentioned the EDL and blaming the left. Nobody else has. You have also intimated that certain races are predisposed to committing certain crimes, which is just absolute prejudiced nonsense. You’re the one that’s got the agenda.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 11:32]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Black Lives Matter on 11:26 - Jun 1 with 4639 viewselectricblue

#justiceforgeorgefloyd

It is shocking to whitness a murder but in Broad daylight and infront of potential hundreds of whitnesses..
The smug arrogant look on the officers face said it all as he slowly choked the guy to death and really makes my skin crawl is an officer of the law with no regard for human life.
The ex officer is nothing less than a murderer who didnt have a single brain cell that ignited a thought of what am i doing in front of a these people.
Nope his intent was quite clear and the footage proves that...

The police force in america is littered with these people and i dare our police gorce will have its fare share aswell...

It saddens me to see what happened........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Black Lives Matter on 11:31 - Jun 1 with 4645 viewsjonesy

Black Lives Matter on 09:49 - Jun 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

I think you have proved that it is impossible to discuss anything involving black people and white people without being labelled racist. It is a minefield. Best stay quiet. And who the hell icelanddale is with his comments god knows. Surprised it is allowed on here. Not heard from him before, just waiting to get some insults in.
Just relax and let the world go to sh1t.

And what the hell is happening about league 1?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024