Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 09:38 - Jun 17 with 3697 viewsoff2div1

Has the club made any announcement with regards to this years season ticket.
Season Tickets on 10:02 - Jun 17 with 3651 viewsDalenet

No as regards the season just finished, although some clubs are offering cash/non cash refund options. I suspect we are working out what can be done

As for the next season No.....until we know when a next season will start I guess we can't. How the clubs that have already sold next years season tickets are keeping fans happy will be interesting. If the season is delayed or cancelled (hope not) will they need to refund the money and have they already spent it like Bury had
Season Tickets on 10:15 - Jun 17 with 3636 viewsoff2div1

I know Championship clubs have given season ticket holders TV/internet coverage of all their games left to be played. But as we have finished the season this option is not available.
Season Tickets on 10:38 - Jun 17 with 3583 viewsncfc_chalky

Notts had three games left to play and anybody that had a season ticket will be sent three tickets for next season to use themselves or give to family or friends

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Season Tickets on 10:47 - Jun 17 with 3563 viewsMass_Debater

Season Tickets on 10:15 - Jun 17 by off2div1

I know Championship clubs have given season ticket holders TV/internet coverage of all their games left to be played. But as we have finished the season this option is not available.

So you're wanting a refund then?
Season Tickets on 12:17 - Jun 17 with 3442 viewsDalenet

Season Tickets on 10:47 - Jun 17 by Mass_Debater

I don't think we should criticise anybody that does. Some people have been badly impacted by this pandemic. I know that some other clubs in our division are offering refunds, options to take some merchandise or options to donate the value of the unused ticket to their Academy. All seems sensible and that would allow fans to select what is palatable to them.

Incidently, I haven't seen anybody in our division offering credit for next season as there is no certainty that there will be one for fans. So surprised that Notts C are doing that
Season Tickets on 12:43 - Jun 17 with 3396 viewsMass_Debater

Season Tickets on 12:17 - Jun 17 by Dalenet

I don't think we should criticise anybody that does. Some people have been badly impacted by this pandemic. I know that some other clubs in our division are offering refunds, options to take some merchandise or options to donate the value of the unused ticket to their Academy. All seems sensible and that would allow fans to select what is palatable to them.

Incidently, I haven't seen anybody in our division offering credit for next season as there is no certainty that there will be one for fans. So surprised that Notts C are doing that

Who's criticising?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just email the club? Someone might reply.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 12:45]
Season Tickets on 17:09 - Jun 17 with 3175 viewsblackdogblue

Season Tickets on 10:38 - Jun 17 by ncfc_chalky

Notts had three games left to play and anybody that had a season ticket will be sent three tickets for next season to use themselves or give to family or friends

Torquay is a nice day out by the seaside 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Season Tickets on 18:22 - Jun 17 with 3067 viewsboromat

Can't imagine season tickets will be offered for awhile yet.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 19:08 - Jun 17 with 3001 viewsncfc_chalky

Season Tickets on 12:17 - Jun 17 by Dalenet

I'm presuming that Notts will wait until supporters are allowed back into the grounds before issuing any out

Season Tickets on 19:20 - Jun 17 with 2970 viewsD_Alien

Season Tickets on 19:08 - Jun 17 by ncfc_chalky

I'm presuming that Notts will wait until supporters are allowed back into the grounds before issuing any out

I know you'll be the first to congratulate Barrow for their promotion - now confirmed - back to the Football League, after 48 years

You won't have to wait that long, surely?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Tickets on 19:45 - Jun 17 with 2918 viewsncfc_chalky

Season Tickets on 19:20 - Jun 17 by D_Alien

I know you'll be the first to congratulate Barrow for their promotion - now confirmed - back to the Football League, after 48 years

You won't have to wait that long, surely?

It's only fair that they go up automatically as they wasn't the reason that the league finished early and they was top at the time,every dog has its day
Notts players have been back for two weeks now getting fit for the playoffs and I was looking forward to go to the new Wembley for the first time but obviously that's not going to happen now

Having said that although Notts finished third in the league I do feel that we was robbed of being champions and may go on about it for ten years of so
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 20:15]

Season Tickets on 20:36 - Jun 17 with 2856 viewsTVOS1907

Season Tickets on 19:45 - Jun 17 by ncfc_chalky

It's only fair that they go up automatically as they wasn't the reason that the league finished early and they was top at the time,every dog has its day
Notts players have been back for two weeks now getting fit for the playoffs and I was looking forward to go to the new Wembley for the first time but obviously that's not going to happen now

Having said that although Notts finished third in the league I do feel that we was robbed of being champions and may go on about it for ten years of so

How were you 'robbed of being champions' when you were third?

Are you using Tranmere logic?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Season Tickets on 20:45 - Jun 17 with 2836 viewsncfc_chalky

Season Tickets on 20:36 - Jun 17 by TVOS1907

How were you 'robbed of being champions' when you were third?

Are you using Tranmere logic?

No,some Dale fans logic

Season Tickets on 21:09 - Jun 17 with 2803 viewsscarrow

Barry Fry who could be spouting his normal rubbish stating that season to start end of August/start of September

Port Vale saying clubs wanting 1m social distancing and allowing in 25% of capacity

Poll: Final position

Season Tickets on 21:12 - Jun 17 with 2798 viewsAtThePeake

Season Tickets on 19:45 - Jun 17 by ncfc_chalky

They was top since November, tbf.

Tangled up in blue.

Season Tickets on 21:15 - Jun 17 with 2792 viewsoff2div1

Season Tickets on 10:47 - Jun 17 by Mass_Debater

Nope
Season Tickets on 17:54 - Jun 30 with 2358 viewsNinco

I noticed that Oldham Athletic offered their fans either the equivalent of 8 games off the price of a season ticket or a refund for the equivalent of 5 games, and I expect that we will do something similar, but I can understand the frustration of the fans who are in financial difficulties following the lockdown, and want their refund now.

It isn't the club's money and they shouldn't be keeping hold of it any more than we could take items from the club shop now and offer to pay them when the new season is announced.

All the club need to say is if you want a refund now, it's £x and you can claim it now. If you want to wait to see what the offer is, we will let you know when the new season is announced.

Personally, I want to wait and see who we sign before I commit as although there will be a lot of free agents around, I doubt we will get another Henderson or Camps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024