Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tranmere off to the Courts 22:05 - Jun 15 with 2284 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tranmere-rovers-con

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tranmere off to the Courts on 22:33 - Jun 15 with 2209 viewsJames1980

Not at all surprised, how much will this cost in solicitors fees they must be confident of a favourable outcome.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tranmere off to the Courts on 22:40 - Jun 15 with 2199 viewsscarrow

Tranmere off to the Courts on 22:33 - Jun 15 by James1980

Not at all surprised, how much will this cost in solicitors fees they must be confident of a favourable outcome.

Desperate act of a club having a tantrum. Court action would drag on for years. They need to focus on next season rather than still having a paddy. with vengeance fc in league 1 and stroppy fc in league 2, I'm sure when crowds are allowed back theyll be reminded of it. Continually.

Poll: Final position

Tranmere off to the Courts on 22:45 - Jun 15 with 2180 viewsnordenblue

Tranmere off to the Courts on 22:33 - Jun 15 by James1980

Surprise surprise, how can he say a vote is "unjust",how they reached the seasons end was pretty simple, its hardly based over 1 or 2 games and let's face it Tranmere have been shite virtually ALL season.
Tranmere off to the Courts on 22:57 - Jun 15 with 2149 viewsJames1980

Why are they wasting time and money on what on the face of it seems a futile exercise.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tranmere off to the Courts on 23:08 - Jun 15 with 2129 viewsTVOS1907

So who do they think had more just cause to be relegated if not them?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tranmere off to the Courts on 06:46 - Jun 16 with 1971 viewsKenBoon

I could understand them trying to get League One money off the efl for next season, but they need to accept they’ve been relegated and it wasn’t even close. Their three wins seem to have them convinced they were Coventry. From memory they got close wins over Shrewsbury and Accrington, both of whom were in bad league form. When we were ‘rock bottom’ we had lots of games in hand. Had the league continued, given most football I’ve seen since the return is basically contact free, we’d rocket up the league with our passing and not messing up since there’s little pressure put on players. Maybe they could have caught Milton Keynes or Accrington maybe sank.
Tranmere off to the Courts on 09:55 - Jun 16 with 1798 viewsfinberty

I thought this was a democratic vote of EFL members.

Did Tranmere participate in that democratic vote, or did it lodge its legal objections ahead of it taking place?

If it participated along with all other eligible clubs, it's a little late to object to the result now.
Tranmere off to the Courts on 10:09 - Jun 16 with 1756 viewsdawlishdale

But the badly written article only says that Tranmere are "considering" taking legal action.

In reality, I doubt that they will. It's just another way of telling anyone who will listen that they are annoyed. They are in danger of losing what sympathy they had by whinging too much rather than rolling their sleeves up and getting promoted back to L1 next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Tranmere off to the Courts on 11:16 - Jun 16 with 1652 viewsSuddenLad

I agree that actually arriving in Court to challenge the decision is remote, regardless of what happens in other countries. There is an element of them 'shouting from the roof tops' how angry and dismayed they are with the decision to relegate them. The fact it was done properly, with the agreement of their peers in a properly arranged way is of no consequence to them.

It's more to do with Palios and his ego, still thinking he has some clout at FL headquarters and maybe expecting a few old buddies to come to the rescue. 'Unlucky, son', as the saying goes.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tranmere off to the Courts on 11:30 - Jun 16 with 1622 viewsEllDale

Window dressing for the fans if you ask me.
"look at us,we're not going down without a fight".
Literally.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024