Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 13:50 - Jun 11 with 1871 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 11th Jun 2020 13:49
Dean catches up with Chris Fitzgerald, who broke the news of Dale's new American shareholders last week, and is joined by Chaff and Ryan to chat further about these developments. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 14:12 - Jun 11 with 1850 viewsAtThePeake

Big thanks to Fitzo for giving us his insight on this week's episode.

Here are the subscriber links to Spotify and Apple Podcasts:

https://open.spotify.com/show/2JZZGV3k9r46sZ4Qim3SlC?si=9ZBzBpeeRZyjPrkDjvBmRQ

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-rochdaleafc-com-podcast/id1506914734

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 14:52 - Jun 11 with 1819 viewsfitzochris

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 14:12 - Jun 11 by AtThePeake

Big thanks to Fitzo for giving us his insight on this week's episode.

Here are the subscriber links to Spotify and Apple Podcasts:

https://open.spotify.com/show/2JZZGV3k9r46sZ4Qim3SlC?si=9ZBzBpeeRZyjPrkDjvBmRQ

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-rochdaleafc-com-podcast/id1506914734

No problem ATP. Just had a listen and my God, it's true what they say, nobody likes the sound of their own voice!

I also cringed at the overly harsh comment I issued to the Trust. I want to apologise for going over the top there. I was still fizzing at the dismissive response at the time of the interview and, while I do have my criticisms of the Trust, I in no way want to take away from the hard work its members put in in their spare time.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 14:59 - Jun 11 with 1803 viewsShun

Interesting. Thanks for your words, fitzo, Dean, Chaff and Ryan.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 16:07 - Jun 11 with 1722 viewsChaffRAFC

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 14:52 - Jun 11 by fitzochris

No problem ATP. Just had a listen and my God, it's true what they say, nobody likes the sound of their own voice!

I also cringed at the overly harsh comment I issued to the Trust. I want to apologise for going over the top there. I was still fizzing at the dismissive response at the time of the interview and, while I do have my criticisms of the Trust, I in no way want to take away from the hard work its members put in in their spare time.

I must admit, when I finally braved listening back to our first one, I couldn't get over how broad an accent I had!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 16:32 - Jun 11 with 1694 viewsAtThePeake

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 16:07 - Jun 11 by ChaffRAFC

I must admit, when I finally braved listening back to our first one, I couldn't get over how broad an accent I had!

Between you and Ryan it needs a sophisticated Heywood lilt to bring the tone up to be honest.

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 16:46 - Jun 11 with 1670 viewsLizardDale

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 16:32 - Jun 11 by AtThePeake

Between you and Ryan it needs a sophisticated Heywood lilt to bring the tone up to be honest.

The most shocked I've been is when I noticed myself trying to pronounce my 't's properly.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 16:52 - Jun 11 with 1655 viewsSandyman

Thanks to all the contributors - an insightful and thought-provoking conversation.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 22:59 - Jun 11 with 1498 views442Dale

Really good listen. Illustrates again how inquisitive, intelligent and committed so many of our supporters are; those who will go the extra mile to make sure their club comes first.

Reiterating, not for the first and last time, that it’s vital this all plays out in public. Some may not like that, but if they care they’ll understand why it has to.

Thanks to all for their input.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 11:34 - Jun 12 with 1387 viewssouthealingdale

Enjoying the podcast. Thanks.

@upthedale on Twitter

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 12:48 - Jun 12 with 1340 viewselectricblue

First one ive actually listened to and with being laid up recently i intend to start at the beginning in the next day or so.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 11 on 23:11 - Jun 12 with 1268 viewssooty_dale

I’ve really enjoyed them too. A great addition to the content offered on this site. Well done chaps
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024